General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dying with the heat lol!

Pretty sure i just felt a double poke low down.. and i havent had any wind yet :rofl: so im thinking its maybe bubba.... eeeep!!!

Still struggling with food here; figuring what to eat...can i finish it...will it make me sick after...

I got all the fixins for tacos tonight so will be trying to make my own.

My face is breaking out too -.-

Cb how exiting!!! That definitely sounds like it's "it"!!!

They say that with Girl pg's they steal the beauty dont they.. i had horrible skin with Nuala, i LOVE tacos!! Will u be having Salsa & sour cream with it Gigs? I feel bad for you, although we want the pg symptons, sickness is just the worst.. but you over 10wks now so fx it should start easing off in the next week or so :thumbup: Are u actually being sick or just feeling horrid? bless u..

Ah Clairey that’s so exciting!!! I love it when you can feel the little pops when baby moves!

Sorry about the food gigs, but Claireys right, hopefully it will start to ease off :hugs:

Thanks ladies :hugs: we'll see, it eased somewhere around 15 weeks last time but also started a lot earlier (and was all around worse) so who knows.

Also I've officially gained 5 lbs :( i felt like I wasn't eating that badly but 5 lbs in 6ish weeks seems excessive to me :shrug:

Cb i have not thrown up. Thank god that does not seem to ever be a symptom for me!

I expect you have alot of water in their Gigs, baby is having a swim fest ;) Glas your not being physically ill though

Omg a lady said "blooming" in a thread i was reading and now all i want in my life is a bloomin' onion :rofl: i have really been craving onions!

Uk ladies that would be fried onion with the most delicious dipping sauce ever! You can only get it at this Australian themed restaurant called Outback.

Do they have American themed restaurants elsewhere? I imagine they serve burgers and steaks and have massively oversized drinks :haha:

Omg a lady said "blooming" in a thread i was reading and now all i want in my life is a bloomin' onion :rofl: i have really been craving onions!

Uk ladies that would be fried onion with the most delicious dipping sauce ever! You can only get it at this Australian themed restaurant called Outback.

Do they have American themed restaurants elsewhere? I imagine they serve burgers and steaks and have massively oversized drinks :haha:

I can think of 2 american style restaurants, 1 is Zak’s which is crap (honestly disgusting food) and the other is TGI Fridays which is fantastic but EVERYTHING is OTT, the portions are so big even my hubby can only manage 1-2 courses (and he eats for England) the food is great (quite expensive) steaks, burgers, ribs etc, the cocktails are huge as well, Basically a fishbowl mascurading as a wine glass :rofl:

I live in the states but I have never heard of Zak's. TGI Friday's is yummy, though!

I thought I'd welcome the silence this week, having the older two gone on vacation, but it's honestly boring and I miss the chaos. They'll be home on Sunday! But apparently are going on another vacation (this time all three of them) from the 21-27 with their dad. My kids are officially having a more exciting summer vacation than I am.

Cb- I think you are feeling baby!!

PL- I cannot wait to see your scan pic!

Kit- Yay for scheduling your scan!

Gig- You've got me craving tacos now. I think I need mexican food tonight. Hopefully DH will be back home and can take me out.

Flu- Awesome FRER progression :thumbup:

I live in the states but I have never heard of Zak's. TGI Friday's is yummy, though!

I thought I'd welcome the silence this week, having the older two gone on vacation, but it's honestly boring and I miss the chaos. They'll be home on Sunday! But apparently are going on another vacation (this time all three of them) from the 21-27 with their dad. My kids are officially having a more exciting summer vacation than I am.

Cb- I think you are feeling baby!!

PL- I cannot wait to see your scan pic!

Kit- Yay for scheduling your scan!

Gig- You've got me craving tacos now. I think I need mexican food tonight. Hopefully DH will be back home and can take me out.

Flu- Awesome FRER progression :thumbup:

Sorry I’m in the U.K.!

Kit- sorry about your tummy troubles. My stomach is basically like that all the time now since having my gallbladder removed a couple months ago. It's horrible so I totally feel your pain. Is DH
Coming around to the idea yet?

