General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pl- how frustrating that it went from looking at 6 to 2. That's exactly how it was with us when we were looking for homes. We would send 10 to our realtor and when we went to look a couple days later there was only 3 left!

Future- oh man sorry about AF.

J- no big deal. Just send a card today.

Cb- no way on first time aunt. After this baby is born I'll have 3 nephews and 3 nieces. One from my sister and the rest of DHs brothers.

I had 50 pages to read! So I skimmed, and so glad whilst skimming I happened to read about flueks crowning bush story :rofl: sorry to bring that up again if u were hoping people forgot lol brilliant!

And kit, I’m so sorry, I can’t even begin to imagine how you must feel :hugs:

Addiction? Haven’t read properly but saw Js post. Currently dealing first hand with addiction (my children’s dad smokes weed from the minute he wakes up till the minute he goes to bed) it can be very difficult as his moods are unpredictable, has stolen off me in the past, it makes them selfish as it’s all they can think of. Also I lost my dad to heroin when I was 16. (His name was Ted and that’s why I named the baby Theo.) Theodore can be shortened down to Ted/Theo so it’s like my dad is somewhere in my sons name without actually having to call him after my dad.

It’s late and I’m half falling asleep so will pop back tomorrow and say hi properly! Lots of love to you all- oh and btw I went back and read all ur posts about when I was in labour and after I updated/ just want to say how lovely it is to have all you ladies who care - I don’t have many people in my life that do, it was so lovely to read all ur posts - :hugs:

Greenie she had already transitioned from two to one naps. I'll just mention it at her appt Friday.

I'm glad that Max doesn't have autism or on the spectrum. Not that you'd love him any less though.

My 2 SILs have a boy each so my in-laws figured I'd have a boy too :haha:

CB I can't recall have you had your scan yet? Sorry my memory is crap and I'm too lazy to look back.

J you do not suck. Life happens and we forget things even important things. Sorry you are in limbo.

Future how cruel that last wondfo line was pretty dark for evap or faulty test. I loved wondfo when ttc V but when ttc #2 they lost my love.

Pacific hope they reach the parent soon so financing goes through. Good luck looking at properties. We looked when it houses weren't selling so no issues with not getting to look at listings.

Keep glad to hear my story made you laugh. It is funny and don't mind you bringing it up :haha:

Oh I'm glad you named him Theo. I hate you lost your dad to drugs.

How is Theo doing? Do your girls adore him?

AFM bonus was correct as I wasn't given a 2% raise I was given a lump sum bonus for 12 months that equaled what the bonus would have increased my pay for 12 months. I was quite glad to get it now since I'm trying to pay some things off before my leave.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great week. May be here sparingly over the next several days as I'm slammed at work.

Green - we had a little party on Sunday. Just family (my mom, sister and her family, and my brother). We had cupcakes and opened presents and hung out and wound up having lunch. It was nice and low-key. We're thinking of maybe doing something in the neighborhood park this Sunday too, but it depends on the weather.

Good news that Max's autism testing came back fine!

Clarieybell- I know! I hope it doesn't take too long for baby number 2. It would be nice if it happened in the first 6 months of us trying.

Keeps - hope you're doing well. I love Theo as a name.

Fleuks - Great news on the bonus!

Speaking of all the house stuff... I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not, but we bought a house! Our first. We move in next week, so things are a bit crazy right now. Lots of packing and organizing and doing grown-up things like buying a fridge. I'm also really busy at work, so I feel like I'm juggling a lot. I feel like I need to take a day off to organize after our move, but I feel guilty! We're also taking a trip out to California in October to visit DH's family, so trying to plan for that and book hotels and a travel crib, etc. on top of everything else. Hopefully it won't be too stressful!

Hey ladies. So, I've read up on everything that was posted since my last post, but it's late and I barely retained anything.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know AF showed up today, a few days early. If I got pg this cycle, that would give me a mid-late June due date. It's not ideal, but I'm kinda thinking I'll give NTNP one last shot until I take a 2 month break.

Michelle- congrats on the house! How exciting!!! Moving is so stressful.
What part of cali are you going to be visiting? That's where I live. Although I live in the crappy part haha

Flu- that's fantastic news about the bonus!!! Are you planning to quit? I think I missed that.

Keep- how are you and Theo doing? I'm glad you feel the love from this thread. Everyone was very worried when we didn't hear from you right away.

Reading aling but nothing to add really...

PL here's to hoping the bwst houses were left for yoir viewing.

Michelle congrats on your new abode!

Fluek score on the money. I think I'd rather receive it that way, personally...

