General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Fluek does he have any relief yet? Wow S is a wee one! Glad she's gaining.

I am in sleepy rage mode. Myles was up from about 2:30am to nearly 5. Hubs woke up somewhere around 4, he couldn't sleep...so atv4:50, right as Myles and I start finally drifting off to sleep, hubs starts a bath! I lost it. Was cursing him out in my head and crying. It's a good thing he stayed in the bathroom. I finally passed out about 20 minutes later but alarm went off at 6:15. Gonna be a rough one today...

Ah Gigs.. coffee & chocolate hun! Big hugs! Lovely Instagram piccy but didnt know if a cute comment was what u needed with the KO & fist punch emoji lol! I can always post u a couple bags of Haribo golden bears? It wont cost me much to post them..

Aww Flueks she is a diddy one bless her, the St patricks day pics were so adorable <3

I actually poas today! I been abit symptomatic so naturally I convinced myself im pg haha! Obviously it was blank negative in a few mins but considering rifling through the trash :rofl: just to clarify.. i wont! ;)

gigs he is feeling so so. Not heard or seen a piece of his stone come out. He's sore from surgery too. Yup S is a little bit. I'd never have imagined I'd produce so low weight babies since I was a 9.5 lb baby.

Oh I'd have been pissed too. I hate the sleepless newborn phase. Hitting those damn growth spurts are especially rough.

CB thank you. I'd bought her that outfit in size 0 to 3 back in February. Had it washed, tags removed. Went and had to buy it in NB. If they'd have had preemie I think it would have fit better.

:haha: POAS is a hard habit to break. Reminds me I need to buy some opks sometime.

One of the girls in the July 17 due date group got pregnant using condoms and pullout. I'm wondering if we might have an oopsie. Scares me a bit but don't want iud or hormonal birth control.

Weighed S this morning. 6lb 2.5 oz!! 3 oz gain in 2 days :happydance:

Fabulous gain Serena! Woohoo!

Cb let me samples these haribos and if they're all I remember I may take you up on that...
Are you feeling broody already? ;) hehe I'm following a journal on here of someone who is pregnant very soon after having twins. They are 4 months and she's 12 weeks with a singleton. Is that considered irish triplets?

After I calmed down this morning i asked hubs if he would kindly not bathe so early in the morning. Poor guy is sick or has bad allergies or both.

Gigs, my DH likes to shower everyday before he leaves the house. Whether that's 6 am or 9 am, it always wakes L... And his normal wake up time is around 7am! Just curse the days where DH wakes L with his stupid shower, or maybe I am jealous because I at best get my 15 minutes of alone time in the shower twice a week... No, I won't make it a quick one either
OMG, that's quick to conceive after just having had twins!

Flueky: glad to hear dh had the surgery, quick recovery to him! S is so tiny! Lol, I thought E was small in comparison to ds1! (8lbs 5 oz vs 7lbs 13 oz)
As for German candies, while I have seen most here in Canada now, they are usually 4x as expensive if not more or/and produced somewhere else so taste slightly off.
The Ritter sport chocolate, you can get for well under 1 euro on sale ;) here they cost $3-4...

E has had 2 decent night's, so I really don't know what was wrong those 2 nights of screams. Gas maybe? I haven't changed anything with my diet since either. Just odd.

Who knows, their little digestive tract is going through a lot and growing so quickly. Glad this are nack to normal!

Afm Myles has been up since about 6:30 and except a 20 minite nap in the car on my way to take des to school, he hasn't slept. It's now 1pm. Normally I could tolerate this but since my night of sleep was such shit I am losing it today. Getting teary. Now he's finally falling asleep (i think) on me in the recliner but Levin is due to wake up from his nap any minute.

:cry: just one of those days i guess.

Sorry Flueks I completely forgot to ask about the hubs op, head up my butt lol! Im glad the surgery went well for him, did they not remove the stones then?

Ohhh I know the tiny nb stage & sleepless nights did me in completely, thankfully it will pass quickly! The cluster feeding did it for me zzzZ! Aww bless S, all of a sudden she’ll plump out & will go up a size, she’s lovely:) some of Haydens nb clothes didnt fit him as he was a mini chunker haha!

Pacific omg ritter sport that takes me back!! Its nice when they snooze a good anount at night aswell, make u feel normal i think

Hope you & hubs sleep abit better tonight Gigs.. how long will Myles go inbetween night feeds now? Has he had his vaccinations yet? Hayden had his 2nd lot on Tuesday bless him.. yes if the gummies are as good as u remember im more than happy to post you some:)

Lol a tad broody, i never thought i would feel broody again but its def off the cards haha! Omg irish triplets, if they born less than a year apart isnt it? Id be scared id have twins again lol

Oh on the plus side, myles did give me smiles today while i was wiping his face. It was short lives but adorable!

Also I was looking through old pics and found one of baby Levin. He's on the left, myles on the right.

92180773-C55D-4001-B95B-325C3C2E6836.jpg

Gigs could u not supplement with a bottle for Myles perhaps so he has a big ol feed & then passes out?

He's been earing bottles all day. I even started offering them at night, too, in addition to nursing. No luck...so maybe just a growth spurt or sleep regression. Or maybe hitting a milestone (smiling? He's also getting good at holding up his head).

shae - I think that hair colour would looks pretty good on you. SO's cousin just had something similar done after having matte medium brown hair for years and it turned out well.

