General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

CB omg! No way I could eat chili in the summer. I'm not sure if I'd manage a couple of bites.

Kit hope it doesn't get pushed back further.

Oh and you said you got 3+ on digi at 13 dpo. Holy moly!! Glad you have a svan booked for the 15th.

Sarah good luck!! If your temps are low even in luteal phase then maybe you have lower progesterone levels??

Gigs :rofl: about what your DH said about kits DHs swimmers.

Tacos or stay home?

Greenie I'm going to try to move V to toddler bed before #2. As far as potty training not working on that until after 2 unless she's ready.

Pacific oh I hope you mean Friday as in tomorrow!!!

flueky88,

I had a sneaking suspicion that my luteal phase of 11 days was the issue. I know many people say not to worry unless is 10 or under, but I can tell my hormones are off. This last cycle my so swore i was pg as I was 3 days late, vomiting, and the smell of all meat made me gag, but low and behold i started bleeding 4 days after af was due. It was here where i started to wonder if my luteal phase wasnt allowing for complete implantation causing the late bleed. I did a lot of research on b vitamins and have read so many success stories. I started it on cycle day 1 and here we are 18 days later with a a positive ovulation. I am praying hard that the b complex is doing enough to help me stay pregnant if the egg is fertilized

CB just ate too much this time. My belly has digested some so I'm feeling better.

We are going to North Carolina :) I really love that state. If I win the lottery I'm moving there.

Sarah we encourage early testing ;) we have had several early bfps here.

CB just ate too much this time. My belly has digested some so I'm feeling better.

We are going to North Carolina :) I really love that state. If I win the lottery I'm moving there.

Sarah we encourage early testing ;) we have had several early bfps here.

Sounds like I am in the right place then cause I can't help but to test early lol. Even though I have two children this whole ttc thing is new to me. I was 19 and 20 when i fell pg with my first two and i wasnt trying. They were both quite the welcome surprise. Here I am nine years later praying for a baby, and having trouble so it has been disheartening. I guess I feel like I took being pregnant for granted the first two times because i was so young and couldnt appreciate what was going on within my body. Hoping my prayers are answered and that i can bless my so with his firstborn

Sarah I hope you can bless him soon. I took my fertility for granted when starting ttc#1, it was 18 months. I had been on the pill for a very long time and it took awhile for my hormones to regulate. This time it happened after 5 months. Ttc can be really frustrating, but the forum is a great place to vent.

Ttc is very frustrating and exhausting at times! Even though we know how it works, we can't see everything working so it's a lot
Of hurry up and wait.

Flu- I've heard it's pretty over there. We're still trying to decide where to move to. lol it's hard weighing the cost of living vs. wages. Plus take into account the benefits.

Kit- yayay for scan!!!!!!! I think you're farther along too. I don't believe it's twins. My hcg wasn't super high or anything crazy so I don't believe in that lol

I ate something last night that didn't agree with my so I was up all night nauseous and even threw up. Luckily had some nausea medication left over from being pregnant and that helped.

I hope your feeling ok today MrsG? ..

It must be great living in the States & then if you want to move, deciding where to move to as theres do many places to choose from :)

Welcome Sarah :wave: Yes we love early testing here haha more tests the better ;) im sure you & your SO will be blessed very soon with your own bambino <3

Flueks if you win the lottery can i have some? :haha: Ooh i hope you have a lovely break all of you & glad the foods started to digest abit

I just ate a jacket potato & i feel stuffed, its like 10pm but i was so hungry Lol

Sarah Vit D helps with fertility aswell :) Did u test early last cycle when u were 3 days late? Was there any chance of a chemical pg?

I just had a quick Google, Vitex (Chasteberry) naturally increases LH & progesterone & therefore lengthens LH phase.. if you&#8217;ve not already tried ;)

Greenie I can understand that. Tennessee housing is fairly cheap and no state income tax. However we have a high sales tax and even groceries are taxed. Our assistance services for elderly are also quite lacking from what I understand. Wages are lower too.

Sarah yes CB is right. I took vitex for my shortish lp and vitamin d as I have a deficiency. I started Vit D on Cd1 and it's the cycle I conceived.

CB haha I'll have to ask hubs if I can share:rofl:

Sorry you are feeling quite stuffed as well

Green are you feeling better? Do you think it could be food poisoning? Hope your feeling better. Also saw you family pics <3 did you lose weight? You look fantastic and the boys are sooooo cute!

