General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Update- ok so confused cuz my cervix is med, not soft, but been cramping which I only get when my cp is moving higher
Checked just now and my cervix is higher than last night, pretty much as high as it gets, but it's not soft yet. Also I have as close to ewcm as I get, stretches a bit more than an inch. I decided to only check ferning near O this month, bcuz I always have some partial ferning, but I am DEF in full out fern- covering both samples of saliva I checked today. So I need to make a late run tonight to meet donor!:shock:
Still holding for opk as I want the full 4 hr hold.

FX to you ladies testing. Makes me realize I have no tests myself. Put that on the grocery list ;)

As for names, as long as you have one before you leave the hospital, you'll be fine. Funny story: My coworkers wife, her name is Heather, or so she thought. She never traveled, so never bothered to get her passport. She never needed her birth records. About 2 years ago, she decided to get her passport for which you need your birth certificate. It had long been lost so she requested a new one. After some research they came up with this name for her: "Baby Girl XXXX". Her actual registered name was "Baby Girl" as the parents couldn't come up with a name on time...Lets just say she wasn't happy when she found out ~45 years later.

As for me: I am 4-5 DPO and am not feeling any different.

Pacific :rofl: That is sooo crazy funny
I can't believe there was never a time to have to change it! Here in US we have to show our birth rec for everyyyything, especially kids entering school, so she wouldn't have made it past age 5 here as "BabyGirl" lol
Did she have to pay for a name change?
OMG she had the perfect Spy Life set up...:howdy:Agent BabyGirl reporting for duty...:rofl:

Lol! Agent baby girl hahahahahhahahah
What would that do to her life? I mean here you'd get in some serious crap if your social didn't match your name! Someone here in that situation would probably be dealing with fraud accusations.

J, what a way to spend your Friday night!

OH i forgot to say! I sold the dolls! I just have to pack them up and ship 'em. The money is pending in my paypal :happydance: omg ladies we might actually be DOING THIS next month!

I know right Giggle!
I am so not wanting to do the drive lol, but I will be kicking myself in the butt the next 2 weeks if I didn't. Especially if I wake to a temp increase showing O tomoro.
My last couple days were crazy temps but I stayed up nights before cd10 and cd11 temps like up, tossing turning, cleaning DS's nose etc every hour, so I was like no biggie.
He is with dad 3 days, so last night I slept just fine, but temp still lower than it had been, so I am thinking that is due to pending O:happydance:
since I am cd12 today, and usually O cd13, and the lower temp before is pretty usual on my charts.
I am gonna put on my game face ( and hair and makeup and perfume) lol and hope the donor is quick about it:flasher:, so I can get back home to bed, to get a good :sleep: and reliable temp tomorrow!:bunny:

That's GREAT news gig :dance:
I am so excited for you to join us in the insanity:whacko:

It's not official yet but you all will be the first to know!

T minus 4 days until next cycle!

I updated my opk dramr and pics on Sept thread :roll:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...eptember-testers-whos-me-70.html#post36188193

FX to you ladies testing. Makes me realize I have no tests myself. Put that on the grocery list ;)

As for names, as long as you have one before you leave the hospital, you'll be fine. Funny story: My coworkers wife, her name is Heather, or so she thought. She never traveled, so never bothered to get her passport. She never needed her birth records. About 2 years ago, she decided to get her passport for which you need your birth certificate. It had long been lost so she requested a new one. After some research they came up with this name for her: "Baby Girl XXXX". Her actual registered name was "Baby Girl" as the parents couldn't come up with a name on time...Lets just say she wasn't happy when she found out ~45 years later.

As for me: I am 4-5 DPO and am not feeling any different.

Baby Girl HAHAHAAAA thats bloody hilarious Lol

Great news giggle!

