General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ewwww....it says, "creamy but it has a bit of clumps in it (????) eww."

Lol yum. I thought she referenced doing it in the car with donor still there. It was in a post about how awkward it is haha. Plus, there are debates about how long can spem live outside the body so I don't think they would survive the drive

Took my temp to make sure I am not running a fever... 98.14 o_O that's half a degree less the usual. Super weird. Curious to see what my temp does tomorrow

Ugh after 4 am so todays temp will be crap
I am so aggravated he SPILLED the sample as in to the floor. I salvaged literally drops and I'm sure it was a waste.
Sorry Gig missed you question, yea I "assist" in the car to a cup usually, and then run inside womens bathroom a few mins later and insem myself.
I am so aggravated. Ended up meeting friends after just to destress and hang out,
It was accidental but omg my O window...gonna have to make the drive back again to frickin night.:growlmad:

Omg no!!! That sucks so bad! Can't believe he spilled it :( hope it was enough, or tonight's will be. Do you think you've actually ovulated yet?

Dobs, i need a test fix!

Nooooo! Omg I would have flipped s***. I know it wasn't intentional, but :( hope you haven't Oed yet

Afm, temp is up again. Terrified to test but I need an answer before monday

I tested bfn. But when I picked it up to throw it away I thought I saw something faint so I snapped a few pics. The more I took, the more convinced I am hallucinating lol. Attached them just for you, Gigs :p sorry the quality sucks I can only post screenshots. There was one where I thought I saw a line so I might email it and post that later

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-19-05-54-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-19-05-54-56.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2015-09-19-05-54-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-19-05-54-33.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-09-19-05-54-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-19-05-54-00.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
It was this one

Attachments

• 20150919_055042_resized.jpg
    20150919_055042_resized.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2015-09-19-06-31-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-19-06-31-04.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
:shock: DOBling! I totally see a very very faint PINK line!!
You MUST surely see it in person if I think I see it in the pic-it's a bit fuzzy on my laptop. Ooooh I'm so excited to see your next Is that a Frer6ds?

I am PRAYING the literally 3 drops of semen I salvaged...from a frickin CARPET mind you:roll: had the best of the best :spermy: soldiers...Hell they better be tri-athletes after Treading carpet, surviving me raking them up with my dam fingers, and getting the manual insert- this is frickin insane:whacko:
It was in a large medicine type sterile cup, and when he reached across the car, his arm hit the cup and it went sliding on dashboard and fell, bumped the console (still upright) as we are both doing the slo-mo Movie :Nooooooooooo! He grabbed for it I grabbed for it-:juggle: this took like a second, but felt like 5 mins in slo-mo vision...Sigh- neither of us caught the cup,:nope: and it landed below his feet on driver side. Then there is a mad shuffle :dog:as he is trying to move his feet to see where it went- I am like - don't move don't move I'll get it!:brat:-Yeah right its way cramped trying to reach below a driver's legs by the pedals, in the dark.
By the time the light was on and I found it, it was laying sideways on the carpet, and LITERALLY there was 2-3 DROPS in the cup and a small wet patch in the carpet...:hissy:
Sooo all I could do was take the couple drops run in the McDs ( if they only knew what was in that cup LOL), and shove thru the crowd to the bathrm, and scooped as much of the drops with my fingers and insert.
Literally was not enough to use the syringe to insert, as I was afraid it would not make it out of the tip if the syringe...:cry:
I got it together and went back out. He was SOO embarassed and apologized a zillion times, but it was an acciddent truly.
I am just worried the :spermy: may be the part on the carpet, and that those drops were just the semen fluid.
Gonna have to try again tonight .

Now I have a prob. My temp went up .65!! and I THINK it's because I O'd but on the other hand I was so bummed, I went out with friends and had some :wine:, but got home at 4 am and only got 4 hrs broken sleep!?
So what to think?? Is the temp jump from O or from the vino and lack of sleep?? I'm still crampy, cervix High Open and watery cm.

My temp is always higher after wine or lack of sleep. Have you taken another opk? Do you always use your fingers though? It's not particularly effective. I would grab preseed and have it handy in case you need to supplement liquids in case of a spill like that. I'm so sorry!!!

It's hard to see until I spot it then it seems clear. I want to hold out until tomorrow. Don't want the heartache

Oh man, sorry to hear about the spilled juices... Hope you can still catch this egg today!!

Dobby, fx!!

As for me: I was looking on zulily at maternity wear. Found the cutest shirt for pregnant women, it said: If you didn't put it here, don't touch it!
As for any signs: bbs are bit sore if they get too much "action". Last month (a big bfn) they were sore from o to CD1 which was a first for me.

Thx Pac
Dob your bbt is way up there! Like that's a walking around temp lol:dance:
:dust: to us all!

Thanks! I know, but last cycle my bbt was 98.6 at 10dpo. So I'll be excited if tomorrow is still near 98.6

I haven't looked into maternity clothes just baby clothes. Lol I want to be stylish but cheap

Well another +opk today so hoping this means the egg hatches today lol
That way I have time for donor pickup tonight to actually catch that rascal!:haha:
opk9-13-1.jpg
opk9-13-2.jpg

Looks good JLM!! Go get 'em juices!

I am stuck at work for another 4 1/2 hours on a really slow day and I want to nap...

I wouldn't say it's clear to me at all, but that middle picture is catching my eye. But when you inverted it, i couldn't see it anymore....so i don't even know, man!

J, i can totally invision the whole thing the way you typed it :haha: sounds to me like your window of opportunity isn't closed yet!

Also, today's opk looks darker to me!

PL, i love that shirt idea!

When i was preggers with the boy, i went to a twilight premier and made a shirt that had written across the belly, "we're both team edward" lol

Story time! My heart just dropped!

Today, i f'ed up my back. I have no idea what i did, but while blowdrying my hair, i got this horrible, literally crippling spasm in my back. I crumpled forward and threw down my hairdryer and brush and couldn't move for about 45 seconds. It. Hurt. All day I've been having the spasms (triggered when I move a certain way or pick things up). I finally remembered that I've got lidocaine patches somewhere....so I share my realization with Hubs and I head to the shared bathroom sink to see if they're there. They weren't, so hubby walks away and I shuffle after him....then I realize he's headed for my sink....where my 9 HPT's are stashed! Omg, I was terrified! Thank goodness he didn't realize what he was looking at! He just pulled out a couple patches and put them on the sink.

*wipes sweat from forehead*

As soon as the boy goes to bed I'm poppin' some percocet. I usually avoid taking narcotics....but this situation calls for it :(

Thx ladies I am still sitting high, soft open, watery cm...let's hope the gate doesn't close in the next 4 hours :rofl:

LOL close call there Gigs You need something to hide those in like a tampon box or something hehe
Sorry about your back. I have flexeril for mine if needed - muscle relaxer, it helps.

Ouch gigglebox! Hope you feel better soon.

JLM, wishing you the very best of success tonight!! Keeping my fingers crossed:dust:

As for me, I am in limbo.. next week is a big week for us. It's POAS week as well as that we move along our new home purchase process. (Inspections, financing and renegotiating with the seller).
Did I mention I am not that patient? If all goes to plan, we will be movig in 5 months which seems VERY far away!! Gaaaah!:shock: (I guess bad indication having to wait 9 months, haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->