General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kitty awww your little bean looks perfect! Sorry they can’t figure out the cause of the bleeding, but if baby is growing and has a heartbeat I think you’re probably okay, just keeping an eye on it with scans seems smart.

Jez omg I didn’t even realize Gigs has been gone a while, there’s so many people to keep track of. I hope she’s okay and just took a break.

Kitty, I was an unexplained bleeder with my last 2 babies. I had multiple scans with both, and there was never a reason. It does happen! So glad baby Kitty is doing fine!

Pretty- Baby watch is ON!!! Good luck, and I can't wait to read of baby boy #2's birth!

Maybe Gigs is taking a break. I know sometimes life gets complicated and busy.

Shae- I never did find BC that agreed with me. Hopefully you can find something that doesn't mess with you as much.

Guys, my baby nugget Charlotte turns 2 a week from today!!!! She's growing so fast!

Wookie awwww they’re such cuties! I can’t believe Charlotte is nearly two, that’s crazy. Time flies!

Wow they are both so gosh darn cute, Wooks. Hope Charlotte has a lovely birthday next week.

Hey Ladies. Sorry, this is gonna be a bit of a selfish post.

So, I woke up just before 3am to cramping. After about 30 mins, I'd had about 5 more cramps I had to really breathe through. As I'm typing this, it's 4:28am and I've had several more cramps, lasting 25-40 secs. Standing seems to make them come closer together and my waters are still intact. So, I think it's safe to assume my labour has started.

I'm at SO's place right now. I just packed up like 4 days worth of clothing and PJs for Alex. SO's clothing is all folded and put aside, so he can pack that when he wakes up.

Once I'm done typing this up, I'm gonna have a small bowl of cereal and then lay back down and try to sleep a little more. Dunno if I'll be in any state to update after this (if this is indeed the blessed event), so wish me luck and I'll let you all know how it goes.

Oh, and SO has already said he's ok with the name Matthew. :)

Sounds like labor has begun, I hope you get the birth experience you want and baby Matthew is healthy. You got this!

Kitty yay for healthy baby!!

Wookie they are gorgeous. It's hard to believe C is nearly 2!

Pretty labour sounds like it’s started, good luck!

wookie how crazy, time flies so fast! I still can’t believe eves is 2 already either! They look so happy and loving towards each other it’s lovely!

Hey again everyone. Just gonna keep this short cuz I'm on my phone. I'll make a longer post when I can get to an actual computer.

So, yesterday was the big day. Matthew Werner Thomas [last name] came into the world at 9:53pm at my house. 10lbs 3oz, 56cm, head circumference of 37cm. Labour took pretty much 19 hours and I had to have my water broken 23 mins before he was born.

That's all for now. Here are a few pics. :)

IMG-20191029-WA0000.jpg FB_IMG_1572368079863.jpg FB_IMG_1572368087952.jpg

Congrats Pretty! He’s an adorable chunky baby! 10 lbs is crazy, you’re superwoman!

Congratulations pretty! Wow,10 lbs you are super mamma!

My sister in-law is having a rough go with her birth. Been in early labor for 3 days and actual slow labor the last 24 hours without much progress. She was due on the 23rd... Hospital keeps sending her home because she isn't dialated far enough yet.

Pretty you are super woman! I don't think I could deal with labor pains for 19 hours and push out. 10lb baby.. Can't wait to hear your story and also he's gorgeous.

Huge congrats Pretty! I’m totally in awe that you went ahead with a natural homebirth, and with a 10lb3oz bundle! Superwoman indeed! He’s such a handsome little guy!

Hey ladies can I just ask a question, was everyone’s second labour quicker than their first? Only I’m a bit worried because Evie was only 9 hours from 0cm to in arms and would have been sooner had they allowed me to start pushing when I was 10cm and not made me wait 3 hours! I’m too scared for a home birth because of having shoulder dystocia with my tiny little Evie! (She was only 6lb 13oz!) and I lost well over a pint of blood and had retained placenta #-o

Kitty first labor was 6 and my 2nd was 3 hours. We made it to the hospital in time. Not by a lot of time but nonetheless we made it. I'd recommend having plans in place for childcare and if contractions are regular, drop E off asap! Once I realized mine were regular I called our sitter and we dropped V off around the hour mark of when contractions began. Then we had a 30 minute drive to the hospital. Also, maybe be prepared for mindset of labor without pain reliever.

Beautiful baby boy, Pretty! He's perfect! I am so glad you had a successful homebirth too. So glad he's finally arrived!

I hope everyone had a lovely Halloween! I ended up bringing my sister trick or treating lol, we definitely got judged a little. I dressed up as Ginny Weasley. What did everyone do, did you dress up your kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->