General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs, wtf. I hope he makes it up to you....although i find the aspie in my life rarely recognizes when he does things that are rude.

Mrs, that dog,thunder...omg. She stayed in a cage most of the day because, despite being maybe 15 lbs, she could jump the 6' fence.

Hugs sorry ladies. :(. Between your temps and sticks I really thought you two were going to O sooner rather than later

Campn- I defiantly can, and probably will. But I shouldn't! I feel like trying is starting to control me and I just don't want that. I'm the same as you. I'm just mad at my stupid body. And I've had all kinds of cramps and pains down there that Idk what's going on.

Campn- I defiantly can, and probably will. But I shouldn't! I feel like trying is starting to control me and I just don't want that. I'm the same as you. I'm just mad at my stupid body. And I've had all kinds of cramps and pains down there that Idk what's going on.

I think if this cycle doesn't work, I'll take a TTC break and focus on other things in life instead! I've stopped exercising as often as I did to focus on TTC and not chance anything effecting my ovulation. Feels like I've put everything on hold because of TTC and now I'm just miserable.

Someone needs to reread the quote in her sig. Hugs. But I am all for you getting your life back on track and focus less on ttc to be happier :)

Gigs, he gets it but doesn't get it. He apologized but that's the extent to which he ever tries to make up for anything. His idea of making it up is complimenting me on how much he loves his Fitbit and "spidercat"ing me (hugging me really tight and nibbling on my ear).

Someone needs to reread the quote in her sig. Hugs. But I am all for you getting your life back on track and focus less on ttc to be happier :)

Gigs, he gets it but doesn't get it. He apologized but that's the extent to which he ever tries to make up for anything. His idea of making it up is complimenting me on how much he loves his Fitbit and "spidercat"ing me (hugging me really tight and nibbling on my ear).

I know... it's so stupid but I feel like I've failed at this, also everyday someone I know announces they're pregnant, and I'm not even jealous but it must be insecurities in me that screams "failure!"

Dobby, come over here and bring me some of your liquor! I feel like throwing a pity party!

Come on over! Popped some Chandon Brut and drank it out of my new big girl champsgne flukes. misery loves company.

P.S. You are not a failure.

Yes! The more, the merrier. I have been torturing myself all day looking at my old opks and hpts and ultrasounds and looking at my old bump buddies' posts. SO is texting and being cute but I want to snap at him

Come on over! Popped some Chandon Brut and drank it out of my new big girl champsgne flukes. misery loves company.

P.S. You are not a failure.

YAY! Wish I could be in SF like yesterday! Lets listen to crappy music and eat junk food and be all depressed. Yolo... ;)

Can I join this party? I could really use it!

Well of course, although I don't want to see any of you ladies sad, but it happens and we will embrace all our feelings good and bad!

Yes! The more, the merrier. I have been torturing myself all day looking at my old opks and hpts and ultrasounds and looking at my old bump buddies' posts. SO is texting and being cute but I want to snap at him

So sorry Dobby, you are brave and strong and you've been through so much but you handle it with so much grace and dignity. (drunk dialing SO's mom aside of course!) :haha:
Why can't our SOs understand when we are snappy? It's so much, and they don't feel quarter of it.

Hugs. I haven't but I want to. But SF living is quite fun. I live in a suburb, really more of a suburb of Oakland or of San Jose rather than SF. I can get to either in 30m which is nice though. I do love my bay

J's new favorite show is back on x.x. Move over secretly pregnant... Spin off series starring dobs: secretly engaged

;) like Kevin hart named his comedy tour... Laugh at my pain ;). I love k hart

Dobs I don't know how you do the Bay Area. My girlfriend had a baby with heart issues so she lived in San Fran for about a month and I went down there a lot for her and I can't stand the city! The traffic! The people! The stupid "parking tickets" while in the intersection? Don't even get me started. Lol

:coffee: Mornin Uterine carriers...
Sorry I went AWOL a day- hella busy making pastries...yes...it's 5am ( Hi Claire:hi:)
5am here, now, been up since 8 am YSTRDY...sigh
Waaay too much going on with invites and orders and my poor DS went to bed with Older Son cuz I had to leave at 730p for a party delivery, then 2 more deliveries, THEN waited in town for kinda newSO to get home so I could bring him some pastries to try- thinking of going into biz together at fresh markets...

