• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sounds good. I’m so curious to see! Are you ready if it is your show and go time is around the bend? I know you said you were ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I feel ready, everything’s in place, hospital bag is packed and everything, it’s just literally waiting! I am kind of ready not to be pregnant anymore, I’m tired, can’t sleep, can’t do anything with Evie and my patience for her shenanigans is wearing thin very quickly! I FaceTimed my mum yesterday and she said that I’ve changed since she spoke to me a few days before, that I look worn out and done really. And I feel it! Question is do I start actively trying to get her out or not. It’s not a decision I feel like I can make at the minute, so the answer is no I suppose xx

I started epo at 37 weeks, did prenatal yoga, walked, and dtd. Oh and a membrane sweep at 39 weeks. Oddly enough she came at nearly the worst timing, an hour before DH was supposed to have surgery for kidney stones. It would only have been worse if I went into labor while he was in surgery. Needless to say he had to reschedule.

I can’t lift my arm past my shoulder. I can with support (other arm or wall) but I like can’t get my brain to lift it o_O

Kitty hopefully she comes out soon! I’m sorry you’re so tired and stressed, I’m sure it’s hard to sleep when you’re heavily pregnant and anxiously awaiting baby’s arrival.

Dobs that’s very odd. If it continues I would suggest calling your doctor.

Flueks I had that thought but worried I was overreacting, so I’m glad you had the same thought and said something about it.

Wait what thought? Nothing heals right on my right side.

I had a video appointment. She thinks I tore my rotator cuff. Not sure how but whatever. She said up my Advil and so some pt

I think my speech is fine. Hard to concentrate with the pain but otherwise fine. Pupils equal and pretty small.

but man honestly I’m using some labor techniques because the pain is bad despite ice, Advil, and Tylenol (she said take T if the Advil wears off before my next dose)

Dobs I’m glad you talked to a doctor and she didn’t think it was anything super serious. We were all thinking one sided weakness=stroke (if I’m not mistaken). I’m glad it’s rotator cuff and not your brain, but I’m sorry you’re in a lot of pain :(

Kitty your ticker has been making me crave subway so bad :haha: I’m trying to be good and not leave the house unless I have to, so I probably won’t be eating a footlong sub for quite some time lol
How are you doing? Any new mucus or bleeding?

Kitty your ticker has been making me crave subway so bad :haha: I’m trying to be good and not leave the house unless I have to, so I probably won’t be eating a footlong sub for quite some time lol
How are you doing? Any new mucus or bleeding?
Haha sorry! Only 1 more day of looking at it I promise! Although I don’t know what next week will bring!

mucus but not blood, odd contraction here and there but nothing really, feel like I may actually go over with this one now! I’m not having a good time to be honest, Evie’s just crying and complaining all the time at the moment, probably because she’s been stuck inside for 7 weeks because of lockdown, but there’s nothing I can do about it!

Kit I’m sorry you’re having a rough time :hugs: my whole family is a getting bit stir crazy too (except maybe my mom, she’s still going to work so she gets out of the house). I used to go out to eat with SO nearly every weekend (and I was working so I could afford it) but of course restaurants are takeout only now and I was working as a hostess last summer so there’s not gonna be a job for me right now.
Do they let you go outside on hikes or anything as long as you’re distancing from any other families/hikers? Here in the US they encourage us to do that, SO and I have been on a few mini hikes on the little trails in his town, everyone makes sure to keep their distance from each other if another group passes by. Although you might have some difficulty mobility wise being as pregnant as you are :/ and I don’t know if you live in an area with trails, city people are kind of stuck.

Thanks shae, we live in the country but in a flat area, and this village boasts about its city links, which is good for everything but this because there’s just Motorways in every direction! Plus we have to be careful with how long we are out because of Evie needing a wee. It’s okay it’s just I’m tired now, I don’t think I’ve ever gone this long without a break from Evie of some description, even if it was to just go for a hair cut or something! Xxx

Kitty, your spotting reminds me of what my body did for about a week before #2 came.. I'd say your cervix is definitely doing some changes here!

Dobs, how are you doing?

Afm, potty training: I did it with Logan last summer however we over night still used pull ups. It was time to order another box last week and dh convinced me it was a good idea to go without even at night. He was dry most nightsso I agreed. Last night I had change his bed at midnight... Ups and downs of it all I guess. now he's back to taking every opportunity at having a "last pee* 5 times..

PL sorry there’s been a little bit of struggle with overnight potty training. Hopefully it resolves to no accidents soon! I just noticed your DS2 turned 1 in February and I don’t remember if it was addressed or not on here lol, but if not happy super late birthday to him!

AFM still spotting from my Pap smear lol but my results came back normal so that’s what matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->