General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hubs has been fine. I feel like he's been picking on me more than usual but i may just be hyper sensitive, idk.

I announced on instagram and was going to on facebook but my SIL just had her baby and I don't want to steal her thunder since we have many of the same contacts. I will share the news after she shares hers...I'm really in no rush to have more people ask if it was an accident and if I am hoping for a girl this time.

Oh my goodness congrats on your girly!!!

O must have been around CD17-18 though because we hadn’t had sex in about 3 weeks before that because of all the bleeding, to be fair it stopped for about a day then started spotting again so I really don’t know it’s all so strange!! I don’t think I’d believe it without the tests!

Lots of women bleed just like you & dont find out until a good couple of months along.. crazy that you poas just because you fancied it haha you may not of even tested for about another month or so until sickness was occurring..

Poss bit more sensitive than usual, i know i am, being pg doesnt stop SO being a dick sometimes & yelling #eyeroll

Ahhh i just saw your Insta announcement <3 lovely, your boys are too cute hehe! Is Des excited? Is he bothered about brother/sister? Always amazes me that after baby no2 people always assume its unplanned, i know ours was but loadsa peeps have 3/4 planned ones :)

To be honest clairey I&#8217;d had a whole bottle of sangria because it was so sunny and I fancied sangria :wine: 3 people in my August baby group had announced pregnancies and I was like gah I miss peeing on a stick so did it and we&#8217;ll you&#8217;ve seen the rest :rofl:

Gigs do you have a snap of your announcement? Would love to see it!

Kit- I still can't believe you're knocked up lol it's crazy! Tests are looking great.

Bdb- congrats on the girl! Love love love the name!

Flu- woot woot for an appointment Friday!

Gig-congrats on the announcement!

Why are people so rude?!? I'm referring to Dobs and gigs post. Mind your own business. My baby and I'll worry about if he/she was an accident or if he is still taking a bottle. People suck.

I just emailed my doc about when I should get my mirena removed :shock:

I'll post pics of the boys on the next post. Give me one second!

My boys!

Attachments

• IMG_7223.jpg
    IMG_7223.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7277.jpg
    IMG_7277.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
Ah green I can&#8217;t believe how much they have grown up!! What gorgeous little men!

Greenie ahh hope you can get that mirena out soon :happydance:

Your boys are gorgeous! I can see their different personalities in the photos :)

Kitty wow a lot o preggos from your august group! I think I'm the only one from June/July thread. When do you plan to tell DH?

Gigs that's very thoughtful of you to wait to announce on FB. At my gender reveal, DHs cousin had recently found out she was pregnant. I spoke with her, but she didn't want to steal my thunder by announcing. I appreciated it :)

Green ahhh they're so cute, almost makes me wish we were having two! Almost :haha: how are you feeling about getting your mirena out? And about ttc?

Kit your story is so intriguing. I'm at the edge of my seat waiting on hubs' response.

Per your request:

Attachments

• IMG_4245.jpg
    IMG_4245.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
Ooh yes hubs reaction Kit :) Kit lol re sangria & the hell with it, il poas :haha: i was wasted drunk the night before my faint squinter with Nuala at 10dpo & i had a feeling i was pg aswell (bad parenting) hahaa

MrsG your boys are adorable & i can see which ones a cheeky one from the right pic hehe!

Gigs I love the announcement! Hope when you announce on fb you don't get all that "muck" of "don't you know how babies are made", etc.

CB sangria sounds good right now too.

Oh not sure if I had updated. We had decided last month not to go to disney this year and to just get a cabin in the mountains. The thing I'm a bit down about is no hot tub for me. Small price to pay though.

Kit that&#8217;s a great progression!

Gigs that announcement is soooo cute!

Green aww the boys look so grown up already

Sorry that&#8217;s all I can remember. Been visiting with a friend to get my mind off things (it was pre-planned but it&#8217;s helping anyway). I wasn&#8217;t super close with the woman who died, but growing up I saw her once a week and knowing that I&#8217;ll never see her again is hard. My little sister is taking it pretty hard too. But the way she found out was better. My dad just blurted it out to me after reading my mom&#8217;s text to him about it (she warned him she was about to tell him something disturbing... I got no such warning). I sat my sister down and offered tea and told her that she&#8217;d passed away. She asked what happened, I asked if she really wanted to know, she said yes, so I told her the truth of the circumstances of her death. Both of us are wishing we&#8217;d gone to see her recently, but there&#8217;s nothing we can do now, and there&#8217;s no sense guilting ourselves over it, it won&#8217;t help anyone.

Shae- I know that guilty feeling. I was with DHs grandma right before we left for vacation (she passed shortly after we got back) and I thought while there I want a picture of her and my boys and I didn't speak up. I feel horrible but like you said we can't guilt ourselves. I'm glad you're there for your sister.

