General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Aww J, you are hilarious! You two are super cute. That was awfully sweet of him!

Happy Christmas everyone!

The problem now becomes do I just stop taking my bcp or do I leave him and get a donor. Sigh. I love him. I do. But I can't keep waiting around for him to make up his mind if he is on board with moving in/telling his parents/making a baby/cyociyrucihii nah mean?

Dobbalicious- You are too much awesomeness to keep hanging on the end of a questionable fishing line- never knowing when or IF he is gonna reel you in for cull commitment ( :huh: no idea where that came from - no alcohol to blame either for the analogy lol)
But for reals- It's ULTIMATUM TIMELife is too short to keep shoveling BS or long pit stops- GET BACK IN THE RACE!!

:shock:
Merry Xmas to ME lol My donor yungin from last cycle just txt asking if I need a donation tomoro !!! Holy bajeebers he is tracking my cycle LOL
Not sure whether I should be flattered or freaked!
Ugh...now I gotta have the talk with sortaSO tomoro
I wanna face to face that, not on the phone

Good luck J!

Dobs- glad you're on board with what makes YOU happy! Maybe have a very honest talk with so and go from there? Good luck!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hugs. Yeah, it's just easier when the therapist is around and holiday scheduling fails we don't see her until the 9th x.x tbh I settled on the house that I did in the event he bailed and left me with twins alone. It was something I can afford on my own with enough space. Ugh I am so terrible but he is so wishy washy and his aspergillosis makes it real easy for him to just pick up and leave with no guilt.

J, did he say because you are fertile or just as an Xmas present lol. One is cute and one is cute but freaky hahahah. Are you taking him up?

Merry Christmas to all of you sweet ladies! We are on the way to Tampa (Hi Jlm!) to visit my sisters. It feels weird it's Christmas and like 86 F, I miss Chicago on Christmas.

Dobby- That's a tough one, on one hand you'll probably miss him so much if you leave him, but on the other hand he hasn't been the best influence on you psychologically really, and you want what you want, you don't want to be bitter when you're older because of him. Maybe just talk to him about it and see what happens, but I know his type, he won't like an ultimatum, he'll turn into hermit zone and stop talking.

86?! Crazy!!!!

If I give him an ultimatum, he'll leave on principle. He's the type of guy who "doesn't get treated like that"

OMG J your getting in Mr Handsome young donor? Arghh! Ask him for 2 lots lol!

86?! Crazy!!!!

If I give him an ultimatum, he'll leave on principle. He's the type of guy who "doesn't get treated like that"

I figured, he really reminds me of my ex, he was so much like that, he thought he was doing me a favor by "letting me go" cause he wasn't doing me any good in his opinion. He was an anxious mess though.

Campn Hell yes! I'm rockin 86 degrees too not far from ya in Tampa!!

Dobs, Claire Campn - pfft it's an All Skate! Lol
Donor boy just remombered from when I txt saying I got AF so it didn't work. I told him weeks ago it would be day after Xmas or so.

Heck yea I'm gonna take him up on it Unless SortaSO throws me a crazy loop and says "NO Wait! let me!!":haha:
I wish ! So more than likely I'm gonna either do it and not let SortaSO know at all so he isn't weirded out, AND it may fail anyhow. OR I'm gonna have a come to Jesus with SortaSO and tell him he's gonna have to be cool with me and a donor baby if it works:shrug:
After a year of great timing, I feel like it won't work so I should just get the :spermy: and tell him after the fact if it works.
I mean he still hasn't committed to wanting another kiddo, so he may not be willing anyhow, but I'm sure he'd be fine with a baby around.
???WHO can resist a teensy newborn?? Especially with no dad around for drama??
Oh and when I mentioned it a week ago, he showed interest- he asked if I plan to have a natural labor!
I was like that's the plan! So maybe I get a donor baby and if he's worked out his ligion and we are together then he would be the one with me thru the preg and delivery so ...will update when I know lol

J- I say go and get the spermies and tell Sorta so if it works. First of all, you guys have only been talking a couple weeks and it doesn't sound like you've had the exclusive talk.

86?! Crazy!!!!

I figured, he really reminds me of my ex, he was so much like that, he thought he was doing me a favor by "letting me go" cause he wasn't doing me any good in his opinion. He was an anxious mess though.

Hmmm am I dating your ex lol? Some days he's a self righteous narcissistic ass and other he is a sobbing mess of insecurity. But most days he's my French Canadien spidercat that i love

We went out of toen for xmas, missed a lot here i see!

J, glad youngin' is back in the game. I hope Sorta doesn't have a problem with it....but if he does, he probably isn't the guy for you anyway.

Dobs, i'm going to be devil's advocate here and say not to give him an ultimatum...yet. Sounds ro me like he still needs to process his emotional crap a little bit. I would say discussing TTC should happen, but in a less threatening way than an ultimatum. That is, unless you are at a point you think the relationship is a lost cause...sounds to me like there is still something to salvage though.

