General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobby- I hate when AF comes earlier than it should, it's like so rude. Last month I checked out at Walgreens with a pregnancy test and pads, I'm sure the cashier guy was like oh do I act happy or sad for that poor woman?
Motorcycle riding is def hot! Honestly I'm surprised your SO rides, cause he sounds like lots of things scare him, I'm picturing you both now in leather suits with tats living it up.

Jlm- Yay for tv soulmates! I love thrillers like that too! I've been reading them since I was in primary school, also scary thrillers.
Plzzz watch it so we can discuss it together cause I'm like going crazy between if he's innocent or not. I'll check out the shows you mentioned too.

Happy New Years again! Love you ladies.

Campn I'm only 20 mins in first episode and already torn on if he did it or they just didn't like the Avery's lol:rofl:

It's sad cause I think they look down on him and his family like the unwanted outsiders of their fancy town. Honestly when I see him talk he doesn't seem like the sharpest and doesn't seem like he has the brains to commit any crime. No offense to him :p

:brat::hissy: Arrrggghhh!
I only got to watch episode 1!!!
I don't have netflix and aint paying to watch the rest- I'll get my friend on it for me he has netflix...
Yea looks like they were just out to pay him back for making them all look loke half ass fools. I'm sorry but 18 yrs!?! Dude deserves 36mill just for missing all his babies grow up!
I had to LOL when he got released and was holding the baby, and the reporter said "who's this" and he said "I don't know!" LOL:rofl:
So funny but soo sad that he may be holding a grandchild and have no clue...

Can you download it on torrents? You can sign up on the free Netflix trial then watch it all then say you don't want subscribe after all.

I've done that to watch game of thrones on HBO!

I've never done torrents but I'm sure it's there. My friends the expert on that lol
If I were that woman and accused the wrong person I'd be devastated, whether the town like him or not!
Not to mention, her family is rich...pay the man for your mistaken identity geez

It's gets more heartbreaking really. Just another rich vs poor story.

Just watched The Mary Bell Case- documentary
Talk about an evil little child omg! I'm sorry but I don't think your mom being a prostitute makes you like that wicked little demon!

Dobs, booo to your uterus! Sorry to read that. So the engagement was never postponed and your having photos done? Cool! Are things good right now? I can't wait to see photos....partially because you guys make a hot couple :blush:

I don't have anything to say about murder shows...

Oh yes, hubs got the memo that we're making a new years baby :haha:

Happy new years y'all!

:wohoo: Gigabyte!
I think we allllll need to have 2016 births and babes!!( new B&B):haha:
CB not sure if you have watched it- but Dexter....awesomenessss- a GOOD serial killer :rofl:

:-k Sure hope I get proper temp rise and crosshairs tomoro...not liking my chart until I see em!

I've been playing around with my chart, and putting high temps for the next two days, but it gave me CH and saying yesterday (the day of my super low temp) was O day which I'm pretty sure it wasn't since I had no cramps or fertile cm so I discarded it then it gave me CD25 as O, which makes more sense.

Jlm- I hope you get those nice and high temps! Your charts have always been very predictable so this must be frustrating. Wish my uterus and ovaries could text, or be on Facebook like "soooo bout to drop a nice egg so watch out peeps!"

:dohh: Yet again I start a post and veer off what I meant to write lol
Soo...
Let the Symptom spotting begin!!
My cm is creamy which is my norm most days, but omg THREE times today I have had to go wipe- hate that wet feeling!
Also still got pin pricks here and there all day in the uterus- but way too early for implant so WTH?
Oh and I noted it on FF but have had cervical sharp pains- which happens when my cp moves up or down...
Generally post O I stay in the medium height range, but My cervix is SOO high I can barely reach it - seriously!!
There better be a sticky bean in there for all this years let downs!
Would be very cool if all of us got lovely New Years BFPs with super sticky beans!
Twenty mins away here still, but HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!
:dust:

:rofl: Campn you crack me up!
Yea I need my uterus and ovaries to attend an office meeting...cuz we sure haven't been on the same page this past year!
I wanna hold a coffee mug and stand at Uterus' and Ovaries' cubicles like in the movie Office Space...
"Soooo.....did you get that memooooo....?"

