General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I'm sure it will be ok. I think that usually delayed O has health implications which would associated with an unhealthy pregnancy or egg. Ie cyst or unhealthy change in diet or severe illness or extreme exercise.... But if that's how your body just rolls I wouldn't stress. I really think as low as your temp is and that dark of an opk that O is just around the corner

Are you just going by cramps? You could be Oing late but I get O/AF type cramps when I am pg. I know you said you aren't regular, but if you expected AF almost a week ago for the love of goodness test lol. Inquiring minds want to know! Plus, everyone here is either pregnant, waiting to O, or about to O so we need a test to stare at and analyze. :)
i missed af in november but i got it late so it ended up being december 3rd when i got it. im only half a week past wen i was originally due to ovulate this cycle ;D i ordered 100 wondfos and 40 fastep brand cassette tests. they shuld be in the mail when i SHULD be testing but with my clinical guard stash ill be testing everyday til then. and yesh i cramped like af and o so much during first trimester with my daughter. phew. im trying not to symptom spot but ill always notice!

Dobby- thank you Hun :hugs: that's encouraging. I just feel pretty down today for some reason, maybe it's finally starting to really take its toll on me, but it's not in my control! I think I'll schedule a wellness exam with my OB for January and talk to her about it. Hopefully she doesn't be like well it hasn't been a year shut up!

Oh ok I thought you meant a week late for AF. Jk then lol. :)

Campn, I know my gym said a year originally but I kept bugging her do if I didn't fall when I did she was willing to do some deeper digging/discussing

Dobs, sorry to hear you are still going through that rough patch.. :hugs:

As for me: DH is coming home TOMORROW!! We have been sexting for a good portion of the day so in other words just building the anticipation for tomorrow. LOL I am horny!!
2 more months of this bullsh!t of being apart but first I get to enjoy 10 full days with him. Yeah, 10 full days, I had expected to go into work for a couple of days but due to cuts am now getting no hours between the holidays.
Pretty sure that after the holidays I'll get told to just stay home since I already gave my notice, more cuts to come.

In the mean time "YAY Hubby is coming home!!!!!!"

Oh ok I thought you meant a week late for AF. Jk then lol. :)

Campn, I know my gym said a year originally but I kept bugging her do if I didn't fall when I did she was willing to do some deeper digging/discussing
ah lol no that was last month. i was abt two weeks late

Gotcha. So I know your SO is secretly pulling for a baby, what are your thoughts? They say the first wave of sperm is the best

anyone elses man walk around the house nude all day and night on his days off work? i wear lingerie all day and night unless theres company then ofcourse we both put on clothes. i guess its our way of celebrating our new place? idk im just wearing it cuz its freakin hot in the house and i wanna look cute and sexy while i burn up in here.

Gotcha. So I know your SO is secretly pulling for a baby, what are your thoughts? They say the first wave of sperm is the best
well we have done it 8 times already today and its barely touchin nightfall. we arent tired. if i was afraid of getting pregnant again so soon id totally not do it as often as we have ;D ill be nervous but soo excited to give our daughter a sibling if i get a positive test this month/cycle. we originally planned for trying at least when she was almost two but he says ill probably be having one sooner than that.

Any preference on sex?

Haha nah I can walk around like that but it's cold and I'm too house poor to turn on the heater. I lost 10lbs from my cold/depression so my body is back to rocking but nah. I do wear little teddies from Frederick's to bed but only cuz I want to dtd lol I pulled out the garters and stockings the only night to no avail but I guess I looked good lathering up buahsha

SO might go boxers only. He likes to helicopter at me sometimes. I don't bother pretending that's attractive lol

Any preference on sex?

Haha nah I can walk around like that but it's cold and I'm too house poor to turn on the heater. I lost 10lbs from my cold/depression so my body is back to rocking but nah. I do wear little teddies from Frederick's to bed but only cuz I want to dtd lol I pulled out the garters and stockings the only night to no avail but I guess I looked good lathering up buahsha

SO might go boxers only. He likes to helicopter at me sometimes. I don't bother pretending that's attractive lol
a cold? i hope yu get better asap. i have depression as well. i struggle everyday with it, mostly at night but with him around i forget i have it.

lol helicopter. my man walks around kinda gay. he twists his hips n stuff. hes kinda feminine anyway with the way he does stuff or talks sometimes but he definitely looks like a dude. idk where im goin with this lol. he tries to not do it though. XD

we have a girl so we wuld like a boy for our second baby.

