General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae I think sorry that I'm pregnant in general. I may have misinterpreted him though.

My frer definitely progressing. Going to call OB this afternoon to schedule bloodwork Tuesday. I know they'll go by lmp which is wrong dating wise. I may try to fight them a bit on that. I think weekly scan until they are happy would be more nerve wracking. Especially if they stop before 7 weeks. I'm thinking of asking to schedule for April 3rd. Anyways, gotta get ready.

20200306_054907.jpg

Fluek call me sketch but if you know when you Oed and they have no idea truly when your LMP was... why not fudge the day’s a bit so they go by O date?

what a great line! Definite progression!

Dobby unfortunately I went to my pcp last Thursday for wellness screening and told them my LMP so it'll be in their records as they are in the same group. Otherwise I'd totally do that

Ah flueks that’s annoying! I’ve done that with both Evie and this new one and only been a day or so out (but that’s measurement error I think, as I know my O date for definite)

Flueks :rofl: at your DH’s apology. That’s a definite progression. Hopefully they’ll go by your reported O date, fingers crossed!

Well not sure if it'll matter. I had very light bleeding yesterday. No clots or cramps. It didn't feel like AF or worse. No bleeding overnight. When I woke up I felt wet and I figured the pad I put on was soaked but it was just cm I felt. I did test again. My frer is either the same or a touch darker and IC is darker. I'm not sure what to think. I guess I'll test tomorrow and go from there. I asked him if I do lose this pregnancy would he be willing to ttc next year and he said most likely as it would depend on where we are "at". So that's better than him being undecided about a third. Anyways, going to upload pics. Tell me what you think. The tops are 11dpo and bottom 12dpo.

20200307_045929.jpg 20200307_050009.jpg

Keeping my fxed crossed. Hugs. Early spotting is always so concerning but not necessarily a concern. I’m glad you have a plan for testing. Would your doc do serial betas? It’s the weekend anyway though. I know we have a Saturday lab and Saturday urgent clinics, not sure you really want go on if you don’t need to in this climate. I do think it is a touch darker though

Speaking of. A school two cities down from my parents closed due to a confirmed COVID-19. We just got 3 students who just flew in from Hong Kong last week, one of my class. They were not taught to cover sneezes or coughs or wash hands, so that’s fun. I feel like I’m symptom spotting but for COVID instead of TWW r.r. We were not informed. They did not go on a self quarantine. When we pressed for answers, we were told “Hong Kong is on Level 1 watch, it’s not like Level 3”......... several people reached out to the union because, we get confidentiality and protecting the students, but what about protecting the staff and other 800 students? We should have at least been told. We know better than to incite panic.

Dobby thank you. I'm thinking I'll call OB Monday. Not sure if they'll get me in. When I called yesterday they didn't have anything until end of the week "12th or 13th". They might if I have bleeding though. There is a walk in clinic for that group but not specifically OB. I have Serena's party so today would be a no go. Honestly with my insurance (high deductible plan) I think I'll wait until OB office is open so I can just get charged for lab.

Oh and that is scary that they didn't tell anyone or do a quarantine!!!

You’re so nice. I’ve definitely exaggerated my situation to get a serial beta :rofl:

yeah I’m really run down so it’s hard because it’s like is it allergies, is it stress, is it lack of sleep, is it a cold, or am i harboring covid. Ugh but no fever and I only have a cough or itchy throat off and on

Flueks fx’d the spotting is nothing and the lines keep getting darker. The new tests don’t look lighter to me.

Dobs jeez they really should’ve done a quarantine or something, the risk of spreading a virus like that in a school is super high, it could be affecting the entire community in the blink of an eye (more like an uncovered cough).
I’d say if it’s feeling more upper respiratory it’s likely just a cold, if you have shortness of breath that’s another story and you should get checked out. Although it’s possible not to have the classic symptoms and even be asymptomatic which is honestly kind of scarier to me because people won’t know they have it and will transmit it accidentally.

Dobby I'm a scrooge with my money lol I wish I had the insurance plan I had with S but DH doesn't work there anymore (kinda glad about that too as the let him go a week before I had S, but then got him in another position so he didn't lose benefits). It was awful worrying that day if I'd deliver without insurance.

Doesn't sound like covid but I'd be extra cautious.

So update is tests getting darker at 13dpo. I am starting to feel more confident about this pregnancy. I just had a small bit of reddish brown spotting yesterday during the party (it was much less than Friday and even slightly less than Thursdays). I'm awful but I don't think I'll call OB office Monday unless something changes. I'm chalking it down to IB.

20200308_074436.jpg 20200308_074502.jpg

Flueks, your tests are looking great. I have told this story a zillion times on here, so forgive the redundancy, but I spotted with my 2nd and 3rd babies. With my son, it was way more than spotting, actually, it was like a normal period with clots and everything, until I was 14 weeks along. I had several scans. No one ever determined why I bled. With Char, I had some brown light spotting that came and went until around 10 weeks.

Good luck! Husband's reaction was funny! I am going out on a limb now, and predicting that if baby sticks, it'll be a boy.

Wookie thank you so much for sharing again. I like to read stories where bleeding/spotting lead to baby :) it gives me hope

He thankfully has come around more to the idea of having a baby at the end of the year. Oh and I'm having boy vibes, maybe it's just wishful thinking :haha:

Flueks I had 2 big bleeds at the beginning of this pregnancy, still pregnant! I’ve also been getting a bit of spotting this last week but baby is moving fine and it’s pink rather than red so not too worried xx

Kitty glad to hear all worked out for you as well. Bleeding or spotting is so scary in pregnancy.

AFM definite progression. Going to do frer every other day now. Feeling much more confident about this baby being sticky. Since spotting and bleeding subsided and tests are fabulous, I'm just going to wait until my lab appt on the 19th.

Anyways, gotta get girls ready. Thanks for dealing with me and my anxiety the past several days.

20200309_055857.jpg 20200309_055918.jpg

Flueks yay for progression! I’m so glad the spotting went away and everything seems to be going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->