• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Kitty - So sorry for the stressful stuff you've been dealing with. FX your scan goes well and baby stays put for at least a few more weeks.

shae - Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch. Is this the worst one ever?

Dobby - Good job with the potty training. I haven't really been trying with Alex cuz I'm still nowhere near done reading that book and we're now with my mom full time and most of the house has carpet. I know we're slowly running out of Easy Ups, so maybe I'll use that as my time to really hunker down and get him trained.

Re: weight gain. Don't even get me started. I have so much half price Easter chocolate in my house. I'm currently 4lbs lighter than I was the day I have birth to Matthew, so I've put on 21lbs in 6 months. I'd like to keep BFing for another few months, but I also wanna start keto and intermittent fasting so bad.

Hope everyone else is doing well and staying safe.

AFM, we've been living with my mom since Mon. April 20. The countertops and cabinets are done at SO's. We're waiting on confirmation, but new kitchen appliances SHOULD be delivered on Friday evening and then painters will come in on Saturday. So, his place could be on the market by this time next week. FX. We've also spent just about every night waiting for the kids to go to sleep and then going back to his place to load up our cars with whatever and bring it to my mom's. The house is so packed right now, but thank God it's temporary. Oh, and the sellers of the new place have asked if we could push the possession date to July 14th instead of the 10th. We said ok, but no more adjusting after that. Otherwise, The boys are doing well and I'm anxiously awaiting a little bit of calm once his place sells.

95106772_10157460432568095_589323002533904384_n.jpg

Kitty I’m glad you’re finally getting a scan but I’m sorry it’s needed. :hugs: I’m thinking of you and hoping everything is okay with baby <3

Dobs that’s awesome re: potty training!

PL wow what an agile little guy at such a young age! Maybe he’ll be a rock climber or something haha

Pretty sorry about the weight gain and that moving is coming along slowly but I’m glad it’s moving along nonetheless and you will get your house! Glad the boys are doing well, Matthew is adorable as ever ahhh chubby baby cheeks are my favorite lol

AFM I haven’t been seeing him much, he’s crazy busy with final projects because he’s graduating so he’s super stressed, and when he’s stressed he isolates a bit. The issue was more with a repeated behavior that I’d mentioned to him before but he hadn’t taken seriously and I basically got fed up to the point that I wanted to break up with him over it so I gave him a come to Jesus talk and told him I will not tolerate this anymore. He seemed to take it seriously and understood I wasn’t playing around and agreed to do his best to stop, so I’m cautiously optimistic.

Shae I’m glad he is making strides to improve. It is hard. I know you’ve been together for a long time and have planned a future together, so the thought of that ending is that much more difficult. I’m not going to give any advice. Apparently people are sick of me playing therapist, plus I’m not exactly a model of what to do in the dating realm. So I’ll just say I’ll keep sending positive vibes that as he works through these last few finals and the world slowly returns to normal that things only continue on a positive path.

Pretty. Sorry the house is slow moving and things are crowded, but like you said temporary. It for sure sucks now but once your little family is moved into your new home it’ll be so worth it. So excited for you! And weight gain is frustrating but something you can always come back to once things are less stressful. Hugs

Afm a bit fed up with work now lol. Catching up on sleep but ugh people are getting on my nerves. I have never had to tell myself not to quit so many times before

Everything’s fine, baby is definitely head down, sonographer said she wasn’t supposed to comment on engagement but that baby looked low, probably explains why the midwife thought she was breech, her heads basically entirely in my pelvis! Measuring fine, smaller than Evie but not super tiny or anything, placenta function looked fine and fluid levels were also absolutely fine (almost too high :rofl:) so looks like it will be another tsunami when my waters do break :haha: I’ll try and warn the midwives this time...

But yeh everything looks absolutely fine, I just have a much smaller bump (and slightly smaller baby) this time ‍:shrug:

this is my fluid level...

06AFDFEC-5960-4689-9384-966FD38DED15.jpeg

Kitty oh thank goodness, that’s such a relief to hear. I’m so so glad baby is okay. Lol at the tsunami thing, that’s so funny :haha:

Oh Kit that’s such great news! So glad to hear everything is looking good. Have you had any more of those mystery contractions? Really hoping for a smooth remainder of the pregnancy and safe, happy delivery

Shae that looks about right :rofl: honestly last time it went over the sides of the bed, they had to get me to stand up and wait whilst they changed ALL the bedding despite putting a pad down in preparation:haha:

well my contractions have seemingly stopped completely, not much for 2 days now...

