General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Not sure if I am a big fan of Kendrix although it isn't a common name at all therefore in my good books! Seems like people would be drawn to calling him Ken (you know, Barbie's Ken), and I am not a fan of Kenneth or Ken in that sense. Sorry, no offence.

I love Rogan! ;)

I like Kendrix better than Rogan. Rogan makes me think of Rogaine. Sorry lol!

LOL I have dug some tests out of the bin before, but I usually try to take them out of the house before SO sees them as well. He gets so stressed easily that I don't want him seeing all the negatives or evaps or indents. My first pregnancy, I kept the tests, ultrasound, emergency room appointment papers.... YEARS after I lost it. This last bfp, I forced myself to get rid of everything the day I lost it if I remember correctly. But now that I have the pictures again of my bfp, it's hard to trash those.

I feel like absolute shit today. Very light headed, dehydrated, some mild nausea. I was so scatter brained at work. I'm trying not to look into it, but it's hard not to symptom spot at 7 dpo.

Dobby, that sounds very promising! Your chart is looking really good, too! Can't wait for tomorrow's test. Post a picture no matter the outcome. I need something to squint at!

PL, I thought the same thing, that I'm not a fan of Ken. I would try to sway people to call him Drix for short.

Honestly though....I think I'm going to go with Logan. I freakin' love the name. The other Logan I know is a friend's kid, but we aren't super close, however we do run in the same group of friends. Our boys would be 5 years apart though. And i don't know if I'll still be talking with this woman years down the road, do i really want to sacrifice using my #1 choice? Not really. Regardless, I'll still ask her if she's OK with that before we use it. I think I'd be uncomfortable if the rolls were reversed.

In other news....

Don't tell my hubs, but I've just acquired 2 equate tests and stashed them in my glove box :blush: so shameful lol

I'm telling!!! Jk. Just use Logan. Honestly, it sounds like you really like it. :)

My chart looks *******. Last time I had a chart like this I had a 14 day lp. I don't like posting bfns because I feel like people see things because they want to see it for you. :(

What if i make a super big promise that I will be brutally honest?

Come ooooooonnnnnnn i have a whole MONTH at best to do my own tests!

Hi Chicas! Juuust got home soo aggravated as ...well let me catch up then I'll write it out - just typed it all on the Sept tester thrread grrr
Friggin opks

But gig yea I totally peed on a cheapie first thing today as all that cramping and the poss bleed being due to stopping the progest if i Od late AND Implanted late AND had a very slow rise hcg lol:haha:
:bfn: was so stark white if not for that control line I could have passed it off as never used LOL

Uh oh what's going on with the opks? =/

Gigs, maybe. I may not test. Depends on what my temp looks like.

Dobs Don't make me drag you over to FL and shake you LOL your chart is amazing....trust me my bfp with DS was the slowest climb and stayed at the same temps for weeks at a time!

As far as names I have a very common one and am ALL for originality, just not silly names like Comet or Moonpie....It's a bit past the 70's for that lol

Gig Use the name you love, and forget about her having it. Your kiddos will be far in age, and maybe never around each other. Don't even ask her. It would be diff if she had chosen a rare name and THEN you copied her. Logan is a great name, very masculine.
And I think Kendrix would DEF be called Ken. meh:nope:
I agree Dob Rogan def immed made me think Rogaine :rofl:

Now as for me WTF with my opks??
Pic below, but in short I am on cd11, usually O near 13, so figured I would meet donor Sat...This am my cp was med height, med texture, def open, with watery cm- my usual that only stretches like 1/2 inch. Opk this afternoon very close to pos, I kept checking back on it.
Spent ALL day out running around and came home at 10 tonight- cp now High, med to soft texture, I can't decide, and def still open. Watery cm still, but more.
Soooo I repeat my opk and think maybe it made it to pos...:shock: that B!&% is the most negative of the last 3 days!!!??? WTF??? Pic below, as I said.
I have had short surges in the past and now I'm concerned I caught the end of a surge this afternoon, and it's done nowwww.....Cuz I wasn't meeting donor until SATURDAY!!!:cry:
OPK9-11.jpg

OK darn it...who's body am I in??? I am now feeling a pinch cramp but only like Left ovary:huh:
I have never had O pain so wth... if I have a temp rise in a.m. I am out this cycle:growlmad:

You know my opks this month got darker and I freaked I was going to O early. This was right before i got my flashing smiles. I was pourinh over my charts to see if i ever Oed that early. Then they got almost stark white second day of my flashing smile, so I freaked out I wouldn't O. I had to keep telling myself you cannot O without the lh surge and mine last days. Then I got my surge right on schedule, but that morning it was very light as well. I was shocked I got my solid on the afternoon I got expected it to.

