General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs- maybe you released an extra juicy egg and your tube is still sore, some ladies even spot so it definitely hurt to have that happen.

MrsG- The duck and turn sounds so cute! You'll be a wonderful mom!

Honestly I'm still traumatized by the fact that I let my inlaws hold my newborn more than I did, I did it to keep the peace and happiness since they are batsh** crazy but they still threw fits. I just wish I knew better!

Ugh, nothing worse than having to share your newborn! What were they doing that was crazy?

I was soooo thankful my son wasn't born on my MIL's bday (he was due two days later). I knew she'd feel a sense of entitlement to him, like he was partly hers or something...she was a bit nutty. But she is a sweet woman, so i can't complain too much. I am very grateful to have in laws that i get along with!

Everyone's online right now! I need to get to sleep though :( funny, i keep forgetting i'm in the same time zone as at least campn and J...i just feel like i'm always first to pass out haha

<3 <3 <3
Love you all! :hug:
What a great bunch we have!
I think Pacific and Dobbles are out partying without us lol:drunk:

And :saywhat: on the FIL not wanting you to have privacy!? Super Pervy...I'm surprised he knocked and didn't just barge in hoping to catch a boob peek :haha:

Crazy how we LIVE in these bodies, and the older we get the less we seem to know them!

Soo- :growlmad: I swear some people need to be sterilized and/or put down ...
The news just said a "dad" was convicted of manslaughter after he made his kids face away from the TV while him and GF played a video game...
One kid turned to look so he SAT on the kid, face down on the couch as punishment, and THEY continued playing the game...When he finally got up for a smoke break ( cuz vid games are very stressful:roll: The kid was unconscious, but he STILL went to smoke, then eventually called for help..WTF.
A comedian (Robin Harris) once said the prison system had trouble finding ppl willing to "flip the switch" Then he joked he would do it...2 at a time, and not take a lunch break lol...yea I would gladly do it for ppl like these 2 gaming morons...

Ya because those ladies are crazy! It's 9pm here and I'm ready for bed! I couldn't stay up as late as you ladies.

That's insane J! I just don't understand people. How could someone do that?? Like how?

LOL Gigs- don't compare to the super late nighter insomniac over here:wohoo:
Just got home from picking son up from work, cranked the heat all the way hehe
I was literally falling asleep before I left, and now wide awake...keep saying I will turn in early...but never happens...I'm crocheting baby hats ...so cute

:blush: Sooo...130am and still up lol
I got hooked crocheting baby beanies...oddly enuff girls ones!
Hope that's not a jinx for my team blue hehe
There's just alot more color combos for girls. I can mix any "male" colors and just add a band of pink or yellow and voila! Girl beanie hehe

Hat-Baby-GreenPinkPurple.jpg

Ugh lighting sux but left is lilac and forest green, right is pink and forest green

Hugs MrsG :hugs: its hard, i found it hard for months on/off.. but time makes it easier, that perfect lil bubba egg is just waiting to be released & bring you that lil bubba your both waiting for xx

Campn your chart is looking great, you should always have hope :thumbup:

I pop into First Tri forum here & there but tbh its a lil boring lol.. It really is ALL baby stuff & cant ever see anything 'just for fun' .. I know the first tri is a scary time for all & i do comment on bits & bobs & can relate but i just love this thread we're all chatting on ;) hehe

Ahhh gigs i was doing the exact same thing yesterday with Rileys pics, the most funniest trapped wind pic of Rileys face at just a couple wks old hahaa but made me go all gooey!

Couldnt resist posting the 'trapped wind' pic haha!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshcfzhptn.jpeg

CB Omg how cute....that little pucker face hehe

AFM, slept very well, but my BBT is waaay down grrrr. I still say I O'd cd14, so hopefully just the 5dpo temp drop....every month my chart looks crazier temp wise...makes me wanna temp just to confirm O and then stop temping!:growlmad:

AWWWW CB, he's so adorable!!!

J, not sure abotu that temp, or the temps for the last few months....but that positive OPK says you did O when you think you did. Also, that idiot killing his kid deserves death in the same manner, have a large fat man 3x his size sit on him...

Afm...don't know wtf is up with my body. I don't know if I ov'ed or not. I had really bad pains during the night, but my ovary itself wasn't that bad, it was the shooting pains i get that radiate into my ass (am i the only one who gets that?), similar to that pain when you're in labor. I think it's my cervix moving up...this morning i couldn't even reach it. Jumped on that pogo just in case ;) so i'm really not sure exactly when ov was, if i'm 0dpo or 1dpo...oh well. Just hope i get pregnant!

What dpo you planning on testing J? From the chart you couldve ov 13 or 14 as temps are still higher after.. Hope young super spunks men have caught it this cycle :)

Are you still getting random ov twinges then Gigs? Maybe your bods still gearing upto ov? Hows the CM? Mine always used to go creamy straight away after ov'ing! Oh ive had the butt pain twinge with it aswell, i used to just assume that maybe a swelling ovary upon ov'ing would pinch a nerve somewhere? Who knows but ive had it!

I can't tell. Don't know why but i've gone completely bloaty and am in pain from that now :/ also, i can't get an accurate sample of cm...'cause...you know...:sex:

Just can't win! But i THINK. I ov'ed over night.

Good luck gig! Glad you got one more ride in just in case.

Cb- OMG soooo cute. Look at those lips!

Afm- looks like I didn't ov. Oh well.

LOL! Omg that is the best thing i've ever read

Ahh MrsG:hugs:

Gigs I hope you are right on O overnight! Well Played on the Pogo lol
I forget are you temping?

MrsG- omg FF removed your CH!?? That sucks! I'm sorry hun!
How is your cm? Are you still checking it just in case you get ewcm?

Did you take anything this cycle that may have pushed ovulation back? I had delayed ovulation also in August but I think I was really stressed so that's why.

Fx you ovulate SOON. Just keep BD if you can.

I took black cohosh like I did the month I got my bfp that obviously didn't help. Not really stressed. One time I had about a 40 day cycle. So it's still possible I guess. Cm has been really creamy lately and even a little thick once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->