Thanks. I'm better now just waiting for my lungs to get the memo and my throat to clear of mucus ><

You have to excuse my Californian SF Bay born and raised sociology major brain when I say this, but I don't do the annual day of silence for nothing... A person cannot walk around "kinda gay". I know what you are trying to convey.

But yay for having another Team Blue member! What's the magic baby number?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
Dobby- I hope so. I've read very disappointing things online about it, if it's true then I don't really have a chance since there's little I can personally do about it.

With DS I ovulated CD19-20 so I didn't think it's anything to worry about.

Campn Not true hun.
Egg quality is usually worse with age- meaning mid 30's up, and def 40's+ ( me)
An egg should not be released until LH surge, and we have multiple follicles each cycle, but usually only one mature enough to fertilize.
Some women release more than one ( fraternal twins). It is possible to release an imperfect eggy, but that one will either not get fert or def not even make it thru the cell division process BEFORE implant.
Fert/division probs are due to the eggy, implant probs due to lining usually.

That was the nice thing about going thru a fert doc and embryologist with surrogacy attempts. I got to have long convos with the brainiac embryologist and see examples of "pooregg quality" divisions- which all started shedding cells by day5, and don't make implant at all.

O'ing later in the cycle is only a higher risk of fail due to hcg, not making it hi enuff for body to not start AF- which takes the bean off the wall.
However- if you are someone whose baseline hcg is above 0, or have twins making more hcg early, or have a rapid doubling rate- late O is no more likely to fail than O on time.
:hugs:

i missed af in november but i got it late so it ended up being december 3rd when i got it. im only half a week past wen i was originally due to ovulate this cycle ;D i ordered 100 wondfos and 40 fastep brand cassette tests. they shuld be in the mail when i SHULD be testing but with my clinical guard stash ill be testing everyday til then. and yesh i cramped like af and o so much during first trimester with my daughter. phew. im trying not to symptom spot but ill always notice!

:shock: Cat that sounds like TTC lol are you surrrrre you aren't trying actively lol. I have used a butt arse load of tests this year, but no where near 100...let alone 150+
Good golly woman!

OK read further Cat - EIGHT times??? You frickin Rabbits:bunny::bunny: LOL
Dobs- ur getn a run for your money- smack you dude around a few times!!

And Dubs...no idea what you should do about your man. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Was gonna say you may need to break contact for a bit for him to MISS what he has, BUT given his psyche...eh...he may go further Left field!!:shrug:

j, with his aspergers absence just means sticking his dick in the next hot girl who comes along. And once he sleeps with someone else I am done. Break or not. There's no coming back from that. I bought a 2k bed because we both wanted a bed we picked out and only we both had slept together in.

He's sleeping over tonight and I'm annoyed. He has put the ass in aspergers all day then apologizes after like it's nbd. The problem is every time I think I want to end it, he does something romantic and sentimental that shows how hard he is trying

:shock: Cat that sounds like TTC lol are you surrrrre you aren't trying actively lol. I have used a butt arse load of tests this year, but no where near 100...let alone 150+
Good golly woman!
i love testing ;D not ttc until later but as i said before he told me ill probably have another baby before we planned to. so i sorta feel like we r ttc but in secret cuz hes purposely pulling late and im not mad abt it

OK read further Cat - EIGHT times??? You frickin Rabbits:bunny::bunny: LOL
Dobs- ur getn a run for your money- smack you dude around a few times!!

And Dubs...no idea what you should do about your man. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Was gonna say you may need to break contact for a bit for him to MISS what he has, BUT given his psyche...eh...he may go further Left field!!:shrug:
i feel like a rabbit today too actually. ive been nibbling everything in sight. oh and as for the tests, ive had over 800 tests since july > .< most were free though. if they werent i wuldnt have even gotten half of them cuz im not wealthy enough

Thanks. I'm better now just waiting for my lungs to get the memo and my throat to clear of mucus ><

You have to excuse my Californian SF Bay born and raised sociology major brain when I say this, but I don't do the annual day of silence for nothing... A person cannot walk around "kinda gay". I know what you are trying to convey.

But yay for having another Team Blue member! What's the magic baby number?
omg! before i dated him i had a huge crush on him but i SWORE he was gay cuz his best friend worked with us at the same place and they were ALWAYS seen together. leaving and coming to work. sitting at the lunch table. i saw them at the company christmas party together .-. i was so jealous of his best friend and i hated him ever since cuz i thought he turned him gay or something. ugh. plus i thought his bestfriend was a girl cuz he had long pretty black hair

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->