General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Show us your spit when it dries! Sorry it sucks being at your families. I feel the same way it's always super hot in their house!

Sorry for triple posting my fingers are cold too lazy. True TTC story: I dropped the opk on my face trying to take your pic. The urine part totes fell on my lower lip r_r x.x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Show us your spit when it dries! Sorry it sucks being at your families. I feel the same way it's always super hot in their house!

I have a room and bed here since I used to come every weekend/ the day breaks started. But now that I love my new place my brother beat me here. He offered my room back, but he always gets stuck sleeping back here so I figured I could suck it up for a few days.

Why is your temp an open circle today? Not that I am stalking cough ;)

We have a room at my moms house too. But the bed is so tiny that hubs end up sleeping on top of me. And as sexy as it sounds, it's not. lol
I actually love it when you ladies stalk! I woke up 40 minutes before me alarm and temped to see. And then re temped at my alarm. It only went up .12 but decided to keep the 1st temp since he seems more accurate.

Haha yeah that sounded cute but I could see how that actually isn't. I hate cuddling at night. Much prefer my own space to sleep, but I like dropping my leg over his leg so I know he is there :)

Exactly!! Don't touch me when I sleep. But let's cross our feet or hold hands so I know you're there

Pic stinks since I got my saliva on there off to the side lol. But it's all *gets the scientific goggles out* non fertile chard. I am so f*ing confused

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
I'm so confused. I know the digitals detect progestrone too which could be from bfp but those ones don't right?

Well, the stick should be lh. The ferning happens from presence of estrogen. If I was Oing or pregnant theoretically I should be ferning at least a little.... I think lol or maybe I am just one if this women who don't fern ORmost likely I am neither pregnant nor Oing and the bcp is doing its job lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Dobby - where are you? Does your family live outside of California?
That's an awesome opk! Sorry it fell on your lips, I once peed in a cup and put it by my feet until I can wipe and pull up my undies and then kicked it off by mistake... Pee everywhere....

Omg Campn!!!! Haha sorry that's hilarious.

We love California. They live in the bay about 25m from my new place. Really tiny town about halfway between San Jose and SF. Where all the ritzy people live and plots of bare land go for $2 mil. Gag. My stepdad bought in when he got back from his time in the war. Got lots of down payment help from the army. His 90k is now worth at least 2.5mil. None for me though lol but it's cool.

This non Mls magazine came yesterday... And my stepdad wonders why I walk around saying I broke lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10
Ladies I'm so so sorry to do this, but this pic will be very tmi so don't view if you're squeamish. But does this look like ewcm!? My OPKS aren't giving me answers so time to listen to my body.

Again, not for the faint of hearts :p

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=497380

:thumbup: Yeppers- not everyone gets Clear ewcm, it's the stretch that's important. Here's a link to cm pics: (and nothing makes me cringe- ex medic lol) You know I am the link queen lol
https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

Dobbles I use a microscope, so no colored hue( I can do blues or red tho, but clear is better for me.
Sadly - since your ferns are stifled with that uber +opk:-k I'd say the damn pills worked:growlmad: We need you IN the bus lol! Throw the rest of those baby stoppers away!!!:hugs:
Unlike you I NEVER get a sample without some ferning, it just looks MUCH fuller right before O. Pics below:
Fern24hrsLater.jpg

FullFerning.jpg

And super sweet he misses you- LOVE the way you and MrsG tell your SOs it's your turn :haha:

I'm going to opk in a few. Only bought 2- 1 for today 1 for tomoro
I am taking a MUCH more casual approach from now on.
Not sure where Claire has gotten off to?? But I'm finally gonna suck it up and use pre-seed with this insem.
I haven't made true ewcm other than like once early in the year:(
Hopefully it works.

Major hours of teenage kissing/groping/licking last night with the new SO
(now where is that darn fisherman smiley??)
I am reeeeeling him in. Dude has some serious restraint tho.
Apparently he has ZERO interest in getn back with wifey, but his 14 y/o daughter is guilt trippin him about how she misses them all living together blah blah- no offense but It's hard to beat back a kid lol
Last night he had total puppylove eyes, but he is still bothered by daughter's comments and his lease is up in March...so he kept saying- I don't know what I'm gonna do.
:roll: So long as it isn't moving back in with wifey, I am good.
Technically I think if he did he would bail again. 20 yrs with someone is a long time- and if the vibe made him do a full move out...then I'm guessing it's not gonna be any better IF he tries again.
I'm not bothered by it tho- I'm 100% baby minded right now- not to mention his daughter is back with him all week so we likely won't see each other :shrug:
OHHH Donor is texting to meet now Wheeee!:wohoo:
Let me go opk, and get that darn preseed!