I want her to get to full term but I’d rather not go overdue :rofl:

Kit I feel that! I was re-reading some of my baby watch posts the other night, and I remember that being done but like obviously you want your kid to get enough time in the womb. So exciting!

Pretty I think I forgot to mention that that's a super cute pic of the boys!

AFM I think my cycles are finally going back to normal. Guess my doctor was right that once I got back to healthy body weight that it would help things even out. Only weird thing is now I get INSANELY maniac/depressed/ go to some really dark places the day or two before. Like crying on the floor of the kitchen listening to Within Temptation bad. So that's unfortunate. I think I just have a lot of pent up little stresses. Once work is over and A is in school, even if I can only get ABA out there a few times a week or part day, I'll be able to get a better handle on my mental and physical health.

Dobby I’m glad your cycles are going back to normal but I’m sorry it’s coming with bad side effects! I had bad depression with my cycles at one point but that was due to hormonal contraceptives and it stopped when I stopped taking it! Might be worth going to the doctor and seeing if there’s anything you can take/do to lesson the problem? Xx

I might. I'm just not sure if it's just because I'm struggling being home alone with A during all this lockdown or if it's truly just the hormones. BCP probably would help, but I've really wanted to detox and just get back to natural. I was on bcp from like 14/15 until like 27. Idk. Idk. I'll figure it out. Eventually lol.

Kitty, I’m relieved to read that you and baby are okay! I’m sure it’s a weight off your shoulders. Hopefully she decides to wait another few weeks, but if you end up delivering sooner than later, I think she’ll probably do really well. Good luck!

Pretty, I’m sure your living situation is tough right now. I guess it will be that much more awesome for you and your family when you can get into your new place. Look at me trying to be the optimist.

Oh, girls...potty training is NOT happening here with Char. She turned 2.5 on May 3rd, and she does not give a , pun intended. My older two were pretty cooperative and laid-back about it...but to quote Charlotte, “No, Mommy! I no wanna go potty anymore!!!” And she fights me on it, and I guess she’s just not ready. . So, I’m waiting a month, and then I’m trying again.

I have successfully moved her out of her crib, into the bottom bunk bed, so there’s that.

Ooo kudos on the bed move!

A is bored of the potty so he’s started his new game if his many different positions can I pee from and still get in the pot lol

He fits me on poop. He actually usually only poops during nap now, so gotta go read that poop chapter. But we’re 5.5 days no pee accidents and actually in underwear and pants so at a point where going back to school hopefully won’t derail everything

better headspace today. “Went” to church and did a lot of reflection.

my trap is killing me though so if anybody has some great pain relief for a spawning muscle let me know T-T

Last edited:
TMI pictures ahead (sorry)

Had two incidents of light pink spotting when wiping, first picture is last night and second is this morning second one has mucus but only a very small amount, first one is definitely just discharge.

with Evie I had bright red bleeding 2 days before I went into labour, so unsure if this qualifies as a bloody show or not...

38C12E09-A956-4774-A130-9FD15E1A7B12.jpeg E7B4F000-B09D-45DE-BCF2-27EB7C268BD6.jpeg

I've never had bloody show,but the 2nd pic looks like mucus plug with blood in it. So may be the beginning of labor :)

Could be mucus plug, could just be from irritation or something. I had a Pap smear yesterday and I’m spotting that much, little things can do that. If you normally have zero mucus-y discharge and zero spotting from little irritations then maybe more likely mucus plug, I personally have mucus-y discharge regularly so for me it wouldn’t raise much of a flag but your body is different of course!

I agree with Shae but given the whole early contractions, it’s so hard to know until looking back. Are you going to let your midwife know?

I don’t normally get any spotting for cervical irritation or anything, it is really hard to know what’s happening, all you can do is guess! No need to let my midwife know unless it turns into something in my opinion, I’m close enough to 37 weeks and it doesn’t seem like enough to bother her with! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->