Happy new year my lovely lady birds :)

So we were planning on having new year 'humpings' & told SO you need to take me whilst i am awake Lol.. So at 11:40ish (last looked at clock) i passed out :rofl: oh well!

Hope none of you girls are hanging this morning xx

Lol cb! It was a great try. No hangin' here, i didn't drink (i rarely do). We did get hew year humps in though ;) also lit our bayberry capndles at midnight whilst watching the ball drop.

J, never to early to symptom spot. I can't wait for your tests this month!

Ooooh J, there are very few series i have watched and been consistently interested in each season (there are a bunch that fizzled out after the first season...). They are...

Lost
Breaking bad
Once upon a time (which is not an amazing show but i love watching it)
Dexter

I think that's it, oh and maybe Malcolm in the middle.

Happy January you beautiful ladies! I can't believe it's 2016, I swear 2015 felt like a week, if it wasn't for the TTC it'd have seemed even shorter.

Gigs- I love all the shows you've mentioned, I tried getting into lost but it'd freak me out at times and I couldn't sleep. Which is weird since I watch American horror story and enjoy it.

SOOO I cheated a little on my chart and go CH, but I'm pretty sure that's when I ovulated, if not I'm off by 2 days, but at least I actually ovulated after all this stress of thinking am I gonna at all this cycle?? Won't be trying soy again next cycle if I get a bfn.

Happy first day of the year ladies!
Gigs Liked Lost alot until they started the black cloud vapor thingy and finding all those hidden tunnel room:saywhat:
So I never finished the series.
Breaking Bad - LOVE it- when the body in the tub fell thru I nearly peed myself laughing lol.
Campn I like you CH force- I have done it in the past when I am sure I O'd and FF is slighting me :haha:
Love American Horror Story as well, but missed this last season.
I'm horrible on watching weekly shows - hate that.
I just wait and get the whole season at once from ManFriend.
and Pffft=- Binge watching is the "new" craze BS!
Me and ManFriend have been doing that since 2007!
We would literally make a pizza from scratch, set up on the couch and watch entire episodes over 4-5 hrs. And if we had the next season...we would carry right on :rofl:

He recommended House of Cards...I HATE politics, but Kevin Spacey is a great actor- so I gave it a chance, and my my- was good with all the twists, turns, and back stabs lol.

Campn My uterus was jealous of your temp rise, so it decided to tell the ovaries to step up hormones and make that darn pituitary tighten up!:growlmad:
Decided to somewhat copy your temp rise, tho certainly not the full degree jump you had hehe.
:-k I'm either 3dpo( from the dip) or 4dpo by cm...but frickin FF STILL won't give me CH!!

ooooh J you just reminded me, I have seen all of house of cards (omg, THE Zoey scene--my jaw literally dropped) and all the Orange is the new black.i'm ure there are shows I'm missing...

the bathtub scene made you laugh?! I was so grossed out lol; I guess that's what happens when you're desensitized from work a bit, eh?

on the ttc front...

I THINK I got my "might as well be positive" OPK, which means I should ov tomorrow :dance: which thank goodness, because frankly I'm getting annoyed with the left sided ovary pain. it's so crazy, the minute that eggy is released and the follicle explodes, the pain goes away. the pain is annoying but being able to feel my body working is kind of cool

Gigs LOVE the frenchie pic- woman you are Soooo talented seriously SELL!!!
Especially as ppl LOVE their dogs, and most will buy things showing their fave breeds!
I used to sell dog beds that way with patches of each popular breed.

On the tub scene I had to augh because it was Soooo gross annnd the fact that Jessie can't do a damn thing as he's told! It was actually the look on Walt's face slimey goo and all Ewwww :sick:

:happydance: on the O pain and "might as wel opk" lol
I have found over my 14 months that I don't necessarily get a glaring +opk, but I always O per my temps, so I don't think everyone HAS to have such a threshhold of LH surge that the lines match, for their body to O:shrug:

I'm interested to see what my temp does tomoro, as it's highly annoying that I don't have CHs:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->