Boo kid guilt trips. Kids are so powerful. Lol. Definitely get some preseed!

Not sure I'm mad science enough for a true microscope. The double lens ones I can't use because of my amblyopia :(. It's why I dropped out of my pre-vet program. I could get one and put it in my classroom and teach a second grader to use it buahha. "What did you learn in class today, Billy?" "I learned that Ms. B is going to ovulate in 24-36 hours!". And yeah no idea why the light is green o_O

LOL Dobs I only got a microscope ( kids set) cuz it was $10 on craigslist, and came with a ton of stuff, and telescope!
The CVS here don't carry the fern scope even tho the site says they do, and I needed one asap then- not to mention they were between $20-60...pfft.
All you need is anything that magnifies 100x+.
The microscope I got can do 100x-1200x amd 100x is the pics you see me post.

:happydance: OPK is def + at cd12- usually O cd13ish so I should be good. Just waiting on donor boy to "handle himself" and call me for pick up OPKcd12Dec-2.jpg

OPKcd12Dec.jpg

I love coming on here and ctching up....right now J & Dobs, it's like watching a drama and it's a commercial break now. Dying to see how the ttc conversation goes and the follow up with self-conscious donor :thumbup:

Eh, won't give my dream too much credit. I've had positive test dreams many times. It wasn't until i had them 4 nights in a row that it actually came true the following morning (with DS).

I'm so nervous about the baby thing anyway...not just money, but how tough the infant stage is. Actually when i was at my parent's, the baby monitor for DS crossed signals with a neighbor's and i heard a baby crying through it...i cringed at the thought. I just have to remember I got through it before and it was worth it, and the infant stage is short....

Also, on pee stories, definitely dropped my cell into a toilet full of crap and piss once and, without thinking, dunked my hand to go after it....that was not cool.

Woot woot!! Did you get your preseed, J? So are we picking up after the fact now though? I know he was squirrely f2f but I don't like his sperm sitting around in a cup waiting :(

We'll see. The talk has to happen between now and next Sunday, when I would start a pack. I don't want to be off bcp and him not know.

Gigs, are you gearing up to O soon or did you O already? I can't remember. And lolol to your story

So you know I always have a saga lol
BTw typing this from my garden tub. I literally have it filled with pillows for head and back, and am nearly standing on my head as my ass is up on the side ledge- matrix like lol.
Anyhoo Donor told me to head over and advise when 10 mins out- i did.
Then he said ok keep circling, and I'll tell you when Its in the cup.
Not even 5 mins!:shock:
Met at our parking spot where he handed over a medical specimen cup ( still warm) so I did brief chit chat for cpl mins
He has another donation to do in 2 days and can only do 1 for me this cycle ( he doesn't do more than 2/week)
Sooo...I didn't have a chance to get preseed but walmaft was literally a minute aaway. ran in to get preseed, got to self check out and :shout::brat:
I only had a $20 and it cam to $21.36!!
I had to tear my purse apart for all my loose change run back in and pay.
I had the cup sitting in mt bra btwn :boobs: to ensure it stayed warm:shrug:
So as SOON as I got in the car I put just a bit of preseed in the cup and swished- hoping it helps more :spermy: survive the ride.
So I'm upside down practically as I type- had to lock DS out of my bathroom.
I put some preseed in my vajay first(upside down with all this), then sucked up the :spermy: in a syringe( UH! the smell of semen lol) wait make that THREE 3ml syringes (alot), then i put another top off of preseed up in there ....Pleasured myself for the old Cervix suck up :spermy: effect and
Stayiing like this for 30-45 mins.
Not as uncomfortable as I expected, but I know when I get upright I am gonna have a gush lol.
I got the in well under the hour mark, and spilled NONE, so this is the best insem I have done yet. I even avoided the sway douche due to time limits so sending Blue :spermy: vibes to my uterus lol
I need a traffic cop in there to direct all the Pinks the wrong way or at least make them pull over and let the blues go first :rofl:
Sooooo let the TWW begin!!:happydance:
:blush: really wish I hadn't forgot to temp this am sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back