General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pretty I do not see a penis but I am not skilled at ultrasound reading. Did the tech say girl?

She said she checked 3 times and didn't see any "protuberance". So, she said girl, but the radiologist still needs to look at the pics and write up the official report.
I'm a member of May 2024 and June 2024 baby groups on FB. I posted the pics in each group and just about all the commenters on the June group say girl for sure. Half the commenters on the May group are skeptical. So, I booked an elective scan for Friday to specifically confirm gender.

Pretty looks girly to me. FX

Gigs those are really cool! You did an amazing job

Shae sorry it looks like you didn't ovulate

Also sorry for all the sickness everyone has been having. I hope you all had a merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Pretty I hope this helps build excitement for you around this pregnancy! Are you going to wait for Friday’s confirmation to tell SO or are you going to tell him now? Could be really nice for him to go to the scan with you

Shae I didn’t want to jinx it but any time I get severely ill around I it gets delayed. I’m sorry to hear that Covid kicked up your O chance :(

SO has to be in the office on Friday. So, I'll go by myself. Gonna wait til after the 2nd scan for sure. But, like I said, I'll need to catch him in a decent mood. Probably after the kids go to bed.

Pretty ahhhhh so exciting! Fingers crossed the Friday ultrasound shows girl and that you can tell SO the good news after!

Well, the tech said she definitely did NOT see a "pee pee". :cloud9:

Here's a pic from today and a few from Wednesday...
Screenshot_20240112-113001_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240112-113016_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240112-113020_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240112-113024_Gallery.jpg

Pretty AHHHHHH I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Tell us how it goes telling your SO! I know you said he’d be more happy about a girl, so this is great news!

Welp, I told him.
I told him right at 11pm. His initial response was "Fuuuuuck. I hate this. I hate this." And then started thinking about the logistics of who would sit where in his SUV and saying how there's no way we could put all 4 of them through college the way prices are increasing. By 12am, we were shooting the breeze about how things are going at his work. That turned into both of us looking up jobs on Indeed for over an hour. And by 2am, we were DTD and he was happy to not have to use protection. lol
I guess the next thing is to tell the moms. Not push him on that right now. Better let this sink in for a bit. And then I need to decide if I want to wait til Valentines Day to announce or just anytime before then.

Aww sounds like he took it well! I’m glad he knows now. Hopefully you’re feeling more excited now. Logistics will get figured out. I forgot what car you had, but my family loves Honda Pilots. We have two. They last forever, too. Super reliable. They seat 8/ you can put the third row down if you need more trunk space/the seats fold down as 2 and 1. Super convenient with a family of four kids + when A came along. I’m pretty sure both toes are equipped for car seats as well though getting to the back ones would be interesting. You’ll figure it out.

Afm sorry. Finally feeling better-ish. Still have a hard time catching my breath. Got an ear infection I think. Got my car back yesterday. 9k sigh. But the warranty is 3 years so I’ll just trade it in then. A got sealants on two teeth yesterday. He wouldn’t tolerate cavity treatment so we have to go back again ugh. It’s a half day off work every time ugh. Have a busy week next week. Including my second formal observation for the year. I’m broke. Have to borrow more money from my mom. Pulling A out of his private swim because it’s been a year and he hasn’t learned anything from them. He learned more in the one semester with the grad students. And it was so much cheaper.

Pretty I’m glad his response turned around as the night progressed.

AFM breaking out a ton the past week, I normally have very clear skin and I am not amused. I’m spotting so I’m sure AF is on the way, though since I didn’t ovulate I guess it’s a little bit different.

Well, I thought AF was on the way… but on the day my period was properly due (today), all spotting stopped… unfortunately I know I’m not pregnant, because of my progesterone level. However, my estrogen is sky high and so is my cervix, so I’m like ??? BD’d yesterday too. If I could just casually have a new LH surge tomorrow morning, that would be truly amazing, but I doubt I’ll get that lucky.

Hey you never know. Stranger things have happened

Turns out I have a sinus infection dunno if I complained about that already lol

Whelp
IMG_8081.jpeg
Ask and thou shalt receive?

DH is not thrilled because I was supposed to be safe when we had sex 2 days ago, I had been spotting and AF was due

FRER 3 packs are on sale on Amazon for $9.99 right now, if anyone needs them!

I mean I hope he doesn’t give you any trouble. Rule is you didn’t O so you were never safe. My first pregnancy is when I learned antibiotics do actually interfere with bcp. Second pregnancy I learned if you didn’t conform ovulation, late cycle sex is not safe sex. You’re definitely in with 0-3. Full payload?

Yeah I only thought it was safe because I was spotting right on time for usual AF arrival. That’s on me. He’s already converted to kissing my belly and kinda hoping I’m pregnant lol, he’s not giving me any crap. Yes, full payload. Possible for O-2 if I ovulate faster than 24 hours, BD was like 11 PM on the 16th. Otherwise O-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->