General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Wow green that excelled quickly! Sorry it looks like pre evagain but hey a vbac attempt! I hope it all goes/went smoothly!!!

Well thanks ladies, I've hit 1000 subs! And absolutely nothing thrilling happened, lol! I thought i would at the very least get an auto generated "congrats" email. Nope! Oh well.

In related news i milked a goat today for the first time :rofl:

Good luck greenie!! I hope you get a vbac.

Gigs, yay for 1000 subscribers!! Was milking a goat hard?? Seems like it would be hard, but I've never looked at goat nipples :rofl: didn't think I'd ever type that

No word from green yet.. I hope she isn't having "a rough go at it" as my mw calls it.

Gigs, lol was it at least a dairy goat or one of those dwarf ones?
A well behaved goat is fun to milk, it's a rewarding feeling when you make your own cheese or yoghurt from it :) I've milked our own before.
Oh and congratulations on 1000 followers! That's a lot of people!! Sent me the link, I am not following yet! Give me my farm animal fix ;)

Flueky: goat milking, I think the bigger the goat the easier it is in my experience. Their "bag" looks very similar to that of a cow, but less teats.

It wasn't that hard once I got the hang of it. I kept squirting milk down my arm at first, akin to when you try to pour a drink out of a glass and into something else but it dribbles all down the side instead.

I recorded it for the channel of course ;) it'll be up by sunday probably. Pl i think i messaged you but i'll look/try again.

Oh and freakin' black out curtains!!! I kept meaning to get some for the bedroom. I totally forgot even though i got some for the rest of the house!!! Literally all of our windows have them EXCEPT our bedroom *face palm* good call.

MrsGreen eeee! Hope you managed to vbac & it went/its going smoothly. Yes labour sucks lol! Looking forward to an update :hugs: Well done on one of the Boys being fully potty trained aswell :)

Flueks im sorry Serena is refusing to bottlefeed hun, that must be so stressful on your part esp as your going back to work shortly.. has any health providers offered any advice on how to tackle this re when your off to work?

Keeps sorry your in tww again..

Kitty I can def see lines on those, are your Frers arriving today?

Gigs yay for milking lol! Ive never milked any Animal. Hayden has been awful sleeping the last 2/3 wks aswell.. like at least waking 1-2 times a night i been up, im totally pooped atm! Although last night he slept through again so who knows, could be sleep regression with the Boys, def get a black out blind though. Have u checked him for any teeth? Haydens got 1 cut just couple days ago .. Does Myles nap regular in the day? They say the key to longer sleep at night is daytime naps, least 3/4 hrs min in total. When Hayden naps he goes in our bedroom which is really dark so he knows lol! Also the evening are really light atm so im sure thats throwing Nuala off for going off to bed ok again uhh

Pacific so glad potty training is going well still, i STILL not attempting it lol!

Currently waiting on Food delivery haha! I have 930-1030am slot :)

Haha funny you said that cb, i JUST looked and he sure as shit JUST cut his first tooth! I mean that thing just broke the surface, like in the past 48 hours. Crazy!

And yes he's a good napper in the day. I think this cold/allergy/teeth combo is what is going on for sure. I should have figured, he's been drooling like a crazy person and all the boys cut teeth by 5 months so here we are again! He'll be 5 months on the 19th

Ah wow! How crazy is that Gigs? Lol! Hopefully his sleep pattern will start getting better for you :) im trying to see in Haydens mouth is the one next to it is lurking but his blooming tongue is in the way trying to lick my finger Lol

Pretty- aww congrats on feeling those little kicks so exciting! Pretty that blanket is way cute well done you! Both my Nans let me down on Nannies that knit, so I have to buy my knitted blankets off eBay for my babies from better Nans than mine lol.. that's rubbish about the scan not telling u gender, our NHS 20w ones don't really like to say either, so I always pay for a private gender scan and love those as u get lots of pics, short video clips etc it's much more personal, would u consider that?

Gigs- oh no I'm so so sorry for BIL + SIL. I remember how excited you were when you told us the news. I really hope they have an easier journey ttc again when the time is right. I missed a few pages, so you've decided to home school? That's amazing I think I'd go insane! Lol kudos to you x Gigs I love the way you keep dropping your youbtube channel for more subscribes, I really want to buy you a car sticker with the link or something :rofl:

Flueks- :hugs: just a hug, I'm so sorry to read about your cousin. Also haven't read all the pages but have you tried 'mam' bottles? I struggled with all my children going from breast to bottle until I found 'mam.' Now have successfully bottled fed when needed Ella and Theo using them. They both took to them straight away no problems. (I am still BFing but sometimes a few times a week I've just started giving Theo a bottle if I want to stuff him up for a shopping trip or something.) love the birthday pics! Girls look beautiful and cake looks amazing!

Shae- agree it sounds hormonal with your symptoms. I know everyone thinks I'm mad for avoiding contraception but this is why! I'm literally petrified of the stuff I hear nothing but negatives (weight gain, acne, hormones all over the show etc) and I hate the idea of something synthetic messing with my cycles I know that sounds mad?! That tracker sounds so cool though I'm gonna look into that! ..I'm so jealous you have your on personal on-tap doctor mum! She sounds amazing!

