General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J, that's Friday...not even a week away! Eee I am so excited, I feel like the switch in a donor is just what you needed. Hope this is IT!

It's weird that it gets very hot in the summer pretty much everywhere in the US! Hubby is from Alabama so he's mentioned moving there too, I wouldn't mind having a beautiful brick house with acres for a yard :p but the accent could probably get on my nerves.

Jlm- Maybe play around with FF until it agrees with your O date, really FF doesn't know better than us. I'm sure it got my O day off by a day at least twice before, really even if you're off by a few days that gives you more hope when you start testing as you may be earlier than you think. All that seriously matters that I see a thermal shift PERIOD so it means I ovulated!

I don't have any hope for this cycle though so hopefully I won't get too heart broken!

Why don't you have hope Campn?

J you're so close to testing!!!

We shot trap with shotguns so clays. It was sooo much fun!
AND we just went and looked at our house again. It's so beautiful I love it.

Gigs- Virgina sounds like a good in between state too, but I'm sure you still get some brutal winters. I wanted to move to FL so bad when we lived in Chicago and our in laws lived in FL, they always posted pictures of their pool in February, that was super mean! :p

MrsG- Just because everything I've been reading about late ovulation and late lining and how it must mean I've crappy eggs... It's okay though, I'll see my doctor hopefully this month and also maybe avoiding a fall baby would be good school wise since the cut off in FL is September first! (But I'll really take what I get!)

Lol "take what I get" is honestly so true! I didn't wanna be prego in the summer and now I'm just like "get me pregnant!!"

:hi:Breeaa!

Gigsey Thx...I am trying to stay busy so I don't really think about what day I am on

MrsG I hear ya I am die hard for another boy but am like meh...just a healthy baby now lol. Huge change for me.
And sooo exciting on the house. I would drive by like every day!

Campn:trouble: don't make me drive to Orlando!
Your chart is fine even if O was later than you thought it would be... and your eggy will be fine. Lining doesn't get "old" It's just very thin layers of thin tissue that is very vascular...
As a matter of fact, as a surrogate when my lining wasn't quite thick enough, the cure was to wait a few more days to do the IVF.
You should have a nice cushy lining in there!:winkwink:
So in TTC dreamland I envision all of us having 2016 babies and meeting up for a reunion lol
How cool would that be!

J- Bless your sweet heart, you always calm my fears! Really hope it's the case for me and maybe all I needed was a thicker lining. Really hope we all get BFP this year and pretty soon, would love for us to connect in the pregnancy forums on here and follow each other's pregnancies!

Am I the only one who likes to visit and take quick peeks at the pregnancy section!?

Where is Dobby!? We miss the Dobs!

I love the idea J! All getting pregnant and having 2016 babies!

Campn- I don't like it only because with the mc I recognize so many names and it makes me sad. But before I used to spy on them. Lol

I'd be 16 weeks if we hadn't mc. :(

Sorry mrs :( the whole m/c stuff is so tough. Can't believe it was 12 weeks ago that you got your positive test...time really does fly! I can't believe this thread started in August!

I don't stalk the pregnancy forum but I do frequent the tests forum :blush:

I was totally looking at old baby pics of Des today....omg, got me sooo broody! I'm feeling impatient again, but i know "it'll happen when it's meant to". Not much I can do now...tomorrow will be 1dpo. We boned everyday for the past three days...now i guess i'll just try to relax and keep my body warm (i heard cold extremities can inhibit implantation).

Campn- I don't like it only because with the mc I recognize so many names and it makes me sad. But before I used to spy on them. Lol

I'm so sorry, my heart really hurts for you. I hope you get pregnant again soon and that baby comforts you. <3

I miss my bump and kicks the most, don't miss strangers touching my belly or asking me questions just cause I'm pregnant, but sometimes they'd offer me their seat on the bus in downtown Chicago or I'd get a free cookie at subway and that made it so sweet.

Gigs- I just did that, and watched his baby videos, I thought maybe if I wanted it bad enough it must happen right!? Sadly that's not how it goes.

Fortunately i only had one drunk family member accost my belly. No strangers...no one even asked. That said, I'm told I have a case of bitch face and I'm unapproachable, so maybe that's why :haha:

Already forget who commented btu Virginia is very lovely in that we gat all the seasons. Winters and summers are weird though....very rarely consistent. We may get 3 blizzards one year, then barely any snow the next...a heat wave reaching well above 100 one summer, then never going above 97 the next. For example I think we got our first snow last year in October...this year it's unseasonably warm and we have not seen snow yet (which i'm fine with!). The rule of thumb is it'll be a bad winter next year then! Hopefully by that time we'll have a back up generator and a snow plow.

Ahh campn, how I wish having a baby came as easily as the desire to have one. Alas.

:hugs: You'll have a rainbow baby soon! :baby:

Gigs- I asked :) in Chicago we had a saying "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" as it continually changed dramatically. I always kept a light jacket on me.

AND I need that bitch face for next time, I can't believe all the crap I let my inlaws get away with. The same day I had DS I was in the recovery room and the nurse told them that I need to breastfeed and need my privacy so they should wait outside until I do that (if you've had a baby you must remember, being almost naked and exposed to all doctors and nurses!) so my FIL hesitantly left. 5 minutes later he was knocking on the door wanting to be let in! I didn't even have DS on the boob yet!

He's always been creepy.

Ewww creepy family members. Yuck. Ahh yes, no modesty after having a baby!

Hmm ladies, my left ovary is back to dull aches again...i'm not sure what this mean, maybe i didn't ovulate yet? I hope to whoever is in charge of this baby business that i'm not releasing a second egg! :nope:

first I must say I love you all! You're always so sweet. I was just having a rough afternoon after seeing prego lafies.

Second gig, I feel like we're on the same wave length. I read Campns post and thought "eww creepy" and that's what you wrote!! Then I read your post and thought "uh oh twins" and then toy said it! Lol how funny.

But Campn that's soooo creepy and gross. I feel like if anyone touches my belly I'll drop kick them. I'm super protective. When I hold my nephew and people try to touch I do the duck and turn! Lol

Hahahahhahahhaha the duck and turn, lol! I am quite amused picturing that!

And, oh lawd, please don't say you're thinking twins too! Lol...very last thing i want is multiples!

Eta...i just pushed on my ovary again and got nothin'. It feels fine now.

This is definitely weird...can't recall the last time I wasn't hunched over in pain from ovulating. I just hope it actually happened!

You're not having twins. I know if. It may just be left over pains. I say this because although it hasn't happened before I feel like our bodies trick us once we Ttc! Lol

Do twins run in your family?

No. My mom had identical girls (still borns) but no twins anywhere else that i'm aware of.

Oh man that's gotta be so hard. I can't even imagine.
But nope I don't think you'll be having twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->