General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I love painting, have done ever since i was a tiddler, always had paint brushes/pencils in my hand :) when Riley was a baby & he used to have those 1-2hr naps *sigh ahhh bliss* i used to do painting tit bits just to relax Lol!

Dobs, my 7 day pill break was always like clockwork, day3 in the morning & then BOOM period uhhh! Have yo say, i will enjoy not having one for a while :) if later in week still nothing, i def retest :)))))

Ahhh J you in luuuuuurving lustyness hehe! Enjoy the new Zingyness, i love the beginnings of relationships awwww

Campn your avatar pic is ooober cute, :)

Dobby- HAHAHA love that you started singing to it! It's just amazing how stubborn our bodies are, they get what they need, and still argue about it. They're like a teenage girl who will argue over anything and everything. Like here take some soy and STFU, don't argue with me!

I hate soy milk too, honestly I wouldn't even try it, but I do like soy sauce (does that count!?)

I'm not sure if I'll try soy again next cycle, I don't want to mess with my already crazy cycles! (If it ain't broken, don't fix it)

Dobby, I'm really hoping your beta comes back positive, just wishful thinking! I totes believe in miracles.

Claire- Thank you hun! Last night I went through many baby pics and videos, cried a little! I love your paintings! Are you ladies all talented or what!? I can't even make my signature look decent.

:blush: Also guilty of a sh*tty siggy...
People say I have great handwriting, but I print EVERYTHING except my siggy- and we had to all those years on ambulance.
I have signed my name the same for decades now, but def had phases thru middle school and teens when I totally changed it up, bcuz I wanted a pretty sig...pffft
Hope no one ever forges my name- the way my sig varies I would never be able to say they did LOL.
Oh and a couple years ago they stopped making kids learn cursive!?
So my daughter does NOT know how to write in cursive AT ALL:saywhat:
I get it, since everyone is typing and texting and tapping, but WTF??
Can this damn country keep ANY heritage??
:rofl:

My handwriting in general changes all the time from neat & tidy, to scribble, just dependant on if i can be bothered to write, honestly, the 1yr maternity leave i took with Riley, a year of not using pens at work etc my handwriting went severely downhill lol dread to think what it'll be like this time around ha

Thx on the New Love comments I am def there and gaga- he is just so freakin sweet everytime I see him with things he think of to bring me, or compliments etc. And the touchy feely affection is totally adorable.

Sooo...I am literally taking the blue hat apart fully lol
Yes 3rd do over. I added a section to the base to make it longer and didn't like the look:nope:
I figure if he will be my walking billboard for hat sales- it needs to be the way I want it:brat: lol
He is so frickin laid back he likes it all the ways I have shown it, but NOPE...perfectionist control freak on art coming out!

Oh and :sick: Soooo glad I am not smell sensitive. I get home and mom decided it was a good day to Steam 10 lbs of Crab Legs in Old Bay Seasoning....all good except for smelling like a fisherman's wharf up in here...but yea....she also decided to make a flan at the same time...it now smells like Syrupy sweet crabby flan in here:sick: WTH...

Whhhhy are you all so talented?! I used to write but I have zero patience for it. Always wished I could do something more visual. That's so cool!

Giggles, I felt cold last week. But SO had his apartment nice and toasty for me. I have a hard time keeping warm because my blood pressure is on the lower side sometimes so I was freezing. But I woke up nice and toasty so I was shocked to see such a low temp. Shrugs

Bree... I love you, but pickle and cheese?! I mean I guess it makes sense it's like a cheeseburger without the meat but the meat is the best part.

J, that is really sweet! You sound really happy so I am happy for you! You have your donor, your SO.... :).

CB, you are super sweet. It should have started yesterday. But it has all week to show its ugly face.

There's something magical about eating a pickle and cheese slice at the same time. Stick in in a sandwich with mayo and bam!!! Edible Prego food. :haha:

Camp, did you do more opks or cm checks? Might just be a secondary estrogen surge. =\. Hm hm hm you have your bd covered either way which is good

Doctor is sweet she put the beta in and I will feel like a big idiot when it comes back <1

Better to know though! Everybody says you're super fertile after a loss so maybe one :spermy: snuck in!

Looks like I won't ovulate this cycle. I would have thought CD22 is O day if it wasn't for that opk. Low temp today but only creamy discharge. Even FF seems so confused!

Campn- sorry sweetie! It totally sucks I know! I think my FF and yours are talking to each other like "wtf is wrong with these two??" Lol next cycle we'll catch the eggie it'll be mature and perfect!

Campn, sorry about your whacky body. You too dobs. Dobs are you going to test again?

I don't wven know what's up with my body. I've been getting left side O pains all days...this is way super early for me though. They aren't as bad as my usual o pains though, so maybe it's just gearing up. Hope i ov at least before cd 16 so my hpt on the 15th is accurate.