Dobby - We've never really had the marriage discussion, but what I do know is he's said engagement rings are dumb, he doesn't dance, he doesn't like having his pic taken, he doesn't like being the centre of attention, all stuff that goes along with a wedding. I can't even get him to prep something for a slow cooker on days that he works from home, there's no way I could get him to put the time and energy into planning a wedding, even though all he'd really need to do is get fitted for a suit (or hopefully a kilt) and show up for the ceremony. I realize there's no "need" to get married in this day and age, but I would like to have my "princess day".

CB - Happy belated Birthday!

Flueky - That's great about S's weight gain. :)

Gigs - Wow, your boys do look really similar, especially their noses. And yay for baby smiles. :)

AFM, here's the jist of my scan results drama...
Monday - scan
Tuesday - Called for results, receptionist said they were still unviewed in the email inbox
Wednesday - Called again, different receptionist told me me Dr will be out of the office for a while and her sub is only in on Fridays and she's the only one who can view the results.
So, this is bullshit and one of the many reasons why people hate Drs. Like, if I was super sick and tried to make an appt, would they said I have to wait til Friday? No, they'd have someone else see. Just get another Dr to take a look, tell me the gestational age and what my EDD is. This is not difficult. Fucking idiots!

In other news, Alex apparently threw up right at the end of daycare on Monday, so he wasn't allowed back on Tuesday. When I went to pick him up, he was in his spare shirt and some pants that weren't his. The caretaker said his spare pants were damp (his sippy cup must have leaked), so they put a pair of their emergency pants on him. Ok, that's fine. His dirty clothes were in a plastic bag, so I took that home and did some laundry. However, I noticed his "damp pants" weren't in the bag. When I took him to daycare on Wednesday, I checked his school bag (which I leave there on weekdays) and there were the pants, balled up and still damp. I asked the caretaker about it and she said "oh, I thought you would take them when I told you about it." I was like "all of his soiled clothes were in the plastic bag, why would I have looked in his school bag?" "I guess there was just some miscommunication." Dumbass-ery all around this week, I swear. -.-

In other positive news though, I was able to find the HB really quickly last night and it was super strong and fast and we approximated the bpm were about 180. Such a beautiful sound.

Gigs omg I think I would cry if i was pregnant so soon after having twins. In the end definitely love the baby but that would be tough having 3 babies. They look sooo similar! No denying they are brothers. I'll have a look see for comparison pics of V and S a bit later.

Pacific yeah I seem to produce small babies oddly enough. 5lb 13 oz and 6lb 4 oz were their birth weights. They are decent heights at birth though. They had such skinny arms and legs. Glad E hasn't had that issue the past couple nights. Hope it continued tonight.

CB nope they just broke it up into smaller pieces so that he can pass them himself. They did it that way last time. Yes I try to remind myself the NB stage it short lived. I'm hoping S will be a good sleeper like V though. I love sleep.....

Pretty that's crappy how they've handled your scan results. Waiting that many days is crazy. It's hard enough waiting for that first scan. Is Alex feeling better??

AFM seems they irritated a nerve when DH was intubated during surgery. He had hiccups on and off ALL day yesterday. It hurts his windpipe too when it happens. I hope it's better today. His urine was clearer yesterday evening too. I hope he's feeling better today.

Flueky - Oh ya, he's fine. It looked like it was just a random, one-time thing.

Best wishes to your husband on a speedy recovery. I very rarely get hiccups, but when I do, it's like it hurts my chest cuz my body isn't used to the motion. The cure my family uses is to take a spoonful of sugar, pour it under your tongue and let it just sit there to melt. Pretty much never fails.

Did you know your run of the mill hiccups are partially psychological? That's why all these bizarre tricks work -- because you believe they do.

Fluek I also love sleep. Hubby jokes that my happy place is in a coma :haha: hope your hubs feels better today.

Pretty I hate doctors. More on that later. Screaming baby.

So other than multiple incorrect diagnoses, and ignoring the staple found in my abdomen during my last c section, my current dr's office is a billing nightmare. My current issue is they billed all of Myles' weight checks as "well baby checks", which are $88 more than a standard weight check, but the weight check was still $83 bucks!!! I called up and said wtf?! For half of ONE visit I could have bought my own scale and checked myself! There were THREE! Plus they screwed up my billing from my mono last hear and, despite it being their fault, are telling me it's my job to call and deal with insurance, and they can't do anything because it has been over a year.

I need to switch doctors offices.

Pretty glad it was a one time thing. He tried some different remedies to no avail yesterday. He's not woken up from them. It's another hour before we start our day. 9 a.m. is our beginning. It is one advantage of no school age children.

Gigs interesting. I usually only get them after drinking something carbonated but not every time. Yes!! Losing sleep was my biggest negative to having kids. When DH was having surgery they told him he was getting ready to have the best sleep he's had in a few weeks :rofl:

That's messed up about their coding. It shouldn't be your responsibility to fix that. They should eat up their own mistakes or get them fixed. Sounds like they need a new coder in their office if they even have one.

Twins separated by time! They look so similar, even in utero they looked similar

Lol, so are L and E... I have no idea how to tell their pictures apart besides time stamps. Doesn't help that they are growing up in the same clothes.
Now watch Mrs G post a picture of her actual twins not looking alike ;) :haha: that would be hilarious

Sleep, I love and adore my aleep. Even of I get woken up once for a few minutes at night, my next day is dreadful tired. I sleep so deep, the loudest thunderstorms havent woken me up. But if DH tries to sneak out of the bedroom or he was to whisper, yeah that'll wake me.

Gigs, odd on the billing. Fx you can get it sorted.

Flueky: how long will dh get to stay at home with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->