General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Yay gigs! Starting off the year on the right foot! Go get it!

:wohoo::wohoo:
Ecstatic you two are in for this cycle!!!MrsG and Gigsey!!!
It's like Vegas baby! We're going all in!lol

Gig totally feel ya on the inventory to sale dealie. I was just wandering the walmart aisle trying to figure what I can start with that's cheap to start, but enough profit to rebuild my biz and afford to do it FT.
I'm leaning toward my 3-d Prints...Pic below...due to nasty exhubs, all of my inventory got smashed, broken or ripped- Ahole...

Day not going great so far...Tax return is ZERO since you can't get refund on your dependents if you didn't have income...and FF finally graced me with CHs....but not at ALL where I think they should be- I hate forcing Chs but I may have to
NOTHING about cpo opk or cm makes O look like cd15!
I still say likely cd13/14...and on cd14 opk - line was darker than control...fricking FF

Heres my 3d Art- I like to add texture to 2d art
Art-3dFlowers.jpg

Forgot to add- it's hard to tell, but all three paintings have 2d items, usually floral decor- the gold and siver areas are all bits of fine metal, there is floral fine sand attached to some scrolls, and the flowers are all artificial, which I glazed to exactly shape as the painting originally was

Ooo pretty J! So you get the prints done, then embellish them? Do they sell well?

Im working on an Elsa watercolor now. If you wanna sell, gotta go with what's popular, right? ;)

J what is CH's? Im probs being a wee bit din but have to ask Lol!

Oh Crosshairs LOL just figured that out hahaaa!!

Everyone is early into the tww hehe im excited ladies :)

Breeea i see you lurking Lol

Cb I love you! You're so darn cute.

And I'm only tentatively in the tww. We'll see tomorrow.

Ah bless you MrsG :hugs:

Yes but you still in it eeee!! Did you have a nice New Year? Do you have a moving date yet? ;)

:shock:
CB:shhh: I'm gonna call you Martini...cuz it looks like you've got an OLIVE in there!!!:rofl:

Agreed MrsG you're in until you are truly out, and no having a heater on shouldn't change your BBT as much as you have lept up:thumbup:

CB I agree, that's a yummy little babe you've!

Jlm- How are you dealing with is cold!? I know you don't like it but I'm like on cloud 9 right now, that was too hot for November and December.

I hate the cold brrrr its been breezy & chilly & rainy here for days urhhh! Is it snowy over in the States?

No snow here yet, but it was raining here too, which SUCKS with the ducks. I mean, they loved it...but i do not like dealing with ducks in the mud. Their pen floods too which is super annoying.

Ooh mrs looks like you're my tww buddy this time around :thumbup: i think i ovulated...? My pain is gone, but i didn't get the really bad pain first, which i usually have...hmm.

Guess we'll see!

Gigs- Where do you live?

CB- It was snowing in November in some states like Illinois and Utah and a few others which is crazy. I lived in Illinois and I liked the snow if I'm at home :p in Florida we do appreciate it when it cools off though. 35 Celsius gets tiring after a week.

I'd love to move somewhere in between oneday, maybe the Carolinas?

No moving date yet. But mid February is as close as we know. Which is fine. We're still saving extra money to put down and need to get new tenants for our rental.

Also here in "sunny" California it's 50 degrees and cloudy. Just got done shooting. I'm pretty much a bad ass... Am I allowed to say that? Ha oh well.

When is everyone testing?

MrsGBad ass:gun: certification...CHECK!
I'm not a fan of cold at ALL..My fingers literally go numb in 70 degree weather so no bueno below that.

Campn I just put on my hoodie and always wear jeans so instead of Nike flip flops, switch to full Nikes...I'm never out in cold long usually just taking the dog out.
The market is brutal as it is in a wind tunnel usually the way the bldgs sit dwntwn or Ybor City brrr. I def take a space heater then, and stow it under my market table.

Oh and avoid South Carolina lol- My dad's fam is all there...summers in 90-95 range ALOT, and I never saw snow tho I wanted to as a kid, and they def had some 30's weather:shrug:

I am disagreeing with FF so that is botching up my whole start testing at 10 dpo plan.
Why the hell it insists I O'd cd15 is beyond me, especially given that I had a small rise AND marked it sleep deprived...I believe I O'd cd14
Sooo I'll start testing Friday Jan 8th...remember I only have 3 $ tests this time lol

Mrs, what did you shoot?

Campn, Virginia. My inlaws from FL were just up for the holidays, said they were looking forward to the cold haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->