Cb, cute paintings! I looove swirls. I'm working on a mermaid painting right now but i kind of hate it, which is too bad because it's a waste of watercolor paper :(

Giglette!=;[-X
Stop right there lil Miss!
Some of the most HIDEOUS things I ever made in the art world sold the fastest!
Art is truly in the eye of the beholder...so what I hate someone else will def HAVE TO HAVE!- trust me - keep em all, sell em all

AFM lots of pin prick pains in my ute??
Way too early to mean anything...
Also, stopped by a blood bus today to donate- haven't in YEARS and my Iron was low???? WTF I literally take a prenatal EVERY morning since 2006!
Needed to be 12.5 and my right hand was 11.6, left hand 10.5??
WTF is that anyhow?? Makes no sense to be diff on the same body Duhh same blood flow!!
I think her machine was fritzy!

Oh and to you non- Ovs
Unless you are prone to An-ov cycles, you will likely O, just delayed- which is annoying I know:hug: all around gals!

I've decided to just tough it out, whatever this is or whatever is going on with me, it'll all be okay somehow someway. That's the deal right? I'll see my OB and my endocrinologist in January and go over everything.

I even set my phone wallpaper to "keep calm and grow a pair of b***" and that's what I'm gonna do. Just deal with it like it needs to be dealt with.

Just hope they don't brush me off.

Campn, can you give a run down on your history? Sorry if you've already done this...how long have you been trying?

Hope you already o'd and this will be a case of you go to the doctor and they're like, "um....you're already pregnant."

J, i stuck with it and it turned out better than i expected, but i'm not in love with it. You're right though, we are our own worst critic. I am always shocked when people love something i did that i hate, or think is full of flaws.

Gigs- Love the avatar! Nothing compares to Des but that's a pretty handsome dog.

We've been trying since July, but fear has already got to me. My long cycles make me wonder if I've PCOS. I've an autoimmune disease that has to do with my thyroid so that's why I've an endocrinologist. Last time he said my levels are normal and shouldn't effect TTC.

We conceived DS on our first try in 2011, so maybe that what's making me worry this time, if my fertility had since declined.

I think you also started TTC around that time??

so according to p tracker i dont ovulate until the 31th. but according to opks and cm i ovulated sunday/monday ... making me 2 dpo. i am soo bloated and feel like i was kicked in the stomach! anyone else had that happen? usually when i am bloated i do a flush (milk of magnesia or salt water) but i am kinda afraid to do one .. wth is wrong with my body??

:hi: Mom and Aloha!!
I think you are our first Hawaiian ooh exciting!
I would personally go by what your body and opks say than a tracker prediction.
And ohhh yes...I was literally in the bathroom today thinking - EVERY time around O(just before at, and right after) I am constipated and bloated ugh!
Gotta be the hormones as alot of ladies say the same thing:shrug:
Welcome aboard the ttc crazy bus lol:wacko:

GigabyteLOVE the Sherlock Hound:rofl:
You are so creative with your paintings. I love ones with multiple things going on- kinda like Dali and his crazy melty clocks!
I love the pipe bubbles but also the wolf with the sky theme added in, moon stars and all- super creative

Darn...forgot to post new hat pics- so this is the THIRD remake on this blue hat- I'm finally happy and hopefully it fits SO well.
He did a fitting night before last and I had the top right for the news boy cap look, but there was not enough in back to cover the back of head to the neck IYKWIM...
Problem solved after 3 hrs lol- took it almost all the way back to beginning , changed to looser stitch and bigger top. Good enough I need to move on! Annnd it's 3 am lol my poor BBT!

He has a brown he wants a brim on as well- good practice for me, as I DEF will charge more for brim hats- kinda a pain!
Original Hat shape
HatVariegatedBlueSide.jpg
Re worked to add brim
20151229_014207.jpg
Tonight's final do over- fuller top, longer back
(He's gonna have to choose a brim- black or bicolor, since I need to tack the top down onto the brim and then it won't be reversible
Hat-BlueNewsboy1.jpg
Hat-BlueNewsboy.jpg

oooh J i LOVE those hats esp the last one, nice work!!

Campn it can just take time hun, took me from May this year until end of October (well Mid Nov tested positive) to get that egg & previous to that i fell pg on the pill? But that ended in ectopic sadly, unless you have lots of other pcos symptoms other than long cycles i doubt you have it, my younger sister has it, she is a typical hairy-ish person, had absent periods & when she did get one the cycles would be super long... Shes on the pill at the moment & so gets regular pill periods but still hairy, well not like a monkey hairy (lol) but general fine bodily hair on face & back that we have is just more thicker & defined

Oooh i love Mermaids, i know their not real but something free about them & they look great haha! I agree with J, its def in the eye of the beholder just like love :) i bet it'll look lovely when its finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->