General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sorry for the selfish post will catch up and say hi properly in a mo,

OPK- positive or no? X

9E9CCFBC-33F4-4F11-A545-6C425D60D7C2.jpeg AB39DD22-740B-4093-AF38-F18452231EC4.jpeg

Keep looks a hair shy to me of a positive

Pretty wow wtf that’s crazy! Also srsly like you have the pictures or you don’t lol

Kit hm odd no idea though. Temp seems high for a period.

Keeps i would say nearly Positive like a tad shade off.. :)

Dobs/Pretty i did wonder if that was the reason or if it was of ‘what’s covered’ etc.. i can understand why they’re not allowed, when we have our ultrasounds they usually just say all looks ok & then report gets done etc & re babys sex they always say ‘we think’ as opposed to ‘its a...’ feel sad i wont experience that anymore lol!

Kitty fx its due to early implanting but if your temp keeps going up def test hehe! Me with my POAS addiction I would’ve purchased a frer by now Lol

Selfish post. Some pics from the party and pics of girl before. We had a great time other than our trip there, S crying, and V was a bit cranky at first as she didn't nap. The cake was delicious and worth the money. Will try to post later

cZJUiW0a-307583213.jpg hmI9i3n3-307592430.jpg EuxyTRUm-307555579.jpg 3jtboepO-307574647.jpg gRap1B3z-307565458.jpg

Keeps I’d say that was the best part of positive!

Flueks the party looked great! Love that cake and glad you thought it was worth it!!

I tested with a cheapie this morning but it was blank so I’m not holding my breathe but my period is SO light for me I’d still class it as spotting rather than period :shrug:

Dobby glad A doesn't really seem bothered by it. V had strep throat at the same time so I'm not sure which one was effecting her appetite. I hope your mom doesn't have it. DH said his bumps were painful.

Kitty hmm very odd. I hope it's IB if not maybe low progesterone?? Yeah me too. It was $45 but it was a large cake and I had sone customization.

Shae I've considered an ava bracelet but the price holds me back. I'll look into tge temp drop. I want to do nfp but temping wouldn't be accurate right now. I've been paying attention for fertile signs which haven't started yet, thankfully. I'm not ready for AF. Speaking of which today was first day of my LMP.

Pretty how disappointing. Ugh, think they could at least say a few things. Techs at my oB tell you heart rate and gender. They may point out what things are but don't discuss any actual results. Any way you could call midwife and ask for gender?? That way you don't wait until the 17th.

CB she wasn't wanting to eat any pizza but did eat some cake. I helped her so she wouldn't have it in her hair. Oh and yes she doesn't care much for eating things as a whole. I was picky about sone things like that too. Mine was I didn't like food touching and I'm still this way about certain foods. I also used to only eat one food then start on another once it was finished. Like eat all my chicken, then all my beans, then my roll, etc. I will mix and match it up some now :rofl: sorry for extra crampy AFs now. Ugh mine actually were better after stopping bcp and not bad after V. Still waiting for AF to show but I'm not complaining.

Keeps as others saud, it's just a shade shy of positive. I bet you will get positive later today or tomorrow.

Kitty yay for temp going back up! It’s super early for a bfp so I wouldn’t make any judgements from a bfn now.

Keeps I’d say it’s not quite positive.

Flueks awww how cute, love the Minnie Mouse outfits!

Pretty wow I thought terminating girls was mostly just in China during the 1 child rule. That’s terrible. But also awful that they won’t tell you, it’s your baby, you have the right to know.

Sorry been absent again for a few days. Our cat was attacked by what we assume was a raccoon based on the injuries. We heard the screams in the woods behind us and called for her name. Half an hour later L was in bed and we went looking for her, that's when she came back. She was so dirty and sore looking. Back in the house she actually growled at us when we wanted to take a closer look. She ate, drank, and wasn't actively bleeding out so we decided to wait through the night. Our local vet was able to squeeze her in Saturday morning. Once he had her shaved in a number of spots, an uncountable amount of scratches appeared, a few deep ones, but most aren't.. most are over her rear end, back leg and a few on the side.

She is one lucky cat that she got away!!

PL that’s terrible, so glad she got away and the vet was able to squeeze her in!

8dpo and nothing to see yet, temps all over the show, still spotting but feeling not so hopeful anymore

6A2110A6-A86A-4230-B74C-9E0A1FA7A7F1.jpeg

Kit you're still early. Will you be seeing obgyn regardless?

