General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pacific, sending sunshine vibes your way :) I sometimes get our 2 to nap same time esp after lunch before the school run but it simply depends on what time Hayden wakes in the morning & has his first bottle, if hes had sh**ty sleep then he naps a little earlier & then abit later in afternoon. Omg E starting to pull his legs up to move about, wow! He may be an early walker .. eek!

Glad your period arrived Keeps :) i bet your relieved hun! Lovely piccys on fb of your babies enjoying the summer sun <3

Rileys had headlice twice since starting school but only he had it thankfully, i dread if Nuala gets it, her hair is so fine i wont be able to use the comb for it, it wouldn’t work on Rileys hair either, i had to use my nails on most of it urgh!

Haydens sleep is crappy still waking 3:30-4am & not going back off, im pooped atm! But.. I’ve now figured out that when SO comes to bed around that time, the slightest of noise wakes him up! & then SO starts snoring & by this point I have a loud gurgling starting to get moany baby & a snoring man next to me & i feel like I’m losing the will to live! SO needs to get his arse in gear & sort the kitchen floor out so our lounge can be moved out there (kitchen diner/lounge area it will be) & then Hayden can have his own bedroom! Have also read that as they get bigger they are more aware of noises when they are sleeping & it wakes them easily!

Gigs i hope all ok your end :hugs:

CB yikes sorry about Hayden’s poor sleep. Snoring drives me nuts, I couldn’t fall back asleep either if I was him lol. I can sleep through snoring but I can’t fall asleep when someone is snoring. Hopefully Hayden can have his own bedroom soon!

AFM... I’m back on my monthly “worried I’m pregnant even though the chances are 0.02%” spree :haha:. So my temp skyrocketed this morning from my normal post-O trend. I didn’t temp yesterday because I went to a party on the 4th and drank a lot and stayed over at the hosts house because ofc I couldn’t drive (almost everyone slept over), so idk what my temp would’ve been, and even if I’d taken it, it would’ve been off cuz of the alcohol... But I didn’t drink last night and my temp skyrocketed and I’m just like... oh dear. Probably a fluke but freaks me out anyway. It’ll probably go back down tomorrow but if not I’m gonna be a little scared. I shouldn’t be, but with my friend having this exact IUD fail it freaks me out. I assume my mom would know before me, though, so her lack of suggesting a pregnancy test makes me feel better. Also my temp skyrocketed on 7dpo in March so that makes me feel better as well.

Temp dropped from the skyrocket temp, so that’s good. Still higher than the trend but I kept waking up in the middle of the night so that could’ve made it higher I assume.

ETA:

Forgot to respond to last page, whoops.

PL, SO is doing okay. His stomach still bugs him sometimes, it’s quite sensitive, but he’s not in excruciating pain or anything. He’s just scared to take ibuprofen or other NSAIDs for his chronic joint pain because of the stomach bleeding incident, so he’s more achey than usual.

Kitty thank you for the compliment on my hair! I also binged the handmaid’s tale, it’s driving me nuts only having one episode a week now, but at least it means I’m not up all night watching it and it’s a shorter wait for the next season.

Have we not heard from Gigs in a while or am I just crazy?

ETA2: took a test since it’s second day of elevated from trend temps, negative. I figure I’m probably in the clear cuz if I implanted 2 days ago my hcg would probably be detectable.

Last edited:
I’m so frickin emotional lately, it’s driving me nuts. 2 days ago I teared up watching a goddamn Barbie movie with my sister (we were rewatching the ones from when we were little, somewhat as a joke), and today I’m tearing up at everything, and SO pissed me off one too many times and I ended up sobbing and now I’m just hoping nothing will set me off because I really don’t want to cry again but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna end up crying again. Probably just PMS but it’s torture nonetheless.

Ah Shae bless you, pms is rubbish, if your temps are still quite high it could be why your feeling so emotional hun, increase in hormones etc.. i was tagged on fb the other day in the most hilarious things when women have pms/pmt, you would be crying with laughter, il see if i can do a fb link, it was the comments they were so funny, i tagged Flueks & Pacific in it :haha: Any how.. the comments may enlighten you :hugs:

Ahhhh i hate it when it does this!! Im going to screen shot a couple haha

CB those are so funny! I’ll always remember the time I screamed at my dad for throwing out my ice cream while I was PMSing. I had a full on fit, and it was like 2 am.