Fluek *cough* Asheville *cough*

Yup ttc'ing is a rough gane. With ds1 wr got pregnant immediately. I was 24...assumed on ttc #2 it'd be a breeze! Nope! It was a year all together with a m/c thrown in. To be fair i think a lot of that was very intense family drama stress. Anyway I wised up this time and kept my expectations low haha.

Exciting news for me :dance: i had a moment today of being overjoyed at the thought of having a third kid. I think it finally hit me that I'm pregnant. Not sure how lobg this will last but this is the first time this pregnancy i've felt pregnant. And the fear of a third has subsided which is fanta(as you all know what a waffle i am). Now i reeeeaaally can't wait for my next ultrasound!

I ended up not getting tacos and instead settled for sone microwaveable mini hamburgers...only it turns out my dumbass bought breakfast sausage on biscuits :growlmad: they were so gross. I got through one and a bite of another then just fed the rest to the dog.

Oh i am pickling some onions though. Found out I really enjoy the smell and taste of apple cider vinegar. It is definitely a pregnancy thing! Very weird!

Pickled onions :sick: lol!

Its 4:15am & have been up & awake since 02:05 with Nuala! She&#8217;s Just laying there WIDE awake! I seriously have had enough if this, i dont know why she cant self soothe when she wakes?? She has a dummy/soother aswell.. She cries & screams at the stairgate.. if i sit in the chair on her room she usually dozes back off but shes been awful tonight/this morning & her usual wake up time is 430-5 atm so that&#8217;ll be her up now ffs!!! I refuse to lay with her or bring her down to ys as im trying to get her into settling before December & new baby, i have work at 830am so im gonna be foooooooked today! Grrrr

I can't remember if I already responded....

Gigs, yes. Ultrasound is tomorrow, or by the time you read this: this Friday aka today. Fx it's only one baby ;)

Cb, sorry to hear nuala isn't sleeping well. Could she be affected by the summer heat with her quality of sleep?

Food: they just about all turn me off... Especially when I did just eat a snack. I do keep telling myself that it'll all get better in 4 weeks because that's what happened with the last pregnancy.

BTW: our bathroom scale Battery is dead, so I have no idea where my weight is going. I saw my brother today (we see each other every few months) and he told me to stop loosing weight! Lol, didn't tell him yet that we are expecting again and would be fat again soon and that current weight loss may just be due to food aversions.
Wow, that was a bad sentence, I should not type when tired....

Good luck Pacific!! Sorry about the weight loss :( my bathroom scale is dead too, no idea what I weigh anymore, but I&#8217;ve definitely not been as hungry the last few days, plus my stomach was churning!

Sorry Clairey about nuala not sleeping! I second the heat theory, eves has not been sleeping as well the last few days because of the heat.

Vinegar makes me gag at the best of times! :sick: glad you&#8217;re having positive feelings gigs! I know a couple of people with 3 who have said adding a 3rd is no problem!

Gigs I'm glad you are getting really excited about your pregnancy now :happydance: oh and sorry about no tacos and then eating sausage biscuit instead of little burgers

Oh I love apple cidet vinegar over greens or soak some cucumbers in it.....yummy :) :) I like sour foods though.

CB I'm sorry her sleep is absolute crap right now. V also woke up early for her. Maybe it's the heat?

Pacific so excited for your svsn today!! Oh and I lost 7 lbs during 1st tri before but I gsined it back during second tri. The averions stage is awful.

Kitty happy possibly 4 weeks.

Frer is way darker than control abd iC is almost as dark as control line.

My lab appt is today. They don't do betas, well I didn't ask and don't want them. So it'll be a boring visit, but I'll get my scan booked.

Attachments

• 20180706_063945.jpg
    20180706_063945.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180706_064009.jpg
    20180706_064009.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
Fluek are you done testing now? I love when the frer looks that way. I never got to see it get that dark this time but kinda wish I had...oh well. I still get tempted to but cheapies now. There is something magical about making that second line appear :haha:

Pl will you be telling him after today?

Kit are you having any symptoms?

Gigs, yeah I don't think I'll do my last frer. I will do a digi weeks estimator next week though. Probably on Thursday. Then use my ICs to document hook effect and do a digi with weeks to see how hook effect messes with it.

Fluek are you done testing now? I love when the frer looks that way. I never got to see it get that dark this time but kinda wish I had...oh well. I still get tempted to but cheapies now. There is something magical about making that second line appear :haha:

Pl will you be telling him after today?

Kit are you having any symptoms?

My stomach has been churning the last few days, not been actually sick though :shrug: my appetite is gone though! And I&#8217;m sweating all the time! I remember having this with eves, even though it was winter I was sweating buckets!

How&#8217;s everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->