Gigs- I saw the word blooming in your post and thought "blooming onion" before I could even read your post! Haha
Ew I hate sausage and biscuits! I have no idea why so many people like it!!! Tacos though... Yum! Have you ever tried Wholey Guacamole? It's a brand of premafe Guac without sugar and it's soooooooo good. I buy single packs and have one almost every day. Now I'm hungry.
I have lost weight! No idea how much but I haven't lost in a couple months. Trying something new for the month of July to see if it helps. I'd really like to loose some more before ttc.

Cb- congrats on the movements!!!

Flu- that line is amazing!!

Everytime I try to get caught up with yall life gets in the way this last two weeks it seems. Hoping I’m finally back!

Oh god sorry about the gall bladder green!! Yeh he is, I think he’s sad about the whole thing, but he’s okay, still not really talking about it unfortunately

Oh god sorry about the gall bladder green!! Yeh he is, I think he’s sad about the whole thing, but he’s okay, still not really talking about it unfortunately

Hopefully the positive vibes start trickling in soon.

Kit :hugs: well WE are excited for you!!! He will definitely come around. Everyone i. Their own time. Actually I tokd hubs yesterday how I got hit with the baby joy and he said "I haven't gotten there yet" lol. We have talked more matter of factly & logically about baby but not in the "it's going to be so fun to have three" way, not since before I got pregnant. Oh well! And yes this is the same man who jokes about 4!

Heard baby's hb again :blush: i got paranoid when I saw a mmc signature in someone's post.

Oooh TGIF yum, do they jave the jack daniels sauce there? That place has been clsoing left and right around here, mostly because they hire teens that dgaf and they run the joint into the ground, steal food, terrible customer service, etc.

Green if it's the guac they sell in little snack packs i think i got them at costco once or twice, then, true to costco form, they stopped selling them -.-

Blooming onions are so awful for you, with hubs on a health kick i really doubt i'll be able to talk him into getting one *sigh* i may have to escape into the city on my own and get a quarter portion...

And now i want their Cesar salad too...

Wow y'all must be in my head because i just bought this for the meat in my tacos and didn't even remember:rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_4258.jpg
    IMG_4258.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
Tacos!! Ladies stop please! Literally drooling over here!
Omg gigs yes ceaser salad, I always love it when I’m pregnant and order it whenever we go for a pub lunch!

Gigs- ahh 1st tri & trying to find food that your queasiness will let u eat! I think I lived off buttery white bread toast for a few weeks lol, and I don’t even really like white bread?

Greeny- echo what the other ladies are saying - maybe abit of ttc nerves and you’re not quite there yet? You do sound like a ‘planner’ sometimes it’s best to try and go with the flow abit, I suffer terrible anxiety and with this pregnancy have panicked about every little thing, money, room, how will I cope etc, but just trying to let go of all that as there will always be reasons why Now isn’t the right time, but make sure it’s truly what YOU want x

CB, KIT, and any of my other U.K. ladies.. how we coping in this heat? I’m fed up! Loving the sun, and being out in the garden and bobbing about in the pool like a beached whale, but I cannot do the whole ‘house wife thing’ feel like I’m dying just doing simple things like cooking the dinner & washing up etc and spent the last 2 nights sleeping in my daughters room cos it’s cooler in there! Ahhh

We have had our own heat wave here too, they say it's supposed to end today with the coming of some thunderstorms but so far no relief :( I haven't been able to brave the pool with both boys yet. Plus I need a new bathing suit…A bit sick of going to the pool in a bikini with a T-shirt over it haha

I’m not doing well today, I love the sun but pregnancy always burns me up so I’m sweating buckets over here today :rofl: I’ve literally gone from absolutely fine to unbelievable nausea and hot as hell in the last few days! But we have been to the park every day, Evie’s been practically running with her walker! Hoping for some independent walking soon. She can take a step but falls over nearly straight after!

Plus all the grass everywhere is dead! To be fair all I care about is the house being waterproof before the heavens open :rofl:

But thanks everyone for the support, he will come around, I think it will take him seeing the baby before he starts to accept it and get excited!

Kit is he coming to your first appointment?

So i had my tacos...the first two were amazing. I made a third and starting feeling sick half way through :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->