Oh...did I leave out the part where we had a couple hours long kissing groping session:blush: was ohhh so naughty but very nice- been a while.
No :sex:
Oh and party earlier had Manfriend- I sat to his wife the whole time chatting and laughing was hella weird knowing all the things he text me the other day!
Then wifey went home with kids about 930p so it's me and all his fam, and dimwit starts SEXTING me across the room:shock: Like 6 ft away!?
I was like umm, everytime you txt your name and face pop up and his step daughter is on the couch next to me- she's nosey as hell so he damn well better hope she didn't see his first txt "send me a naked pic" WTF...dumbass

So, back to sorta SO...we had a loooong question answer session about his religion and pondering what their "readings" meant:roll:
Thankfully- he went to THREE diff priests and got 3 diff pieces of advice :rofl:
Religion I tell ya...No offense to anyone, but I was glad to know he is very confused, and since ONE of the priests advised him "it is the right time to leave your wife and move forward" SCORE! I knew I did the right thing paying that Priest off:shhh: was that my outside voice??
LOL
No really tho- he's torn bcuz he admitted he doesn't want to try and make it work with the wife anymore, and she doesn't want it either:thumbup:
Sooo...I promptly batted my lashes, gave him a small kiss, and he totally went for the all out kiss...at which point I straddled him on the couch hehe
May have did a bit of a grind here and there- but playing it off LOL.
He is truly in deep now...he was speechless after a bit.
He is totally diggin me and admitted it...But doesn't want to :sex: yet
No biggie- judging tonight's reaction it would happen if I pressed the issue, but I'll be cool for a while.
:growlmad: He did say after thinking about it he is "not sure he wants a baby"
WTF men are wishy washy...I didn't freak tho- just explained I hated being an only child, and didn't want my son to be one, as I hated it. He agreed( he's one too).
I think I could talk him into it later, but it ain't happening anytime soon...so eh
For now I will just enjoy the early relationship giggly gropey steamy attraction thing.
Bleh- DS goes back to dad in 5 hrs so I'm just gonna stay up.

Ooh- points on the board! He was going to go to Orlando ( Campn) as his daughter wanted him to go with her and her mom ( booo hiss hehe)
I didn't press the issue that I could hang with him Xmas eve( DS at dads)
BUT he told me tonight he is NOT going with daughter and her mom YAY :wohoo:

Campn:rofl::rofl: Your pic is hilarious!

GigseyDog tongue on face =good, Dog tongue on brain=baaaad lol
Was that a Jack russell? :dog: Those lil buggers have springs in their legs!

Dobbles:-k I still have no good advice- complicated situ there:shrug:

Cat:cat: :haha:
I agree with the others - me not knowing when/if I O would drive me batty!
See, I am nosey and I want to know WTH my uterus is doing down there even tho the shifty thing keeps me guessing lately:huh:

Campn, love the new photo!

J, i have no idea what she was. She was tiny and skinny, black with brown accents (colored like a doberman), but i think she had white on her chest....i don't know, that was 8-9 years ago now. Definitely a mutt of some sort....maybe a rat terrier mix? Maybe some whippet in there, just because she was a skinny, lanky thing....

Afm...

Finances are a thing again. We're totally going duck broke. Trying to mitigate the cost of food by growing some stuff inside for them during the winter. Doesn't help that hubs made a costly mistake at work yesterday, and in a horrible timed event this morning, didn't hear his alarm go off and work up 5 minutes before he had to be there (the commute is 15-20). Sigh.

Starting to think we shouldn't go on with ttc'ing until we get the ball rolling with our farm stuff in Spring. Gaaaahhhhhh.

Definitely was fortunate, in retrospect, that we didn't stay pregnant in August. The baby would have been born right at the same time as the farmers markets start up. That would have been challenging to deal with...

Gigs- I'm sorry hun, we are also not the greatest financially even with DH great job, bills still stack up, but that's the thing I think money comes and goes so don't let this make you put TTC on hold if you still really want it, cause maybe even a year from now something else will come up and make finances tricky.

My mom is very Egyptian and she believes one of their old wives tales, that babies bring good luck and money :p I don't know if that's true, but I did get a new washer and dryer when DS was born :p

Hugs J, haven't woken up enough to read and comprehend all of that but it looks frustrating :(. Nvm not frustrating but complicated. Hopefully he donated to the cause and gives you the fun times. Preferably after he leaves his wife.

Gigs, unless you're Mark and Prisicilla Zuckerberg nobody is perfectly financially ready for a baby. You just love them so much you find a way to make it work. My cousin is unemployed and her boyfriend works at a grocery store. Yet, they make it work.

Campn, that is cute and I hope true!

Greenie, well rookie mistake there love ;). Any Bay Area native knows you don't take your car into the city. You take BART or CalTrain and walk/use cabs. That or be prepared to park in a garage for insane amounts. I only drive to SF when I am going to Fisherman's Wharf or a Giants game. Driving isn't as bad since it isn't right in the city and parking is garage.

Afm, the bcp mystery continues. Had the peaks and cramps and temps to suggest I Oed multiple eggs on Monday but my temp dropped from just shy of 98 to 97.57 which is very much pre-O temp range

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->