General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

So you two are not "trying" but not preventing while both secretly hoping for that bfp. :) i'm with J in that it sounds like you both want one but not to the point where you're going to start charting and temping and opking and timing bd and all that jazz

I want 800 free tests! I spent like $100-200 each month on opks and tests. I s* you not.

So you two are not "trying" but not preventing while both secretly hoping for that bfp. :) i'm with J in that it sounds like you both want one but not to the point where you're going to start charting and temping and opking and timing bd and all that jazz

I want 800 free tests! I spent like $100-200 each month on opks and tests. I s* you not.
oh god thats alot of loot. for that much u can get 1,000 wondfo pregnancy tests (yes, i was considering but i got 100 instead) i only spend no more than a dime per test. maybe a quarter if i really want it... which i always do ;3 id say ive spent only 30 something dollars total for my 800 some tests.

i hate charting and opks! ugh! and temping dont get me started. these things just arent for me .-. i have used opks but im breastfeeding which makes O unpredictable. i find opks a tease because of this. plus the stress free way of doing it is key imo

Yeah I don't have the patience to order online tests. I also hate the stress of wondering if I'll be home when my package is delivered. Come home to too many dead fish or shit being returned to sender or being stolen.

Temping is hard with a LO. And I would go nuts using opks with an unpredictable O. But man how do you live with not knowing? That would drive me more nuts

Ya how do you live with not knowing?! It would drive me crazy! lol I do opks and I still go crazy!!

In before venting..

WTF so I just called SO... and his timing sucks he is late for everything unless you stress that he has to be on time... he's sleeping over tonight because he has to pick up his dad at 7 from BART and I live right by the station. Originally the plan was to come after gym and be here between 9-10. I made a face because 9-10 is super late to me. The next day at breakfast, he's like, "I feel bad showing up so late. I'll go to the gym closer to 5-6 so I can be at your place by 8." And now NOW the a** is JUST NOW drinking his pre-workout and plans to be at the gym until 9:30 THEN he has to go home and shower and pack so he's not coming until 11!!!!! And when he gets here, he's going to go straight to bed obviously and he's leaving for his parents right after the movie he's going to with his dad. I am so annoyed.

not knowing what? ovulation? hmmm i dunno. its not a big deal to me cuz i try not to stress abt it. i just assume "this week itll happen one of these days".

not knowing what? ovulation? hmmm i dunno. its not a big deal to me cuz i try not to stress abt it. i just assume "this week itll happen one of these days".
Lol yes that. I wish I could not stress about it. I'm on bcp and I still stress about it hahaha

Dobs I'm sorry! That doesn't really earn him any points when he's already struggling in your book. But I absolutely understand!! Hubs is good about being placed on time (actually usually annoyingly early) but when he's not home he'lol say he will be home at a certain time but won't show up until like 2-3 hours after that time. For someone like me who loves a schedule it's super annoying.

Ps, my puppy just gave me a wet willy. It's probably the grossest thing ever.

Wait until you laugh while your puppy is licking you and puppy licks the inside of your mouth lol

Omgggggg he hasn't even left his house yet are you freaking kidding me....

Lol yes that. I wish I could not stress about it. I'm on bcp and I still stress about it hahaha
i used to b on the mini pill but it makes me hallucinate im awake when im dreaming and i keep repeating that dream at least 4 times in a row. its like im awake then i realize im not. its freakin scary and things r vivid so its hard to tell im truly awake. it also gives me horrible headaches

Guys.....omg so much talking....i don't have the memory to respond!

As for me: DH is coming home TOMORROW!! We have been sexting for a good portion of the day so in other words just building the anticipation for tomorrow. LOL I am horny!!
2 more months of this bullsh!t of being apart but first I get to enjoy 10 full days with him. Yeah, 10 full days, I had expected to go into work for a couple of days but due to cuts am now getting no hours between the holidays.
Pretty sure that after the holidays I'll get told to just stay home since I already gave my notice, more cuts to come.

In the mean time "YAY Hubby is coming home!!!!!!"
Yay for hubs' return!!! Maybe the no work thing will be good, since you'll barely be able to walk anyway :winkwink:
SO might go boxers only. He likes to helicopter at me sometimes. I don't bother pretending that's attractive lol
Lol! This must be a thing all men do! Heck, not gonna lie, i'd flop my dangly bits around too if i had 'em. I grab my own boobs from time to time, just for the f of it...i don't know...they're squishy!

Totally off topic but there exists a breast cancer awareness song written by an 8 year old, preformed by adults, titled "boob spelled backwards is boob". I just thought you all should know.

my puppy just gave me a wet willy. It's probably the grossest thing ever.
Once, at the dog daycare i worked at, there was this little hyper active pup named thunder, and she had the longest, skinniest tongue ever...and one day she i got close to her face and that thing went right up my nose. I swear it went so far up it touched brain.

i used to b on the mini pill but it makes me hallucinate im awake when im dreaming and i keep repeating that dream at least 4 times in a row. its like im awake then i realize im not. its freakin scary and things r vivid so its hard to tell im truly awake. it also gives me horrible headaches

Uuuughhhh that sounds terrible! And the mini pill makes that happen? I have never heard that before. I did once have a nightmare i couldn't wake up from...i kept waking up into another nightmare. I was trying so hard to open my eyes, and i kept seeing flashes of the curtains i was facing, but i'd go back into the nightmare (which by the way was super vivid and felt like it was really happening).

J, i was thinking about your situation and wondering...how is your mom with your son? Do you think he's being affected by her toxic relationship with you?

Yikes that mini pill sounds dreadful.

He showed up about a quarter to 1... Woke me up at 6am and is needy so I had to get up with him and the dogs and stroke his ego for an hour. So tired. And it took everything i have to not be passive aggressive about his dad being in town and how opportune a moment this would be.

I think the mini pill dried up my milk supply with DS, I just stopped taking it and started doing the "pull out" method.

Gig- I read that while at a stop light this morning and I'm sure my facial expressions and laugh made for a good show to the car next to me. J could stop! "It touched my brain"! Haha

MrsG- How is the ovulation going!? I'm still waiting for that positive OPK!

Campn- just waiting, not very patiently to get a positive! I'm so tired of waiting. And I only have two digital opks left and I don't want to spend the $25 to buy more. So I may not be testing anymore after a couple days.

Are your lines getting darker?

Mrs- I completely hear you! Mine have been stuck on that color for a few days, I usually get a positive opk on CD19 (today) and so far nothing. This is so annoying, I'm not even sad anymore now I'm just mad at my body.

Maybe you can buy regular OPKS from the drugstore?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member