General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Green congrats on telling DH, so exciting! Do you get your 2nd beta result this afternoon?

Tex it’s good to hear from you, I hope Tabs is doing okay other than the sleep thing. Sorry your TTC journey is over, but hoping you somehow get a miracle baby, even though it’s not likely.

HR ooo totally take some tests over the next few days! We love squinting at pregnancy tests here!

I just took a FRER. I truly believe I ovulated on the 10th and implanted on the 18th. I even woke up with that twinge in the middle of the night and cramps. I got a BPF. So bummed. There’s just no way with everything that’s going on with me that I’m not. I’m due to start af in 5 days and my cervix is still super super high and soft. And I have a ton of discharge. None of this is normal. If you could only see the veins in my boobs. well I’ll wait a few more days I suppose!

Tex- hopefully her tubes stay in place. I've heard terrible things about those things. Even the permenate are crap.

Gigs- woot work for passing! At least it's over and you know for sure.

Did 2nd beta this morning. No idea when I'll get the results. Last time I went I went to a smaller clinic. Asked how long and she said "it's marked STAT so they pick up every hour and get taken to the hospital (maybe 10 mins away). So today I went straight to the hospital to try to cut down on time. I asked the receptionist and she said "oh these are pretty fast" but no answer. So I asked the tech and he said "it's not marked stat so I think 48 hours" I said "what?!" And he said ya, at noon they get sent to Berkeley (almost 2 hours away!) so I have zero idea when I'll get the results. I'm going to call right before DH leaves this afternoon and hopefully it stays in, if not I'll have to wait until tomorrow

Nr piiiiiics

And green that’s so weird boooo hopefully the results come in quick. They always high balled me I feel and results came in much faster than they said.

HR hm try again tomorrow morning and see what happens? Also I agree with Dobs, we want pics

Green oh geez that’s nuts, I hope you get them tomorrow at least. I’d be so mad.

Ladies who had early losses.. was your next cycle weird? I’m CD 9-10 and here’s my opk..

image.jpg

Future I haven’t had a loss but I do know that the cycle (or next few cycles) after a loss can be weird, it’s quite common and normal.

Ladies who had early losses.. was your next cycle weird? I’m CD 9-10 and here’s my opk..

Hm mine went back to normal fairly quick but I also have had dark opks early that never turn positive turn fade the I get my real positive. But yeah no clue I guess just keep testing?

Future- my cycle after my chemical wasn't much different. I think I ovulated one day late. But I've also had opks get like that and then back off and then get a positive like Dobs was saying.

Sorry I really can't remember what else.

Beta was 92!!!! So it went from 28 to 92 in 47 hours. It was a doubling time of 28 hours. So all seems to be good so far. We actually told my mom today. I've been telling her we're done with kids and she's been upset by it so I wanted to tell her first.

Awww was she thrilled?! Also I won’t say it but you know I see that doubling time and am thinking it lol

Green that’s a great doubling time! Also, I see what Dobs is implying, and I’m wondering the same. Though since this was a natural ovulation I’d say it’s much less likely.

I feel like I either knew someone irl or on tv who had like three sets of twins. Is it sad that I can’t distinguish my rl from reality tv? Ffs I am so tired lol

But yeah def less likely with natural so i’m curious :). To be fair I think I know just as many ladies on bnb with fast doubling times with singletons as multiples But not I wanna knooooow lol

Btw totally forgot to say yay! Congrats!!!!

There is a lady in our small town that had had 3 sets of twins. I want to say the last sets were back to back? Anyway she has 14 girls and no sons. As of when they did the article on her. You could probably google it and get info.

Great numbers though Green. Glad to see them double!

Hahaa i see exactly what Dobs is implying there :haha: alot less likely as natural ov’i g but never say never Lol ;) Awwww i bet your Mum was overjoyed MrsG <3 & that second Blood result is bloomin awesome!!

Dobby if it helps i do stuff like that all the time, SO will be like ‘erm.. that was from that tv programne the other week??!’ Oh.. hahaaa!!!

Tex, so lovely to hear from you chick! Big hugs for the last part of baby goods leaving yoir house :hugs: i will still pray for a rainbow baby for you though <3 & what is it about men (not boys lol) but aren’t they all boys really?? Haha! What is it about Xbox/PlayStation gaming pffft!! #eyeroll

Futur, my MC cycle was pretty much the same as my usual one hun.. pains & Ovulation around the same time poss a day or so later than usual but other than that... but they say the bod is highly fertile straight after MC or having a baby so to speak, if your feeling emotionally ok, crack straight on hun! I had my MC cycle & then my next monthly period was my last & here i am nearly 32 weeks & weren’t even trying ha ha! Fertile myrtle :haha:

Flueks, i LOVED your halloweeny baby gender reveal video on fb, your family & friends are so thrilled for you, its lovely! Hope your tiredness isn’t too bad today.. Will you be having any 3/4d bubba scans this pg?

Im so rubbish i need to book one in, they only do them upto 34wks with BabyBond so need to get my booking butt in gear! Its only £99 so it wont break the bank, £30 deposit on booking & remaining £69 on the day!