CB- you had both your tubes removed?! I didn't realise you'd had that done! Sorry about Hubby being a typical bloke. I really think it's a man thing not being great with babies and disinterested (I know there's the odd few exceptions) but most men I know are the same. When ever theo cries his dad says "babies crying" I always reply "you mean OUR son?" ... but he does have his strong points like being more athletic , doing swimming, the park etc with the older kids. And I'm happy to cuddle the babies all day! So it works sort of x

AFM- so something great happened. I finally moved Ella out of my room (in her cot.) and she’s now in a toddler bed in her sister daisys room! (Daisy has a mid sleeper, then Ella’s toddler bed is under there with little fairy lights and a reading corner.) she’s done 4 nights in there now I’m so pleased! Ok, my OPKs are still positive , cervix low, soft + open so I think now is my ‘real’ ovulation, which if it’s the case is great as I’ve avoided sex! So I’m safe. I know I should go on BC, but I’m petrified of the hormones, so much so I’ve only ever used BC once in my whole life when I was 18 and it lasted 3 months before I stopped. Definitely going to look into the watch Shae recommended though! - Theo turned 10 MONTHS the other day! How?! It’s flown by, and has cut 3 front teeth all at the same time. God I can’t tell you how much I love having a son though. He lights up everyday.

(Last photo of OPK done today. FF has now changed ovulation date to today, however I did have EWCM with my original + OPK last Friday so I’m confused.)

8280F2C4-E45D-4402-B4E8-A506D10C3386.jpeg D0004727-42F4-45A9-B712-57343C7D0187.jpeg 4EE9DE32-B7D3-46B7-A7C1-82F8A28DABB2.jpeg

forgot to add

Omg GREENY ekkk!! How exciting hope everything goes smoothly for you!!! GL xx

And my not-so-little Ella , in her big girl bed x

E783DDC8-2785-4F86-9C17-FAC923465BA4.jpeg 20E67A3D-42FB-4806-9BCD-B68BDEEB3764.jpeg

Beautiful piccys Keeps <3

Cant believe 10 months already thats mad! How was he handling the mass teeth cutting?

I lost one tube in 2013 after an Ectopic pg & had the other removed after my csection in Dec, easy bc Lol

Your family is so beautiful keeps, but i'm especially smitten with that little boy!!! Ahhhh they're the best and yes i an biased but still. I'm glad all turned out just fine with having a boy!

Ok ladies having a slight panic...no idea what my new LP is but it was only 9 days last time and i'm currently 10dpo...but this is pretty standard for me to freak out basically monthly. I need my ute out or tubes snipped ! I hate playing the "could i be pregnant?" Game lol

I was late checking in this morning, but still no news from green! Hopefully she's cuddling her newborn by now :)

Keeps, beautiful family! My two cents (for what it's worth) if it has been that long since your last hormonal bc, I'd give it a go again, simply because your body isn't the same it was when you were 18 and 4 kids ago ;)

Gigs: lol on the blackout curtains! Fingers crossed your solution is that simple.
Our baby making shop is closed as well.. DH is convinced that some day we will have a daughter but it'll be through adoption.
I won't go on bc until I am done breastfeeding, and sti have to figure out a long term solution that makes both of us happy.

Pregnant sil recently found out the gender of her baby. For now I am one of the few that know, she still hasn't decided if she'll tell before or at her baby shower to make it both.
Her shower will be whole family and friends next month.

Looking at Hayden does still catch my broodiness off guard but a definite no here aswell haha!

Gigs im sure all be ok my lovely, are you using opk’s or anything or just generally monitoring with cm & ov pain etc.. ?

Argh I’m still working on catching up but I saw on insta that Green had her baby! Too cute.

Will write more later but Keeps that’s the cutest bed setup for Ella. I hope for Tilly to have a similarly lovely place to sleep when she’s ready to leave our bed at age 18.

Gigs congrats on 1000 subscribers! I haven’t caught up to find out what happened with SIL but it sounds like she miscarried? Im so sorry :( Ditto on sending me your YouTube channel link. I’ll follow ya!

More later, gotta feed the fam!

I just fb stalked -- congratulations Green!!!! A cutie for sure <3 Intentionally not telling sex here lol but I LOVE the name!!!

Cb i just track ov with cm and oain. We definitely dtd on 0-1 and possibly o-2. I can't remember exactly but i know it was right at fertile time (when my libido skyrockets). It's honestly a terrifying thought (especially on the heels of my SIL's m/c) and i will be welcoming my period with open arms this month! If no af by monday i'll grab a test.

All of my guy friends are incredible dads tbh. I just date a*holes because every girl has the love life she thinks she deserves

Congrats Green! Just saw on insta!
Nope still sounds dumb. Don’t care if that’s what the kids call it. Instagram.

Gigs just binged all your videos lol can’t wait to see this goat milking though full disclosure I could see some of those guys who your hubs thinks enjoys your channel for more foul less fowl reasons may like it lol

Any update on injury duck? I was sad to see the black one go too. You sounded super excited about it being possibly purebred

Keeps lovely photos!

Kit fxed cuz I see that line as well

K blanking on what else I read sorry! Having a junk day what else is new :rofl:

MrsGreen eeee I just saw your Instagram update aswell <3 We’ll await your birth story! Congrats :)

Dobby, just sent you an Instagram follow req ;)

I don’t have greens Instagram but now I want it because I want to see that cute baby squish :brat: !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->