General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs ily lol--you are too funny to binge watch my junk! And lol at foul not fowl :haha:

Well i'll give the non censored version here -- my bitch duck mom started attacking babies. They killed 4 over a couple days so we had to split everyone up. Fortunately the injured ducks all are fine :thumbup: "buddy" doesn't even appear like he was ever hurt. "Kickstand" limps but can keep up iwth the rest if them. The waterlogged one is also totally fine and at this point i can't tell which one it was anymore lol. "Soap" is back in a duckling clique and is very happy not to be in a box!

I have a lot of footage to go through for the update as it was filmed over a couple days so that'll come probably after the goat stuff.

Oh my goodness!! Ladies!!! Don’t come on here all “aww greens baby, cute name” etc when I don’t bloody have her on social media!!! I NEED to know!! Joking aside so glad baby arrived safely and can’t wait for the update! X

Jez- :rofl: your posts always make me laugh, I’d legit want u to be my bestie in real life. Ella ended up back in my bed last night, I laid in the ridiculously tiny toddler bed for 45 mins but daisy had her tv on above, and it was so sunny in their room still I had no chance. I was pooped so caved and let her sleep with me so I could go to bed! Does Tilly have a room at your place? Does she bedshare with you or just have her bed in your room? X

Dobs- totally agree on the relationship being what you THINK you deserve thing. You’re so bossing at this single mum thing, + taking care of A, plus a whole classroom of kids, I can’t wait for someone decent to come along and take care of YOU!

Omg gigs eek, hope AF arrives for you. That’s what I struggle with libido at that o-2 time. Will you look into contraception? Idea of it petrified me. Hah, congrats on your 1000 followers!! Sorry at the lack of virtual PAR-TAY. Shame on YouTube. Thanks for the comments on Theo, he’s my first son, and my first Ginge. Haha he’s just amazing. Best thing EVER.

Kitty- also stalking for your test!

CB - oh wow, how did you get to the point that you knew you were done? I literally think I’ll be 90 years old and broody! I love pregnancy and babies so much. But just not kids haha they’re a pint sized bag of hormones and I literally fear for my life. What’s your plans for today? Weathers crap boo, we’re snugfled up watching Stuart Little x

So I think my OPK is still positive? (Bottom green test.)

Took a FRER in case my first ovulation date was the true one (I did have EWCM with the first one and not this time but im still unsure.)

If first round of + OPK was ovulation I’d now be 7/8 dpo, saw something faint on the FRER but really hard to get a pic! I know FRER can show the indent line soemtimes..

EDIT to add - urine sample was weak! I wish I never took it and held off now until had a stronger sample! (Also I can see the faint haze on the IC but I’m sure that wasn’t there before I think it’s just got a dirty mark on it)
74C95C8B-078A-43F6-88A5-E39587DCA92E.jpeg 867860C1-2F5B-4298-A953-6ABD72435459.jpeg

Period arrived! Yay!!!

Keeps unfortunately i can't do hormonal bc. Side effects aside, it doesn't stop me from ovulating. I would get an IUD but unfortunately i have a small septate in my uterus (it dips down just a little, almost looks like a heart shape instead of a pear shape) so it won't fit correctly. Condoms burn me a but and hubby gets a rash with extended use. So basically we just do pull out until I know i've ovulated, then he gets free reign of the castle :haha: i want my tubes tied but not just yet; I'm afraid i'll change my mind on one last kid (doubtful but possible) and also we definitely can't afford it right now. My health care doesn't cover birth control of any kind.

Oh Keeps...that looks well and positive to me...

Absolutely nothing!! I’m throwing away my cheapies and getting a different brand!

If anyone wants to add me on Instagram then my name is the same as this one so you’re welcome to

579DEBD0-FEF2-4E87-87C7-8B0A6BA356DD.jpeg

Sorry I haven't updated. It's been a bit crazy as I'm sure you all know it can be lol

So labor went pretty smoothly. THey broke my water at 5cm and I got an epidural. Which was amazing, for two hours. And then the pump it was in kept messing up. It turns out it wasn't twisted on my back where it was tapped. So the anestiologist came back and fixed it. Which he did. But when he did he didn't see the needle cameour halfway and was now just superficially in my muscle in my back so even though medicine was going in, it wasn't doing anything except hurting my back. The checked me at 10:30 and said I was an 8. 10 mins later I told the nurse I needed to push. She didn't believe me. She also didn't believe that my epidural wasn't working. Doctor finally came in at 11:10 checked me and said "yup let's push" at 11:19 baby boy was born! His name is Memphis. I got to do skin to skin for 45 minutes before I crashed and they realized I was hemorrhaging. I was rushed to the OR and they did a DNC and finally got it to stop. This is also when they realized my epidural was ineffective. BUT we're all good now! We have to stay until at least Sunday since baby was early and my blood pressure plus blood loss they want to watch

Gigs are your cycles pretty regular to use pull out then? I’m glad you chose this method or we’d never of had this thread! Love it and all you ladies <3 I think women who have their tubes tied are super brave , I don’t think I’d could ever commit 100% to the idea of no more babies. How are you finding 3?

Kit how many dpo are you? I’ve heard bad things about the newer shape FRER. I also do see a little something something on your test?