Fluek the pics are so cute!!! Your decor is great and the kids are adorbs as usual.

Pretty yay for a good scan! Annoying about the sex though. Are you feeling better about another boy? Finding a good name I like always did it for me. Let's see this blanket WIP!

Oh hey about my youtube junk who said they wanted a link? We are I think 6 subscriptions away from 1000 for our farming channel!
Disc golf is sitting at 2 :rofl:

Gigs it was me for the Youtube channel link :) if u please hehe!

Omg Pacific your poor kitty... so glad the Vet could see him, i hope he’s recovering well

Kitty 8dpo is still very early & most positives don’t usually show a real squinty line until at least 9dpo, il keep everything crossed for you :hugs:

Uhh been up with Hayden since 430am zzzZ’s!! Lil butt wont go back off to sleep & its just gone 6 now, ive given him a bottle aswell but not working, blaming teeth! He just seems to smirk at me Lol

Hello ladies!!!!!!

I'm sorry I've been so absent. Life is insane and only about to get more insane. I'm just going to do a selfish update post and try to go back and read a little.
I'm currently at a non-stress test and my 36 week appointment. I was hoping for a vbac, which is still possible but not looking good right now. At 35 weeks baby was measuring 6 pounds 11 ounces and in the 90th percentile. Plus apparently I have a small-ish pelivis. My cervix is still long and closed. If it stays long and closed the chances of a successful induction for vbac are small so I'llmost likely just schedule a c-section. I have to deliver between 38 and 39+6 because of my history with preeclampsia. So basically, I'm having a baby soon and it's really hitting home! After this nst I'll be heading down to the lab to make sure preeclampsia isn't setting in but blood pressure looks pretty good.

Green, sorry you are dealing with pre eclampsia again. Fx it's not and you get a vbac.

Afm: Ls potty training is going alright at home. We had our first pooptacular today and I will spare you all the details.
He also has started to attempt to climb out of his crib the last few days, so DH and L took off the front tonight. Stage 3 of the crib! So far he hasn't come out yet and was quiet surprisingly fast. First night for that..
Growing up so fast!!

Pacific sorry about the cat, how's it doing?? V did awesome transitioning from pack n play to twin mattress. So glad we did that months ago.

Kitty 8dpo is still early for bfp especially on IC.

Gigs I'll subscribe to your channel.

CB OMG first tooth! He doing better now?

Greenie sorry it's looking like a CS. Hope nst and labs come back good. Hard to believe baby will be here in 3 weeks or less!

V had her dentist appt Monday. She wouldn't let them clean her teeth but that didn't surprise me. She has her 2 year check up this afternoon. Poor girl also has allergies or a cold. Sneezy and clear runny nose. She got a low grade fever last night so leaning cold now. One of her cousins was a bit snotty at the party and he got diagnosed with double ear infection yesterday. She hasn't been pulling st her ears thankfully. She's only had one ear infection so she's not prone to them.

I'm feeling down thst I'm returning to work in 3 weeks tomorrow. Not ready to leave my baby but I have to.

Gigs I’ll subscribe as well :)

Pacific hope the poor kitty is okay!! Not nice when they get into fights!

Green sorry to hear about the pre eclampsia, hopefully you still manage to get a Vbac :hugs:

Afm 10dpo with stupidly faint lines that don’t mean a thing, still spotting and temp still up but don’t think it’s going to happen :shrug:

3DDBE2DC-BFEC-4B21-9E55-B0FBCFFCA9C0.jpeg

Sorry selfish post again + will read back.

Thursday had sex (CD12) so well and truly in the ‘safe zone.’ Before Theo id ovulate CD17 like clock work but since having him I have long cycles so ovulate now around CD20 - CD24. FF app put my ovulation date at at 10 days away. Thought I’d take a OPK just to check the next day (Friday FMU) low and behold, bfp. I swear my body is trying to get itself pregnant lol.

Anyway, BFP OPK Friday FMU, tests all stayed positive Friday, then turned to a shadow off of positive by Sunday afternoon, tests carried on getting fainter there after.

So when would u put ovulation at? I think Saturday and so does FF app?

Anyway looks like we meet again TWW.

5DE992BF-B7AF-4A38-AF4B-1CD78B535E29.jpeg A4EA143C-6F69-4D4F-AEB0-A04715BD0DA5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->