SO drove over to my house to apologize and I told him I’d been crying over everything and he asked if I was on my period, because apparently (according to him) when I’m PMSing/starting my period I either get really angry or cry over everything. So that’s super fun. I thought I saw the tiniest spot of blood in my CM tonight (like the size of a pencil dot) so AF might be arriving a little bit early.

Well, AF did indeed start early. Temp dropped to around the coverline this morning and when I swabbed my cervix I got blood. So now I know the crying over everything is just a PMS thing for me, and temp rises mean nothing.

At least u know its period hormones & your SO recognises this each time, how attentive of him :) The fit about the ice cream made me Lol! Ive been stressy as whilst vacuuming before & ive trodden on Rileys lego in his bedroom, fits of rage ive sucked some pieces up the hoover .. bad parenting moment there haha

Bought a new sofa today, but it wasn’t until after we paid they told us it would be 8 weeks delivery time :brat:

EC7FD9FC-9E95-4968-886D-AFCEFAAD5FA6.png

Hi Ladies. Looks like things have been fairly quiet on here. Hopefully you're all doing pretty well and getting decent sleep and all that good stuff. :)

AFM, baby boy is being super active lately, but I'm feeling most of the kicks pretty low in my abdomen, so I guess he's still head up.
Alex's BDay party planning is going fairly well. I have a few lists on the go to make sure I don't forget anything and that I'm not stressing and staying up late the night before.
As for the house hunting, thank God for realtors. The female realtor decided to touch base with us a few days ago, asking if we'd gathered all the paperwork for the mortgage broker and if SO had gone to the bank to get the info on his current mortgage. Since then, he has gone to the bank and decided which company to go with for his late tax filing; he just needs to find his T4s for '17 and '18. And I believe I have all the paperwork I need. Still not holding my breath to find a place before the baby comes though.
69 more days of work and 101 days til baby is here.

Never say never Pretty, you may be pleasantly suprised that you could be in somewhere new before Baby boy arrives :) aww i love when they are really active & you start noticing a routine <3 Is there a theme for Alex’ Birthday party?

Nice Sofa Kitty.. ahhhh i hate things like that, why didn’t they tell you before your bought it?! Thats rubbish sales right there! Fx it arrives sooner.. Pfft that would totally annoy me!

Riley has 7 days left at school yay! Looking forward to the Hols but not having all them around me everyday lol its finding things to entertain them! Lotsa parks, strawberry picking & things like that i think.. although, Nualas Birthday is mid August so we’re taking her to Peppa Pig world, fx she likes it there :)

Kit wtf are they like still growing the trees for the wood and raising the cows for the leather?! Lol. Once we had dinner and my stepdad ordered fish and it took like almost two hours so finally he asks and the waiter was like sorry he just finally caught the fish it’ll be ready in fifteen :rofl:

Kitty omg I’d throw a fit. Gorgeous couch though, hopefully it arrives sooner than they said.

Pretty glad your SO is getting stuff together for the house more quickly because of the realtor. Yay for active baby!

CB wow he’s still in school? Does the school year end in July for all grades in the UK? Where I live grade school gets out in June and college gets out in May, plus in the South, grade school gets out in May.
Finding ways to entertain my future kids is definitely a worry for me, I get bored easily so that doesn’t help. Hopefully you can keep the kiddos occupied!

Dobs was the waiter joking or did he legit just catch the fish?

Sorry guys just been under a lot of stress with returning to work, S having trouble with bottlefeeding, my cousin passing, and just being exhausted. I'll just be reading/LURKING for awhile.

Lol Shae he was dead serious. This was in Thailand right after the tsunami, so usually they keep a stocked pond by the restaurant. But because the tsunami cane through and wiped out the pond, the guy had a hard time catching it. And when I say pond I mean pond like he gets in a little boat and rows out sized. It was funny but kind of sad for my stepdad cuz we had all on family in that area with us and we ordered tons of food that he’s too American to eat. So he just sat there watching us eat for the longest time. And he can’t ask because he doesn’t speak Thai so he had to wait until my mom wasn’t talking (which wasn’t gonna happen lol). It’s a funny story now though lol

Pretty that’s awesome to hear things are moving and I agree you never know. Once you get all the mortgage stuff squared away, you might find a place right away. Fxed! And yay for birthday party planning! I feel you on list making though lol

Sorry I have been mia. It’s been a rough couple weeks.

