• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Right?! He asked me out last night. Hehe. We’re going to go for a walk on Saturday because what else can you do these days lol. My friend is going to watch A. I’m just worried because I didn't out info about A on my profile because not trying to catch a single mom serial killer or child predator. He hasn’t asked if I have a kid, so I haven’t exactly gone out of my way to work it into the conversation. I’m starting to lose sleep over it though because I hate being dishonest. And everyone I ask has a different opinion ranging from pissed I didn’t tell him to your priority is to protect you/your child tell him if it gets serious. I think I’m, at the latest, going to tell him on Sat if I’m still catching feels. He sent a selfie yesterday and I literally had to set the phone down. It was completely innocent just his smile, but like hello. Welcome back dear friend I like to call sex drive :rofl: kind of worried I may have to get back on the pill

I think a big reason that I like him is that I am naturally a innuendo person. But we can make those comments and he respects that I told him I’m not trying to change the overall nature of our conversations. Whereas all other online guys the second you say anything remotely risqué then that’s all the talk about and it’s a constant barrage of when can we dtd.

Dobs I think it’s understandable to not tell him immediately, but I do think that you should tell him sooner rather than later. If he’s not down to be with a mom, you dodged a bullet, and you’d rather know that early on before you’re totally in love with this guy. I’m glad he’s able to exchange sexual jokes with you without turning the whole conversation sexual, that’s always a plus.

AFM my IUD removal had to get rescheduled. They called today and said the doctor was going to be in surgery. I ended up getting an appointment at planned parenthood because they had an appointment on the 13th and the soonest my OB/GYN had was in 2 weeks. So I should be on like CD4, not too bad. Countdown is back up to 8 days.

BTW I’ve been updating on all this stuff in my WTT journal so if you guys want full details you can follow that, as I may switch to being more concise on this thread and more detailed on that one. I think I’ve been talking more about stuff on the journal lately. I’ll still update here of course, just in a less wordy fashion. I know Flueks already follows the journal cuz she comments every once in a while, but I don’t know if any others on this thread do.

For sure. I’m just really enjoying this/not being A’s mom. Everything I do is for A. This is like for me haha. But I would like to know where he stands with that info. I don’t mind passing the time with him, but I don’t think it’s fair to let him catch feels if it’s a dealbreaker.

So sorry about the appointment debacle :(. Glad that PP is able to get you relatively sooner.

I peek in from time to time but I’m too lazy to comment most of the time lmfao.

Dobs totally understandable. And don’t worry about not commenting lol, I just wanted to make sure people were aware that I was posting there, that’s all.

Dobs i am happy to hear you may have found a great guy! I'd tell sooner then later, find out if he's in just for you, or a family!

AFM, puppies are being born right now. The breeder sent me a message with a short 4 second video this morning of the first puppy, but nothing since. (I imagine she's busy).. so that was about 9 hours ago, if all went well she may be done now. Gosh my mind has a hard time going anywhere else.
Ds1 is pretty excited for our puppy too. Asks me every day if we can go get it haha

PL that’s so exciting! I hope they’re super healthy and friendly!

PL that’s so exciting!!!! Congrats! Hoping the mommy has an Easy birthing and all the puppies are strong and healthy and well mannered.

i ended up just telling him. He said that he appreciated the honesty but he needs time to process because he doesn’t know how he feels about it. We talked for an hour about random stuff, then I reminded him at the end of the call that I have a kid lol. Was worried he forgot :rofl: he did end up texting me something very sweet later that night, but he’s noticeably quieter today than usual. So idk. I’m not trying to push him into giving me an answer until Friday if he still wants to hang out Saturday. Gonna rub it in one more time that I have a kid with a hey just checking if were still on because I need to let my sitter know. I’m not feeling confident only because he has asked zero questions. When a guy tells me he has a kid, I have a million. How old? What’s your coparenting like? What’s your custody schedule like? So I can see if it fits with my life. I feel like his disinterest is a signal that he’s not open to the idea of the dating a single mom lifestyle

Dobby sorry you are in limbo with where guy stands.

Shae sorry your iud removal was delayed.

Pacific yay for puppies soon!

Pretty the boys are growing so much. Hope you find the time and courage to approach #3 with SO.

AFM, I had some very light pink spotting Sunday. I took a frer Tuesday but I'm not sure if the line I saw was just indent. FX it was just indent. I'm testing again either tomorrow or Friday to be sure. I'm ebf but I have a unicorn baby that sleeps 6 to 7 hour stretch since 6 weeks. I'm thinking spotting was just crazy pp hormonal crap.

Decided to join WW to lose weight. I'm too close to my max/end of pregnancy weight. I'm not doing perfect but I am doing better so that's a start.