Campn, did you take the opk again? It looked really close!

Mrs, is that an ov dip i see?

PL, how is hubby time going?!

Afm...

We got invited to hubs' brother's house last night, only he didn't tell us the family (a ton of my in laws) were over. We got trapped in a whirlwind of drunken stupidity. NOT cool. My mil's husband smack my sil's butt, then he grabbed the back of my neck and shook me and told me he loved me (in the "i love you, man" kind of way), then he tried to kiss me on the lips, like 2 or 3 times. His aunt got made that hubs wouldn't dance with her, then she was fighting back tears when we left because she was getting all sappy we couldn't come visit on a whim (she lives in florida, go figure). Bil was pissed as hell all night at all the drunken stupidity.

We got back to my parents' place (where we stayed the night) about 12:45pm, then i got sucked into "fixer upper" (because i used to be an hgtv addict but we don't have cable anymore) and watched until 2am. Finally went to bed, but des was up about 6 because he wet the bed, feel asleep, and was up again about 7:45 for the day.

Blah blah blah, i'm exhausted.

What'd everyone get for "crimbo"? ;) i got some money, sloggers (super comfy rain boots i desperately needed), amazon gift card, "Hook" on blue ray, and a back pack.

Also, hubs and i agreed not to exchange gifts this year....but he totally got me a chocolate bar (bacon chocolate) and it was so sweet. It said, "to the love of my life, from the love of yours". Love this man <3

Oh and Des, being the only grandkid, made out like a GD bandit!

Gigs it sounds like last night was crazy but today made up for it!

Hubs also did amazing for me this year. Lots of clothes. That bless his heart were too small. And a few other things. I had a great day, except I got sick for a couple hours with tummy troubles.

Also, who knows what the temp is doing. In trying not to guess or worry about it.

Gigs- Your mil'a husband sounds abonxious, I'd have smacked him silly!

Jlm- So glad young hot (although a lil insecure) donor is back!!

Dobby- We both must like exotic men, he was European! That accent right!?

MrsG- I agree with gigs, looks like an O dip!! Woot woot! Maybe you'd have gotten a +ve opk if you tested recently and O 12 hours later!

My OPKS look so close still, but I know better, they're still negative, unless I missed the surge. Ugh we'll see, I don't have any hope for this cycle. I'm feeling crampy though.

Christmas was so much fun, DH got me a kitchenaid mixer, big sis got me a spa set, and lil sis got me a perfume/lotion set. Rest of the family give us money. Tomorrow we're going to DH parents and I'm not sure if they'll give any gifts, they've decided to become "Christmas with the kranks" and stop doing gift giving.

Hello
Checking in ...so tired, back and neck are screaming for me to lay down lol
Been standing most the day cooking, taking pics, or cleaning up kitchen.
Now I am enlarging a couple of the hats SortSO bought frim me.
He liked them all, but I think a couple need more slouch lol.

Haven't talked to him today as I was busy alllll day with fams, and he has been with daughter- keep playing phone tag
Not to sound mean, but hoping his DD is at her moms tomoro night so I can have "the talk" with him regarding my donor.
Technically we are not officially defined as in a relationship atm, so I could meet donor for pick up and not worry about telling him for a couple months even - if it works.
I haven't done any opks, have to grab a couple $ ones tomoro.
cd12 is Sunday for me, so told donor boy I would prob need Sun. not Saturday.

I stopped the adult gift exchange thing years ago. I would rather we all focus on kids or things everyone can use.
I gifted pastries this year to all my friends, and food/candy/hats to kids. They both work, so they can buy their own crap. I went with handmade stuff from me.
Well DS did get a scooter( non electric kind) but thats bcuz he needs more outdoor toys.

Mom said NO gifts- and true to form, she gives everyone cards with $ ( I'm assuming- haven't opened mine yet).

Oh Giggly, I hope you were well lubricated yourself lol. Hugs

J, I agree with if you can't discuss it soon then you can have that convo when you fall. He either nuts up and donates or accepts your donor. You want this and have been waiting, so don't feel bad making it happen.

Green and campn, hoping that dip means O is imminent. Campn, interested in what your temp does tomorrow after that mini rise today. Maybe your opks with this brand will only get so dark? Hard to say.

Afm, super full. My back is killing me, the gas is real, the bloat is real, and I want to punch everyone. One more pill in the pack. Can't remember if I pms on the pill or if I pms on the sugar ones idk ugh

Well the bcp must actually be working. Looks like I geared up then never Oed. I am at my mom's sleeping on a couch in a freezing room with thin blankets, but that was my situation in my old house and it never affected my temps. I know my afternoon temp on Monday was a disturbing low of 97.9 so I may temp later today. But I have never seen my temps this low.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g