I applied for a loan using my house as collateral, and after a nearly two month process I got denied. Luckily I’m persistent and our 1% raise was in on my last paycheck, so I was able to talk them into reconsidering. But for a moment I was freaking out that I’d have to sell right as the market tanked or have my parents co-sign.

Things with ex also hit the fan. They agreed to sign the garnishing paperwork but then I found out he got a new job with a huge raise. 40-60k more! So naturally half the people are like his ass needs to pay more support and half are like this is such a drain on your life is it even worth fighting over a couple hundred a month. So idk but I know it’s a big raise because there’s no reason that he would sign off so easily if he didn’t feel like he was getting one up on me.

A moves to Discovery Preschool in a week. Same daycare, different room. The ratio is MUCH smaller. It’s 10 to 1 where the toddler room was like 5 to one (but only had 4 to 1 enrollment). So his toddler room was 16 kids with 4 teachers and this room is 20-30 kids with 2-3 teachers. Their focus is building resilience and independence, so gg gl with that. I’ve been taking A in during snack and the kids are really sweet. I loooove that age. But he has meltdowns when we go in there.

Summer school is exhausting but only 8 school days left.

But yeah it’s bedn stress city so I’ve been mia

Hi ladies! Miss you all. I've been struggling with extremely bad (like occasional panic attacks bad) and haven't been able to handle much. I've been avoiding the page in fear that I'll read something that would trigger my anxiety again.

(Sorry if i'm repeating myself)
So my update I guess...
Not sure if I said but CBD was a nightmare. Inititally I felt better but I got twitchy, like head/neck twitches. It was pretty intense the next day and I was freaking out. Mind you a similar thing happened to me last time i smoked pot, which was some 12 years ago...and both times the twitches tapered off over 1-2 weeks. So I've concluded I have some weird sensitivity to cbd and it's a no-go for me.

Otherwise I have just been battling sleep deprivation. I just don't feel right...and I think it's because of Myles' awful sleep. He's popped 2 teeth, and his sleep has been bad for weeks. The past 4 nights he's be up, ready to party, between 3:45 and 4:30ish. He's up for at least an hour (rolling around and squealing delightfully) before finally crashing out again, then I'm lucky to get another 1-1.5 hours of sleep or so before everyone is up.

Other than that I had a huge blow out fight with my SIL. In a nut shell, she was trying to claim MIL as her personal babysitter and said (via text) "we don't want to share a babysitter with y'all." All this because I've been working part time and our schedules conflict for September, and she was basically arguing hers takes priority. I rearranged things and am getring my mom to help...and did I get a thank you from her? Nope. She is acting like an entitled brat.

Anyway.

Fluek I an so incredibly sorry to read about your cousin. That is devastating. I hope your family can find peace.

Kit, goodness I am so thankful you are OK after the attempted break in. That is so scary. Any update from the police?

For my Handmaid ladies that are caught up, (this might be a spoiler?) I have a theory...I haven't seen the lastest episode but my theory is Canada will offer Emily back instead of Nicole and they will punish Emily is terrible Gilliad ways to make an example of her...possibly televised. Once I had this theory I was upset lol -- I hope everyone in Canada stays there!

Flueks so sorry about your cousin :hugs:

Dobs wow that’s crazy about the fish. Sorry the ex is still giving you trouble and not paying what he should. Hopefully A does well in the preschool level at daycare and it’s not too overwhelming for him.

Gigs I’m so sorry your anxiety has been so awful and that the CBD oil made things worse.
Re: handmaid’s tale (spoilers below)
I have the same theory. I really hope we’re wrong and they both stay in Canada. I was sooo mad when the Canadian guy said the birth mother had given up her rights to the child, like no the f*ck she didn’t. The fact that they’re even entertaining the idea of returning Nicole to people who aren’t even the biological parents and straight up stole the baby from the birth mother (aka June) makes me so angry. I don’t care about keeping the peace between the countries, it’s a matter of protecting an innocent child. Serena reverted back to her bratty selfish persona and it sucks cuz she was reasonable for a minute there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->