As for "Baby Girl", I imagine as a kid she never had to see her own birth certificate. Honestly I don't think I had to show mine for my wedding last year... Maybe things were different 40+ years ago (maybe closer to 50 years). Mom and dad didn't entrust me with mine until I got married :winkwink:

JLM, go get 'em juices!

It's only been 2 hours since my last post and I still don't feel any different.

Pacific are you expecting the :stork: to fly by and pick you up?:haha:
I just went back and looked when you said it had been 2 hours and you didn't feel any diff...I thought I missed something! lol
I will tell you this, with my prev pregs and kids, I have never felt a thing, not sick not sore or anything. My BBs didn't get sore even till a few months along. So It's not always a bad thing:winkwink:
:dust:

^agreed. Actually my boobs didn't hurt with either pregnancy, and that was a symptom for me (they usually hurt like a bitch until cd1).

I updated my opk dramr and pics on Sept thread :roll:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...eptember-testers-whos-me-70.html#post36188193

I'm on my phone so it's hard to see, but is that last one positive ?!?!?:happydance:

PL, that is insane! I'm surprised she didn't catch it sooner. I know as an elementary school teacher, they have to provide records to the school. All of the roster names HAVE to be the legal name. So I have three kids in my class right now who go by American names instead of their legal name. Two years ago I had a drug situation family where the grandmother adopted the granddaughter and called her a different name than on her birth records because they didn't want her to find out. But everything that came from the school had to have her legal name on it, so she started piecing it together as she got older. Or like when you take your standardized testing you have to put your legal name.... If I was a teacher, I would have pointed it out to the parents.

J, the last test is hard to see. It does look close to positive if not positive. Hope you can get out to the donor tonight!

Gigs, yay! Congrats on selling the dolls and joining the club officially!

Claire, love the "surfer dude" names haha. :)

AFM, I think the nausea is just from the migraine. My coworker was listening to me describe the symptoms of my headache and pointed out I definitely have a migraine which can definitely cause nausea. I am a bit tempted to say f*** it and test tonight, since evening 8dpo is when I got my last bfp but I don't want to waste a test.

OH! And I have this NASTY discharge. I get some discharge close to AF or around O time or what have you. But this is like... it looks like this really gross salad dressing I got once on a Safeway salad (99% clear with this off white small chunks). It does not have any odor to it. I have a picture, but that's super gross so lol.

Pacific and Gig - It was close when wet but def looks like a + opk now that it's dry??
I won't use these Equate again lol Too weird and making me indecisive!

Dob :sick: Note to self...Never...Ever get the dressing from Safeway...lol
Here's the dry pics below :happydance: Good as these seem to get with the weak dye
OPKcd12Dry.jpg
OPKcd12-Dry.jpg

Looks positive to me, but like not a strong positive. So maybe you caught the early end of your surge?! Go to your donor!!!

LOL it's in one of the salad kits. I forget what it was. When I opened it, it made me want to gag. It just looked gross. Couldn't eat the salad lol. Anyway I caved and used the frer. It was so bfn, but in all fairness I did take it on a 45 minute hold so I dunno what I was thinking. Oh I know. SO decided to come home early for a date night, so I wanted to take it before we went.

No harm No foul Dob we all understand
I think I had a vinagrette dressing with feta chunks in it once that looked jussst like what you described.
I am headed to donor shortly TRUST me :happydance:
Yea that opk is as pos as I ever get. I usually use $ tree and have done as many as 4 on one day to experiment with why I never see one darker than the control, but mine only seem to match controls:shrug:
I guess they made that "line may be as dark as control..." thing on instructions just for me :haha:
Wish me luck ladies!
:plane: I'm out!

Haha yes! That was it!!! But it's not an infection since it does not have an odor or itching to go with.

Good luck!!!!

Good luck J!!! Btw you totally dodged my question about when you inseminate (while you're out vs. When you get home). I'm just fascinated by it....hope you catch the eggie in time!

Dobby, i had that symptom when i was pregnant with my first. Let me see if i can find the exact description....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->