Yea I am trying to remind myself that Even with the + on cd9/10 last month then neg 11/12, cd13 was darkest and my usual O time, FF said cd14 because it always says the day after a +opk for me...:roll: It was still such a slow rise mess from cd12-15 last month I am still not concerned FF got the O date right.

just so worried to miss it using a donor as I only get 1-2 tries a month at all! and if ill timed I got zip.
Also having a chem in both July and Aug is making me skittish it will throw off my normal O.
All I can do is see if I have a temp rise tomorrow, but even if I don't I will be stressing over meeting the donor Sat. If I get up Sat with a temp rise saying I O'd, then I would be meeting him like 12 hours later. And since the rise happens AFTER O has happened...bleh I am so aggravated.
Fri is near impossible for us to meet.
Last cycle I had cd9 thru 17 covered! Crazy coverage, but that was best case :spermy: living 5 days.
Sigh, I'm gonna take an ambien and go the hell to bed it's almost 1.
DS is with his dad next 3 days so my a.m. temps won't be affected by all the waking up I did when he was here and sick. I barely slept!
You can see the crazy dip I got then the recovery...with my luck FF will say that is my O rise:haha:

Wow, i need something like that here! We spend ~200/week on groceries! It's crazy. It always goes over as we go back to the store to pick up stuff we forgot.

So....since I'm so worried about a boy, I figured I'd try to fall in love with a boys name. It will help soften the blow for me :) I posted in the names forum but....what do y'all think of Kendrix or Rogan? I LOVE the name Logan, but I have a friend down here with a son who has the same name.

Ooh i like the name Rogan, i reckon my next will be a boy & there are few names i like, we struggled to find Riley lol! Or you could have Kendrix Rogan .. They both go well together

I think im gonna purchase some opk's next cycle.. Get in the club hehe almost as fun as peeing on pg tests :)

The opks are sickly satisfying. It's nice seeing two lines. If i get down because of my bfns I will poa opk.

J, hope you stay low and don't O until Sunday.

My temp is lowish so I am skipping testing today.

I'm going to resist the urge to pirchase OPK's next xyxle, but might get them the cycle after, as i know i'll want to see the lines. Otherwise I get pretty onvious fertile signs, plus I feel Ov pains every month, so it feels like a waste of money :/ for me, anyway.

Dobs your temp still looks good to me! It lowered, but not by much...

Clairey, what boy names are you considering this time?

It's not so low that I feel out, but just low enough it's not worth wasting a test over. If it's up again tomorrow I will test. I do like that there is an upward trend with my low temps though. So we'll see. I had sore boobs this morning (NEVER happens), mild nausea, and mild headache so I feel something either sick or pregnant lol

Boy names hmmm.. I have a mini list Lol, i kinda like 'surfy' names, love the name Brody, theres also Zac, Wyatt, Ellis is kinda quirky aswell, has to go niceLy with Riley, i dont think i could have a normal name like Daniel or James with their brother called Riley ha ha

Gigs :haha: you aren't gonna use opks. Cmon you gotta poas no matter what kind!
I'll send you some popsicle stix::winkwink:

Dobs :thumbup: I'm ruling you are sooo totally preggers mm hmmm

AFM doing a hold for my opk. I had pretty big time gaps ( almost 24hrs) between them except yesterday. I am cd12 today, usually O cd13, so If I don't see a line again today, I will have to find a way to meet the donor tonight, as I fear tomorrow night will be too late. I put too much thought into it lol, but we all know we take BBT at wake up, and when we see the rise, we have already O'd, which means there could be 24 hrs since the eggy actually popped out!
So if I wake up to a rise tomorrow and can't meet him until Saturday night ...no bueno:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->