General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Although a big sigh because that irregularity in jumping all over the place looks familiar :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
J, I agree with if you can't discuss it soon then you can have that convo when you fall. He either nuts up and donates or accepts your donor. You want this and have been waiting, so don't feel bad making it happen.

DobDob:friends:<3<3<3
I LOVE you woman! Say it and make it so!
I am totalllllly on :cloud9:
Met my SortaSO earlier, and after a make out session on the couch- he decided he had a question. Apparently dude doesn't like condoms so he wants to get tested together- not a prob- check that off the list.

Then we yet again went over my beliefs and his- IMO I don't care if you aska a friend, neighbor, co-worker, Priest or pray directly to the Great Opossum in the sky- ALL they give you is THEIR advice, knowledge and perspective. Ultimately YOU make the decision to act on it, ignore it, or act on it in an amended fashion.

Basically he had to rethink his new religion choice bcuz he agreed I was right.

So with this open convo going I said I had a question- rehashed my year of TTC and explained how the donor pick ups are ( left out the last one with all the touchy feelies), and I asked outright- do you not want more kids of your own, or you can't date someone who is preg and has a baby??
He said he didn't want his own, and felt it's diff to date me knowing this is what I am doing. THEN he said :
Continue working with the donor, I know it's important to you and in case we don't work out in the future, I don't want you mad to have missed this chance for a baby
OMG OMG gushing <3<3 over here. I'm in puppy love!!
LOL total :cloud9:
I meet the Donor tomoro!!! yay!!:wohoo:
I'm back on the Bus AND found a new SO who is understanding of TTC !

Yay J! You get to have your cake and eat it, too! Love it! How are your opks/ferning/all that jazz looking for O? BTW I was at CVS to grab some generic opks since my temped dropped today, and I saw this saliva ferrying kit. Totes thought of you <333

Ladies, still no positive opk. Depression has hit hard.
What are the chances I even conceive on a delayed ovulation!? I ovulate already late enough, why body, why do you gotta do me like that!?

Campn, I think you are fine. I still stand by delayed O doesn't hurt your chances unless it happens because of something that damaged your overall health. Are your opks still nearly positive? Hugs

Yeah! They've been stuck on that shade for a few days. No positive on the line tests or the clearblue digi.

I really hope you're right Dobby. I do know ladies who conceived on like CD27 or even later... I hope I'm that lucky.

You'll get it! I know you and hubs are gonna catch that shy egg!

J, this is a regular dot pattern? Right? Yeah... I got bored lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6

Really hope so Dobs!

Are you ferning!? That looks pretty cool! Now you can go into "mad scientist" mode!

Haha yeah I have zero self control and I was so confused when my temp was 97.31 today. I also just thought it was cool when J posted her ferns. But yeah it's definitely just bubbles and dots, no ferns at all. So either I truly never Oed or I did O but my temps are low who knows.

I need to live through you girls

I want to fern! That's so mad sciencey. I love it.
Soooooooo happy for you J!!

Campn- I know how you feel we all have those times in outer ttc journeys. You guys are going to make it happen! Out of curiosity when you got pregnant before when did you ov or were you not tracking?

Dob- can't wait until you're on the bus with us.

I'm doing ok not testing because hubs is home and as you guys know he usually is never home! He usually works everyday and only has every other Sunday off, 13 on 1 off. But I know as soon as Monday comes I'll be going crazy again.

Dobby- I need to get that kit! I've heard it's expensive though, really I've spent so much money on tests that I can't justify, but they might come in handy with crazy long cycles like this one!

MrsG- I was using OPKS and got a positive on CD19, I think I ovulated the next day! It was our first try, we were extremely lucky.

Yay Greenie! Glad you are enjoying some QT with your hubs :)

It's kind of fun looking at your saliva lol. For the money, probably could have gotten something better online but I really like instant gratification.

And Campn it is a one time investment except batteries. You just spit, look, wipe clean and repeat. Compared to the $35 I drop a least monthly on CB advanced opks. Probably use less sticks too since it detects estrogen so once you start feeling then the sticks come out for your lh surge/ solid.

CVS. I have never seen it before on the shelves. It was $59.99. I was getting my eyebrows done and there's s cvs across the street in downtown Palo Alto. They really bumped up their pre-conception item selection. There were three sperm friendly Lubes, a bunch of Opk brands... Crazy. But I would probably use the sticks as directed until I got a clear ferning pattern

That's really not bad at all, in the long term, that's like 2 CB digitalis!
Dobby I take it you might be joining us back in the TTC world!? Come on! It sucks! You gonna love it! :)

<3

Yep, that's considered the nonfertile "chards"
If you wanna make yourself have ferning to see the diff- eat something then use the fern scope about 10-15 mins after. This usually causes ferning- just not true fertile ferns

AFM I only bought 2 opks from $ store today ( cd11) Gonna do one tomorrow and next day (cd12 and 13) Thats usually where I get my +'s

Campn I know everyone says this , but try not to stress hun. Think of it as your Uber perfect eggy for your baby girl is just taking a bit longer to mature:hugs:
And yeppers Dobbity is 100% right. Your pre O can vary MAJORLY, but LP will be the same so O is the start point and whether you have a 20 day pre O or 100days, the pre O time doesn't affect egg quality- mainly cuz the eggy won't "hatch" until it's mature.
Cmon Campn!:roll: You KNOW we girls take longer to get ready to go out!!! lol

You ladies make me wanna try that ferning thing, DH will think I'm crazy, but he already thinks that. Meh!

Jlm- How did you know it's a girl!?? I'm sure I've mentioned that I want a daughter, but I though maybe you've a 6th sense! You seem good at that!

Dobsey Couple things on ferning
1- make sure you wait like 3 hrs if poss after drinking or eating ANYthing
2- make sure your saliva is dry before looking- much diff when dry
3- GOOD to know your bcp did NOT make false ferns, so when you see yours they will be the real deal:thumbup:
4-You may very well have O'd if your CB was +. In ladies with no crazy hormones ( i have SOME ferning EVERYday) regular pattern is :
No ferning/chards, partial ferning ( before O) which will be some ferns with open spaces between and poss chards, O near=Full Fern (whole lens covered in ferns)
**Ferning works like opks- usually 24-48 hrs to O**
Post O = back to few ferns with open spaces OR clear saliva with a few chards again.
YAY! So excited you are on the Mad Scientist angle.
I love checking it.
I am only using my scope and opks the 2 days before I usually O now, since I have charted a few full months of it. My ferning usually matches +opks or near +s
:dust:

Mad Hatter at it again
Sooo...this hat was gonna go into my daughter's VERY late Xmas pkg...:blush: I'm totally keepin it...I love it lol
It's Sensations brand Angel hair yarn...basically fuzzy like cashmere or mohair...Soooo soft too.<3
Hat-AngelHairBlack-Cream.jpg

Hat-AngelHairBlack-Cream2.jpg

Hat-AngelHairBlack-Cream3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back