Baby E is gaining weight really well. Adjusting to handling all 3 while DH is at work. V is finally getting the hang of potty training. We decided to try bottomless potty training as pullups and timing sitting on potty wasn't working.

Ooo Fluek interesting. Hoping you get the result you are hoping for. Yay for long sleep stretches! Good luck with the WW. Don't put too much pressure on yourself though. <3 So glad you are finding your groove being home with your trio. You're a rockstar! Gl with the potty training!

Dobs I’m sorry about the limbo. Whatever happens I’m sure it’ll be for the best. If he decides he’s all in, then that’s amazing. If he decides it’s not for him, that’s okay, because you deserve someone who is all in for you AND for A.

Flueks oh boy. You have way more willpower than I do, I’d be testing once a day minimum lol. I hope you get the result you want. It’s great that E sleeps such long stretches, and that she’s gaining weight well! I’m glad you’re doing well with adjusting to your DH being back at work. Good luck with the WW! My mom quite liked their meetings when I was a kid. If she’d kept going to the meetings she might’ve had more success, but you know, working mom and all.

AFM I seem to be starting my period, which is odd because that gives me a 10 day luteal phase. It also means the IUD will come out on CD8 uggggh. Whatever, it’s close enough. I tried to match it up, but life likes to screw up our plans. It’s just annoying cuz I feel like I could literally reach in there and pull it out, but of course you’re not supposed to do that.

Omg Shae lmfao did you really pull out your IUD?! You’re a beast. Plus make sure to go have someone look in there and make sure it’s all good.

Dobs yeahhhh I googled it and apparently while it’s better to go in, you can take it out yourself, and you just need to check the IUD to make sure nothing broke off or anything. The wings look perfect, it all looks intact. I’m gonna google a pic just in case but I’m 99% certain it came out perfectly.

ETA: my mom checked it and yes, it came out perfectly, all is well.

Last edited:
Ok I was thinking it didn’t look broken but I worry! So glad your mom checked. I love it. Lol how are you feeling physically?! It was so painful when I had mine out.

Dobs I’m totally fine. I felt a small amount of pressure when the wings came out, and then nothing. It didn’t hurt at all when I got the first one out either. I think being on my period helped, because my cervix was already open.

Shae wow, I'm not sure I could do that myself. I've never had the IUD so not sure what it feels like put in or removing but you are one tough woman! I think because I felt it was just th indent and I'm not ttc that I refrained from daily testing. Yeah this will be my 3rd time. I quit the first time because I moved out on my own and started my 1st nursing job. The 2nd time I quit because I fell in love with DH bahaha. Big life events tend to stress me out and make me quit. I'm hoping the app will make it easier to keep up with when we move to our home (probably 3 months away).

Dobby thanks, definitely hoping for bfn. There was a crazy 1% that kinda hoped for bfp but seriously I feel done. I love my 3 girls and going through pregnancy and having to tell people we are expecting is just a "no" from me. As for weight loss, I'm not going super hardcore, I'm just being more mindful about how much I'm eating and I'm already snacking less. Baby steps right.

Have you heard anything from the guy?

AFM tested and it was an indent cause today was bfn. I'm thankful for bfn. My body is just done with pregnancy. My pelvic floor was weak and I had a lot of pain at the end. PT did help it be more manageable though. Also, I asked midwife at my 6 week pp appt about her removing my placenta. Yes, she did in fact insert her hand in my uterus to remove (again I had no pain relief of any kind). Apparently, it wasn't detected on ultrasound that I had a marginal cord so when they applied slight traction to help deliver placenta it caused the cord to break. I'm not mad at anyone but it was an unpleasant experience that I don't wish to go through again.

Flueks that’s awful about the placenta situation. I’m glad you got your bfn, I wouldn’t want to go through that either. Big life events definitely affect weight loss, my mom was doing super well and then her mom died... she gained it all back and hasn’t been very successful with weight loss since then. Hopefully the app will make it easier for you! I think mindful eating is a better mindset, hardcore diets usually end with gaining it all back.
Regarding IUD insertion vs removal, they are very different experiences (at least for me). You absolutely cannot put in your own IUD, and for most people it is anywhere from uncomfortable to extremely painful. I found it to be somewhere in the middle of that, it was like incredibly awful period cramps. Removal on the other hand, some people find it painful, but for me personally it wasn’t. Just a moment of light pressure when the wings collapsed (not painful at all) and then it was out.

Dobs thank you :)

AFM, SO was not amused that I did it myself because he was worried I could’ve punctured my uterus or something or just hurt myself in general. But obviously I’m fine. He worries about my impulsiveness which is totally valid :rofl: my mom hung her head with “why is my child an idiot” for a few minutes and then decided that if I did the dishes and plucked her chin hairs (that she apparently cannot reach/see on her own) I’d be forgiven :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->