General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ok this new layout or whatever on this site is annoying, but especially painful to navigate on a phone. Omg all the adddddssssss blech

Anyway yay Shae on all the baby making updates! Yikes “birthing person” just seems so insulting. I just got done reading Brave New World and it definitely gives me BNW vibes. Anyway…

I mentioned I put up some stuffie pictures of the ones I made so I jumped on my phone to share a couple…

The owlet I just whipped together messing around. It was hard because of all the fluff but it hid all the mistakes so it turned out ok. I was going to try and sell it but ds3 adopted it. The bunny was for my youngest niece and she seemed to really like it <3

Actually all the kids liked their Christmas crocheted gifts which was awesome! I made 5 in total, plus a stuffed pickle I gave to my new bestie.

IMG_2486.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

Gigs omg those are so cute!!! I especially adore the owl, but also the bunny’s floppy ears and little eyelashes and pink nose are just sooo cute. I haven’t read brave new world, though a quick Google tells me dystopian, and yeah, I agree. Also I totally forgot you named one of your sons Myles and that Jez suggested it.

Pretty sorry about the COVID :( I’m glad symptoms have been mild so far! Do you have any plans for telling SO about baby? Like after the new year?

Dobs yikes at the hood sniffing. Some people are just wildin’ out there with no shame :rofl:

Actual reply later crazy busy week and sick, taking a Covid test once we get home because I could not smell the cows off I-5

But I had to say I thought hood was some new hip slang for lady bits :rofl: then I just realized I autocorrected and y’all know I don’t proofread my posts. He got on his knees, grabbed my HIPS, and asked to smell THE GOODS. When I told him to get his hands off my before I kicked his a**, he literally prayer hands and asked again. I wish he was sniffing my hood :rofl:

Dobs BAHAHAHAHA what a typo :rofl: but I think I’d rather someone ask to sniff my hood than what actually happened, so I double down on my “people be wildin’ out there with no shame” statement. Sorry that happened to you. As much as it’s funny cuz it’s so weird, it’s also creepy af and honestly I’d probably be mildly traumatized.

Ok update later but pretty misery loves company

And my mom blames me even though timeline says I got it from HER party not my galavanting because we all got sick Wed (legoland was Tuesday and SeaWorld Wed) but I do feel bad for all the people I potentially infected at both places cuz my immune system is boss and I feel fine

IMG_7020.jpeg

Oh no in the Covid ! FX everyone’s okay and those pesky symptoms stay away

He’s having a rough go. I don’t have a proper thermometer for him, but from touch/appearance he’s still got a fever. His coughing is bad but he’s tolerating children dimetapp. He’ll be up and fine for a few hours then completely crash. He seems to be getting worse not better. Luckily no ER visits but I was watching his breathing pretty closely at night last night as there were a few concerning moments

I’m weak and dizzy and the cough is killing me. I hate America. I cannot believe I’m to go back to work on Tuesday and just wear a mask. But watch me infect my class and that be my fault.

I’m joining you all with the sickies. NYE I had a sore throat develop over the course of the day. Yesterday I woke up with a fever and chills. Today I’m fever free upon waking, which is good, but the runny nose is in full effect. Now it just feels like a cold. Went to urgent care yesterday afternoon and tested negative for COVID/flu/strep.

2024 is giving real bad energy for us. So now A has a f*ing ear infection AND someone smashed my car window. $400-$450 to replace it, insurance won't cover it.

Shae glad everything came back negative. Hopefully it passes quickly :(

IMG_7995.jpeg
Pain (COVID, not a pregnancy test)

I went to set the timer, looked at the test and saw the test line already strong before the liquid had hit the control line, and turned the timer off :rofl:

Also this was yesterday, just forgot to post about it. Work had me do a 48 hour retest, and good thing they did.

However I’ll be taking pregnancy tests in about 10 days because DH finished directly onto my hooha on O day yesterday and some for sure got inside.

Does anyone know how to get signatures to show up on mobile? I can’t see them anymore but my signature still is there in settings. I can’t find a setting to see them in the forums.

Last edited:
Noooo sorry you got hit with the Covid!

Oooo definitely curious if he has a swimmer make it!

Idk about the sigs

A’s fever is back so I’m taking tomorrow off

Dobs lol he’s in denial that his BD brain let him do that, he insists he finished a full inch away from my vagina and that I must’ve pushed it onto the opening. I’m like bro. It was already there. No pushing needed. Or maybe, ya know, gravity’s effect on a liquid made it immediately run onto my vagina. He’s just mad at himself for giving in to the BD brain lol. At the same time, he’s all “oh a baby would be so cute, you’ll be such a good mom”, having dreams about babies, etc. Regardless of outcome, he’ll be just fine.

I’m back to work in the morning, although I have to wear a mask at work through Wednesday. Not sure how I’m supposed to eat food with a mask on, but okay. I’ve been winded from basic household activities the past few days, so I’m a little nervous to run around the unit all day. Hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Hey ladies. Sorry been a little MIA here. I wasn't able to post anything for well over a week cuz I apparently had "insufficient privileges", whatever that means. Finally got that issue fixed though.
So, this was what I was gonna post last Wednesday...

"Gigs - Nah, XMas went on as usual for us. I just wore a mask for a couple days around the house.
Sounds like your XMas was pretty nice, minus the little awkwardness. And those stuffies are super cute. All I can make are scarves and blankets. lol

shae - Ya, I'm gonna tell him soon. After my anatomy scan, which will hopefully be sometime between tomorrow or the end of next week. Sorry you're not feeling well, but at least you tested negative.

Dobby - That sucks. How're you and A feeling now? A good friend of mine tested positive just before New Years. It's really making the rounds. Wtf? Why wouldn't your insurance cover a smashed window? Are there any cameras that face your car?"

So, now I'll say sorry that you do actually have Covid, shae. But keeping everything crossed for you that DH's swimmers will give you a sticky bean. As for eating, maybe just slip a straw u Der your mask and drink smoothies. lol

AFM, my anatomy scan is scheduled for this Wednesday at 10am. So, assuming SO is in a decent mood between Wednesday and Friday, he'll know by the end of this week. It's a little sad that the only person I'm excited to tell is my close friend. Also, I dreamt that I took another SneakPeek test last night. Or, at least, I tried to. One of my kids started to bug me (can't remember who) and then my alarm went off. Oh well. lol

Pretty very exciting about the anatomy scan! I really hope he takes the news well.

COVID likely ruined my chance of a baby, because I’m 5dpo and my progesterone still hasn’t hit 10 (10 is minimum required for viable pregnancy). It only got up to 6.7 today, highest it’s gotten. At this rate I think I may not have ovulated at all in response to my LH surge.

My progesterone when I got home last night was literally 2, so I can say with full confidence that I didn’t ovulate despite my LH surge. First time that’s happened to me, but I was sick and my body knew that, so I can’t really blame it. I’m just frustrated that both times I’ve had a good chance, my egg fails/I have inadequate progesterone rise.

looks girl to me what did the tech say? I feel like there’d be obvious peen lol. I know you said you sue a sneak peek but aren’t they super sensitive to containments from boys living in the house? I know your hoping for a girl so FXed

Very tired sorry reading but not posting much

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hollie200
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->