Thank you everyone for the comment on how adorable to boys are! I know they are, but I'm a little biased so it's nice coming from someone else haha how do we all have such cute kids?!?!

Dobs are people actually saying this sh*t to you?!

Looking at your ticker he&#8217;s only 11 months? All of my children had 0 teeth on their first birthdays, Lucy and daisy took their first steps just after their first bday. Ella is almost 21 months still cannot walk, (she&#8217;s only recently learnt to stand around 3 weeks ago, and can now do around 2-4 steps) And can only say around 5 words (mum, dad, nan, bubbles and thank you) lol I&#8217;m not concerned, children develop at different paces tell them to STFU! X

Attachments

• 57EB5AE2-A950-468F-9BA4-030AE8480130.jpg
    57EB5AE2-A950-468F-9BA4-030AE8480130.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry my posts are few and far between! My girls have been keeping me super
Busy, plus a new pup, just had a mini holiday (Isle of Wight caravan holiday loved it my fav place ever!) lots of housework etc x

Have been up and down think anxiety had been getting the better of me, but after a long weekend away have come home abit more refreshed and ready to tackle my shit-hole house and bed time routines etc!

Oh wow KIT- congrats! How are you feeling?! What a shock! I was NTNP with Ella my youngest, and remember POAS chucking it, coming back half hour later to have a mini heart attack I literally almost died (but was V excited) - this time I walked upstairs to almost faint (dizzy hot feeling) thought oh god this feels like when I’m early pregnant, POAS and cried and said “for fuck sake why me” lol cried for a few days, then OH found the wrapper of a test a few days later, went mad and left me and the girls at xmas and started seeing someone else lol - Now it’s started to sink in abit more (only took until 33 weeks lol) we’re both excited (him more so than me) im just nervous! X - forgot to add - omg that progression!

Fluek - AHHHH!!!!! congrats!!! That progression is madness so strong!!! your first test was like my 11/12dpo tests on a FRER! So happy for you x loved the way you told OH, I’m abit geeky like that too! X

CB- what? omg as in you have an actual email just casually chilling in your inbox with your babies gender on?!! Your self control is wayyyyy better than mine! But going from your nub I’m 9/10 convinced your having a boy! X

Gigs- omg Levs head tilt in the trolley, and your reveal, those boys - delicious! Love them they’re gorgeous!!! I totally get the “do u not have a tele at home” “4 Kids wow rather you than me” I got such bad anxiety about people judging me I didn’t share on FB until 25 weeks and I used to try and hide my bump round the school etc in big jumpers etc , summers here now so I’m just bumping it for all to see lol

Greeny- oh those darling boys, I bet you get comments everywhere you go! They are so lovely and agree with the above comment can see their little personalities shining through!

Sorry for anyone I’ve missed!

33 week bump shot... I’m going to have 4 kids aged 6 and under?! I’m so unprepared for this help!!!!! x

Attachments

• 68ED8C5E-9F65-4F68-A8C2-5F9AB97C5B46.jpg
    68ED8C5E-9F65-4F68-A8C2-5F9AB97C5B46.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 11
Shae I'm sooo glad to hear you aren't guilting yourself. I thought about calling my brother before he committed suicide but I wanted to take a nap after my clinical. My mom woke me from my nap with a "weird voicemal from my bro". It was actually my dad screaming mom's name as he found him. I wished I had called him. In reality whatever drove him to that I doubt I could have prevented.

Keeps ella is adorable!! Your bump photo is great! So did I understand daddy has came around? If so I'm glad he's regained his mind.

Thank you, I was a bit worried yesterday but I think I was crazy. Glad you are a bit geeky too :) I was so happy to announce to him in a "special" way.

Finally progression on IC. No frer until tomorrow and I'll likely do a digi weeks then. AF was due today and my temp is still way high. It was my last temp.

Attachments

• 20180703_054055.jpg
    20180703_054055.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Keeps your looking lovely hun :) lovely Bump going on there, did the girls enjoy the holiday on iow?

Ha ha yep this email is just sat there, ive opened it but the pdf attachment has the gender on it which ive not opened up, i just want to see the baby on screen & have a guess before they take a look lol & then il open email after to see if they got it right haha! I think it&#8217;ll feel somewhat blah aswell if i open it & its just in writing, idk?! 4 wks today i will find out, apt is at 9am at Princess Anne hehe very excited!

Lovely cheapie progression Flueks ;)

I have more to say but I only have a second. Kit, just wanted to say the more I think about your situation the more I think you are probably closer to seven weeks pregnant. Judging by your last period my prediction is that the bleed you just had was probably one of those sub something believe I can never remember what they're called, and your ic test is extremely dark before nine DPO… Just a thought

Sorry for the weird text, I am talking into my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->