General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs - Yes. Whoops, my bad. That's what I get for posting just before bed. lol
Sorry it was too little, too late and bad timing to go for baby #4. SO's cousin has a 7 year age gap between her 3rd and 4th kids. And her first 3 were boys, number 4 was a girl. But if you are done for good, that's totally your choice.

Gigs haha you may have to go to another thread for active TWWs for a while. Until DH gets a job that can pay the bills, he’s not comfortable TTC, or even NTNP. Very frustrating, but I’m honestly doing okay with it right now. When he finally gives me the go ahead, I’ll let you ladies know ASAP.

Wait wait wait, how did you convince your DH on a 4th? How long have you known? How far along are you? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US????

everything Shae just said!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtabsolute f-a-roonie?????!!!

Also you're totes having another girl!!!!!!!
Ok I am terrible at guessing but that looks ultra girlie to me!

ok btw I am dying for a story here, and also is it bad that I feel slightly betrayed that you didn't tell us? XD

Ok, so, this was very legitimately a whoops. The condom came off inside me and I guess it was close enough to when I O'd. I don't track it though. At this point, no one knows except a few medical professionals. I haven't told SO yet. I don't want to ruin our vacation for him. I think I'm more scared to tell him about this than I was about Alex.
My LMP gives me an EDD of May 30th, but I was measuring 5 days behind at my first scan, so they changed my date to June 4th. I had my 1st tri screening scan and blood work today. They don't really tell you anything; you generally have to wait til your next prenatal appt. But I thought I saw that the tech wrote down 12+0 instead of 11+2. I kinda asked about it and she made it sound like the baby has caught up to its original date. So, I'm expecting to be told my EDD is back in May.
I did SneakPeek a couple weeks ago and the result came back boy. I'm SERIOUSLY hoping it was somehow contaminated and have to wait another 7-ish weeks to find out. Gender disappointment hit me pretty bad. Again, worse than when I was pg with Alex. Right now, I feel like I'm in denial just to get through the days. I was hoping this news wouldn't be such a blow to SO if it turned out to be another girl. But I'll just have to wait now.
I was kinda just waiting for the right time to share it with you all. It also still doesn't seem real. I'm so worried about how SO is gonna react, as well as my mom and his mom. Plus, now I need to find a new job and make sure I put in at least 600 hours before I go on leave again. It's just a lot of stress and the unknown and feeling like all of this won't be worth it just to end up with another boy, as terrible as that sounds.

I leave to do report cards and come back to a whole baby!

Pretty big big hugs. I remember how hard it was to tell SO about Alex, and it breaks my heart that you’re experiencing similar emotions. I hope that he surprises you once again with support and love.

haven’t caught up so exhausted from grading

Winter I did read your update but I want to do the reply justice. Thank you for updating us and sending lots of love your way.

Pretty sending so much love :hugs: I understand that you were waiting to tell anyone at all due to the circumstances. Aka we forgive you lol. I’m sorry about the gender disappointment. I hope and pray that your SO reacts well and is supportive. Much love.

Happy thanksgiving!

How is the vacation going, Pretty?

Does anyone else have a super weird new format for BnB? And if so, has anyone figured out how to change it back lol

My family had a traditional American thanksgiving full of dysfunctional family fighting :rofl:

Shae the format is not my jam lol. I’m lowkey hoping it’s just because the migration may still be in progress? Hopefully. I don’t like it hahaha

My family did early thanksgiving on Tuesday due to work schedules, but it was a bunch of extended family I don’t normally get to spend holidays with plus my parents and sister, so it was great. No fighting lol, we had a lovely time.

Currently praying for an early O this cycle cuz last cycle I O’d CD15 (early for me) and we full on DTD CD10/11 (it was like 12:15 am so I put it as CD11 AM lol) so if I get another early CD15 O I’ve got a chanceeeee. It probably won’t happen lol. I seem to ovulate early after a long delayed ovulation cycle, so last cycle was probably just that and won’t repeat again this month. But hey, a girl can dream!

DH won’t stop sending my baby reels on Instagram lol, he’s got baby fever pretty bad now, he’s only not down for TTC because of money (which is fair). Life is so expensive now. This same salary paid my rent 2 years ago and now it barely pays my groceries/gas/loans etc. I have to start buying literally nothing I don’t absolutely NEED (like food).

Also a downside to getting pregnant right now is that VT is the most hippie woke state in existence other than maybe California. I found one midwife in the whole state that used “mom” instead of “birthing person” on her website. One midwife stated on her website that she’d give you a discount for being not white (sounds illegal as hell but okay). Half the midwives are ab*rt**n doulas on the side and no offense, I don’t trust them to deliver my baby. I want someone strictly in the business of bringing forth life, not someone who could go either way on my kid’s survival. At this point I’m cool with the astrology and “polarity practitioner” midwife cuz at least she used the word “mom” on her site. I figure I can just tell her I’m not interested in that stuff.

DH has come around to wanting to do a homebirth, which is huge. I don’t want to get in the car while in labor unless it’s an emergency. So I’m excited that he’s on board with that.

Oooo lots of wins on the baby front. Hope you get the early O

Also lol sounds like you’re in the Bay Area :rofl:

Dobs LITERALLY I would expect that in California but anywhere else I’m like ?????????

Also I’m having EWCM past 2 days but still can’t find my fertility monitor to check if my estrogen is legit rising. OPKs have been negative. We’ll see.

ETA: I really really hate this new format.

I went through every box in the house looking for the dang Inito monitor and couldn’t find it. I looked it up to see how much it actually was, and it’s on a big Black Friday sale right now for $99, so I ended up just buying a new one. It won’t get here in time to tell me if my estrogen is rising or not, but it’ll at least be here in time to check progesterone levels. My cervix is being fickle, it was high this morning but now it’s more medium height, so maybe I got excited for nothing. Idk. We’ll know in the next few days whether I’ve got a shot or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hollie200
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->