HR yes we need to see test pics lol! We love a squinter hehe! Maybe you ovulated just slightly later than expected.. i def have had cycles like that esp when ive not been temp tracking (unless you have been) not all ladies get those positives straight away & takes a few days for lines to appear, when is your period due hun? I read back over last night but fell asleep trying to do my replys lol zzzZ

I buyed a couple of maternity buts today, some tan tights which are omg so comfy, leggings & a lovely black lacey 3/4 arm length top that has a tie up bit around the neck at the back, very lovely & doesnt look too Maternity like so I could get away with wearing it after ;)

Just watched a trailer advert for the new Halloween film.. jeez does Michael ever actually die???! Lol! I thought he was killed in H20!

Omg 3 sets of twins... and 14 girls?! Holy cow.

And don't any of you dare say it. DH said already not to put it in the universe lol my doubling time With the twins was 43 hours. So I'm pretty sure this will be opposite. The boys were twins but pretty easy pregnancy overall and pretty low risk for being twins. This one will a 28 hour doubling time and probably be a terrible pregnancy.

Nah im sure this pg will be a breeze MrsG! My second pg (Nuala) was pretty much straight forward but a bit more achey with that spd or whatever’s its called.. ligaments in hips & lower bits being very loose but other than that all good! So excited for you guys eeee!!! From your bd& ov’ig.. possible girly??! didnt you tweak your temps slightly to get crosshairs?

So I was like how great we made it through October with no croup!

Just got out of the er cuz A has croup. Mild atm but he was having bad retractions for a while. So boooooo

Tex it's so good to hear from you. I still wish for a miracle/surprise bfp, but I'm glad you seem to be at peace with lack of ttc. Oh and lol my DH plays games for too long sometimes too. I'm too tired to do anything at that point. H8ope you don't get strep.

Greenie haha what a cute way to announce. Glad he took it well. Oh and awesome doubling time!!!

I saw a lady last month with 5 kids and there were 2 sets of twins so only one singleton. I have no idea if natural or medicated, and was none of my business but I was amazed.

How was your mom's reaction??

This pregnancy has been easier other than fatigue. Every one is different, but hope it's an easy pregnancy.

Pretty by lmp what is your due date?? Just go in with mindset at scan baby will measure behind so you aren't so panicked something is wrong. Mine was 2 or 3 days off from lmp so they just kept my edd by lmp rather than O date.

Gigs certain labs normals are lower in pregnancy. I think my rbcs were but it's because your blood volume is increased so much. After I respond to everyone I'll look at mine from last pregnancy and get back to ya.

I'm glad you passed gtt!!

Pacific yay for good sleep!! I slept better last night than I have in awhile.

Dobby I'm sorry he has croup. I was disappointed V got her first cold of tge season in October. Oh well I try to think that this will give her better immunity when she starts school.

HR if you Od on the 10th then yesterday was 9dpo still not too late. I will say as much fun as it can be I try to not put much stock into symptoms as it can really mislead you. I've been crushed before by symtom spotting.

Future wow that opk is nearly positive. I believe a cp can mess with your cycle either way.

CB thank you. Think it went really well and we really surprised them. Most thought it was a boy :haha:

They did 3d/4d at my anatomy scan and depending on what all we get at my 24 week scan, I maay or may not pay for one at 26 or 28 weeks. It's $150 which isn't terrible but with Christmas coming up I can put that money to that shopping. We are getting V a twin mattress and some bedroom furniture. Probably cheap stuff for now and we will splurge once she's older and won't draw on her furniture like I did :blush:

You should post a pic of your outfit it sounds lovely. Some of my maternity bits could be worn afterwards too.

I've never watched the Halloween films. I'm really not into horror much, especially "slashers". Never watched Saw either.

Gigs had a peek, my rbcs were 3.80 so a little low but normal when pregnant. My hgb and hct were barely within normal limits when not pregnant. My platelets were 388 though but mine have never been low. Maybe ring your OB in the morning to ask about your results?

AFM some pics from the reveal. It went really well, nearly everyone was surprised. Still happy as I have the only girl(s). They were all asking about anither in the future. We haven't closed the door on ttc #3 but it's going to be a little while like 4 to 5 years if we do.

I'm meeting a girl tomorrow about a infant car seat for $30. It'll be at a busy gas station so not worried. I don't see paying full price for something you use so briefly. I'll make sure expiration date is still good though.

I'm also thinking of buying a bassinet. I used rock and play with V but I know they are supposed to lie flat. I will still use a rock and play for S but I don't want it to be her bed for naps and overnight sleep.

I pulled my right shoulder blade muscle today. I thought I was going to have to go to ER it hurt so bad, but i stretched it somehow to make the pain manageable. Took some Tylenol and iced it. Going to take it easy and have MIL give V a bath for me.

Anywho think that's it. Have a great day girls.

JHL361Gv-182769804.jpg wog1uKVe-182779930.jpg yvDejgcV-182789931.jpg EyDmuh6N-182797161.jpg tFHwHGZp-182804469.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->