GREENY omg you had a rough ride bless you! I’m so glad you got your VBAC! Gorgeous name, hope you and baby are both doing well now, congratulations xxx

AFM- hmm im really not sure about that test, firstly because of my + OPK surely I’m ovulating? But no EWCM has me confused. Also I know people have complained of indents lately on FRER. And thirdly .. is it not too early? 7-8 dpo? Did another IC but again super dilute, and had a faint line but IC always seem to lately lol .. currently holding my pee now for another. And of course heading out for a twin pack FRER in abit- would be rude not to. :haha:

*not even sure if you’ll see the line on the IC it’s super faint*

5A8C0FFC-4943-4C21-8419-E002D19FD0F9.jpeg

Sorry for all the posts - just done another IC and the line showed up before the dye finished going across, I think it’s a smidge darker than before, this was a 1hr hols and still quite dilute pee aaah need a FRER and a decent pee sample!!!
(So hard to get a pic but definitely there)

81588A08-326F-48FA-89AC-F59A42B00410.jpeg

Gotta run to mommy and me but keeps I see a haze on the ic but a DEFINITE line on the fre

ETA there is a definite line on that last ic

I’m down to 2 IC left, and just bought 2 x twin packs of FRER so trying to hold on for a wee at least another half hour then will test

Ok... pics of test, I’m saying these are BFN. Sometimes something catches my eye but I’m sure I’ve just got line eye now! Almost went crossed eyed I’ve been scrutinising these tests under every different light lol.

I’m sure wee was more concentrated so if earlier were true lines I’d expect something more obvious. - shamefully admitting I just used 2 of my FRER already :shock:

078C4111-D6A3-4850-B8F5-70156B68952A.jpeg 16A26CC5-EC50-4B21-A2E3-ADDF75C463C0.jpeg 61D6B669-F8B1-44E2-B590-CEDB5600CA5F.jpeg 223F3170-4C12-4203-BBBC-667790BDF107.jpeg

Keeps... oh i can see it on the cheapie strips.. Well, SO def doesn’t want anymore & i didn’t really want to be over 40 if we had another & my body is also rubbish on the single hormone pill & given past history lol, SO would probs only need to look at me & id be pg :haha: Plus.. our house can just about house us 5 now :) ** I completely didn’t post this earlier lol** & urhh omg the weathers just as poop in Southampton as it probs is in Portsmouth! Do u have an instagram/fb account? If u want to add me il send it you PM :)

Ahhh MrsG im glad all seems to be ok now;) i LOVE his name, does he look like the Twins when they were born? Hes gawjus, congrats again & well done on vbac :hugs:

Yay for Period Gigs, im relieved you are relieved :thumbup:

Kitty, how many dpo-ish are you now? Is your temp still up? I can see something on your tests aswell but is it the frer indent?

Ive made myself this eve a crappy attempt at an Omelette in a tooo small a frying pan, it looks like egg splat mush Lol! But im having some Wine to de stress woop ;)

Keeps my goodness that’s very convincing, even if fainter than before! How are you feeling about the possibility of being pregnant again? Also, your comments about being friends are so sweet. I’d defo be your real life friend! Oh, and Tilly sleeps in our bed, always has. We only have a den, not a second bedroom, but she does have a crib that’s been used for literally 1-2 hours of sleep EVER. Should probably dismantle it...

Green I neglected to say that really is an amazing name. I honestly love it. And sounds like you had a rough ride but quite fast and I’m so glad you got your VBAC.

Dobs haha @ insta. I actually refused to say that for a long time too, opting for IG as shorthand instead, but something obviously converted me. Now they you made me think of it, I do abhor it too. Also funny that I’m older than you so even more so not one of the “kids.” But WAIT. Are you on it? If so, shoot me your username if you’re up for it.

Kitty I’m gonna add you. I’ve also heard those FRERS suck! Keeping FX for you.

Kit what day does af usually come on? I am still seeing a squinter...

Keeps i am seeing a squinter on some pics but not others. Hope it's a true bfn for ya :hugs:

Cb a botched omelette is exactly how i "made" a new dish in our house that i used to officially call "Eggs With Stuff In It" lol

Green wow you are in great spirits considering all that happened! Did you need a transfusion? I'm with Jez, LOVE the name! So i know it's early to ask but how is just having one comparing to twin infants?

I can make a perfect omelet! lol it's one of my rare talents. Haha you have to use a lot more butter (or whatever you use) and longer cooking time before flipping than you would think.

Thanks for all the love ladies. I'll post a pic soon promise! But just another selfish post.

We're still in the hospital so, so far it's the same as having the twins since one twin was in the nicu already. But I don't know how I hadnrwo newborns. I'm soooo tired already lol
Gigs, no transfusion! They talked about it but decided to watch it for a bit once it was under control.
He looks like a good mix between the twins. But the twins are super blonde and his hair is dark.
Okay I'm off to sleep for an hour.

Gigs Lol @ eggs with stuff in it :rofl: Love that!! ;)

MrsGreen im glad no transfusion was needed, aww cant wait for newbie bubba pics hehe <3

Riley was born with a good amt of fairly dark ashy hair & it fell out by 6 wks, he was bald for like FOREVER & then grew back white, i think your new bundle will probs be a blondy aswell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->