General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Jlm- that's so pretty! Love it, totally keep it for yourself! I wish the weather here was a little cooler so I can wear all my hats. Ever since moving to Florida from Illinois they've been sitting in a bag in the closet.

Thanks for the info! I waited 2 hours since I had a sliver of pumpkin pie. Nothing before that since breakfast. I'm going to give SO the talk soon. I just feel bad. He's coming home early because he fought with his mom again and is sad and misses me.

And that hat is wayyyyy cute!

Dobby- I hope that's okay to ask, but do doctors know why you've had miscarriages? My sister was having one after the other until she insisted to get some answers and they found a septum in her uterus.

Glad you'll be having "the talk", Dobs. Hope it gives you some insight into the potential of this relationship to be long lasting. Let us know how it goes...

J, you are so talented. What did the hats you sold to Sorta look like? Btw, totally awesome he's ok with a donor! So have you contacted the donor?

I went shopping for 5 hours today. It was amazeballs. I got bearpaw boots (basically uggs but half the price), a knitted poncho, and a crap ton of bath and body works stuff.

Totally tried to knit my own poncho and it was an epic fail. Hubs renamed it the "housecho" because i shouldn't wear it anywhere but the house :haha: i think i'm going to learn how to crochet hats. J, so you just need one hook? I'd knit hats but it requires 4 needles!!!

Ladies I'm so so sorry to do this, but this pic will be very tmi so don't view if you're squeamish. But does this look like ewcm!? My OPKS aren't giving me answers so time to listen to my body.

Again, not for the faint of hearts :p

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=497380

Gigs, I am jealous of your shopping spree! And lol housecho!

Camp, am going to look but true story I know nothing of cm sooooo

I think it is. Cuz it's all clearish and stretches so I vote ewcm but I never check mine just have googled it in the past

Really hope so, haven't had much at all this cycle except like one time.

Thank you for looking though! I'm sure that was hard! :p

Gigs- I've been wondering about your whereabouts! Turns out, the mall! :)

Np. Nothing has grossed me out more than my own vinaigrette discharge lol some cm (the non fertile ones) gross me out though haha

Np. Nothing has grossed me out more than my own vinaigrette discharge lol some cm (the non fertile ones) gross me out though haha

Oh I agree, the stickier cloudier type... really if you're TTCing or have been pregnant, it's safe to assume it takes lots to gross you out.

Haha right?! Oh man I am tired. SO comes home tomorrow! I miss him.

PL, wherever you are hiding doesn't hubs come home for you tomorrow?

I think that's what it looks like Campn but J is he expert. I just started checking recently so not super familiar myself yet. Good luck lady!

Dobs- glad your man is coming home tomorrow. Not being with them is so hard! I think PLs man came home last week. They're probably getting busy!

My calendaring sucks lol. It's terrible how bad I am at it. Haha

He just called and is being needy. He straight up said we can't both be sad and needy and he needs to be needy right now because his family is being lame.

I've definitely told hubs before "we both can't be grumpy and it's my turn" but I know how irritating it can be when you feel like you can't be yourself or express yourself. Sorry dobs hugs.

It's just the way he phrases it. Like he's going to break up with me or something even though I knw that isn't what he means. I'm just pmsy.

Dobs, do you think the pills are making you more hormonal than usual?

Had a dream i took a test on CD10 for the hell of it and it was quite positive. Man i wish it was that easy! Told my brothers, who said they wouldn't tell anyone, then immediately messed up and basically told my mom. And then i suspected i was miscarrying and my brother says, "are you tired? You will get tired when hcg leaves your body". This brother is an IT dude and would know nothing about conception haha

Gigs- I think dreams are a way that predict the future, at least in our family we've dreams that come true very weird like. I hope you get your BFP very soon hun.

Does it look like I ovulated!? My temp rose today for no reason, but I never did get a pos opk.

Hm going off cm and temp I say you Oed yesterday. Lets just keep an eye on that temp and keeping opking to be safe

Gigs, agreed. Foreshadowing dreams ftr

Oh and I definitely think my bcp makes me hormonal lolol. Come to think of it, I was a bigger B in high school/college while I was on bcp :rofl:

In other news I finished my lack last night. Temp was down at 97.31 again and my throat was so sore from breathing in cold air all night. I love my fam but cannot wait to go home to my warm and comfy bed. Also got a positive opk and waiting on the spit to dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->