Green, we'll be visiting the SLO area where some of my husband's family lives, then LA for a few days where he grew up and where some of his other family lives. So a nice little road trip after we fly into LA! Luckily, the drive is pretty. I'm not looking forward to the plane ride with a one year old though, thankfully it's not too long. Much shorter than when we took her to London a few months ago!

Keeps so glad you won the name battle! Also glad you seem to be doing just fine with a boy--I know you were worried :hugs:

Michelle call your hotel ahead and ask if they provide a crib. Every hotel I have stayed at offered free cribs. The higher end ones even have little travel goodies for babies. And then ask friends and family if they have a pack n play you can use when you are staying with family?

Gotta run sorry been reading love you all

Just popping in to say the:witch: is here and 2 days late...such a tease!
Anyhoo, I can't recall having a period this painful other than the postpartum bleeds!
It's the kind of super strong ache that makes your lower back, stomach and general hooha/groin area HURT...like a super strong ache- didn't help I dehydrated myself and over did it moving furniture around the church....I'm crawling away to let the ibuprofen kick in :cry:

Oh forgot to add - men ugh...Ex hubs has become like a stray tom cat popping in here n there:roll: We get along well enuff, but he tends to get in his feelings hoping for more- he brought me food, pastries, and a huge bouquet of lillies .
A for effort- The new guy may be the old guy as we haven't spoken in several days
Addiction is hard, and I'm not up to babysit a grown ass man on the daily.
He still hasn't unfriended me on FB...isn't that the golden standard?:rofl:

I've managed to get not One but TWO guy admirers working at the rec center...
Annnd an ex BF has "wanted to talk" which is code for hook up...
I got way to many flies buzzing lol- sad thing is almost all of them are NOT single- so nothing more than innocent flirting from me...and a kiss...or 2....and I hooked up with ex hub...but he's single and I kinda feel like been there done that, got the tshirt:haha:

Either way, nothing serious or overly exciting going on here....

Sorry af arrived J, i hope the Ibruprofen kicks in fast for you, Ibruprofen was the only thing that helped with my period cramps, paracetamol didn’t really touch it.. :hugs:

Flueks, nope my scans on Monday 24th Sept, standard b/w obes, nothing fancy but still get to see bambino, ive yet to book my Baby Bond scan im so tired & unorganised lol!

Keeps hey lovely! Glad you popped in.. so glad you named your baby Boy Theo, Ted/Teddy is sooooo cute <3 hope you kicked your ex&#8217;s butt! Have the girls settled back into school ok? I bet they are in awwww of their baby bro :) Rileys very excited about this new baby although hes been a lil sh*t lately, im stressed to foook with him!

I have my Glucose tolerance test tomorrow morning @ 0930, no food or drinks after 12midnight tonight other than Water.. not looking forward to it, i hate fasting blood tests :(

He probs wont unfriend u on fb J incase he bumps into you & you ask him why hahaa!!

So still no period. Thankfully my abdominal pain is not a cyst. Very small follicles and nothing promising of a period return. There is something in my uterus. Tbh looked like an empty gs to me but she said no way probably a polyp or fluid because my body would have expelled that by now (10m min since bd). Most likely fluid. So she she gave me progesterone to kick start my cycle and says whatever it is should come out with my period so meh. Sorry just so busy at work.

Michelle, congratulations on the new house!
Today we were notified of a new listing and by the time our realtors notified us it already had an offer... WTF!
Not every house moves this fast, but if it's in decent shape and below a certain price point, well, we better see it within 12-24 hours of becoming active.

DH had a craving for candy, so I said "if you can find cupcakes, go ahead and run to the store". I've been wanting cupcakes for a while now, but have held off. Haha
For some reason I think our store doesn't do cupcakes.....

Time to feed the dog.

OMG, my wonderful husband brought home 2-bite stuffed red velvet cupcakes!! Happiness is.....

Dobs, fx your period returns normally now. How long has it been since you pumped/breastfed?

I’m jealous of your cupcakes! Red velvet rocks

I stopped pumping 6 months ago and my last depo shot was 9 months ago. I’m getting really strong cramps in my lower abdomen so I was worried about a cyst. So hopefully once this all gets sorted they go away

Kind at mad at her she said if’d Normal but everything online says not. She said it would not cause my pain or abnormal period but online says symptoms of fluid in your uterus are boom abnormal cycle length and pelvic pain and heaviness. Only thing she got right was lower my coffee intake

Dobs, can you get a second opinion?

Almost all of the conditions are off from our sale, buyer just needs to secure financing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->