General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

MrsG- You'll ovulate! You just had an off cycle, we all get at least 2-3 of these a year. Also even if you get pregnant now, there's always a big chance you won't give birth on your due date! My sister had her baby at 37 weeks, and my friend had hers at 41 weeks. Never know! I say go for it!

Cd 2 and really struggling with ntnp. Ugh! Help me ladies!!! Why is this sooo hard?

:hugs: we struggle for lots of reasons with ntnp. Hope you have lots of distractions for the next 2 months. At least it's only 2 months. I don't know how military families do it....

Eeee not long now Pacific :) are the boxes starting to mount up in your abode ..
So far I have only been collecting boxes but have summer clothes and a few things we don't use often packed away. The plan was to wait until after the Christmas break because who knew what stuff we'd need. Now on my own again I know what my essentials are and will officially start packing this weekend.
I have a fair amount of empty boxes waiting for me. :happydance:

I can't wait

Ooh rex those are neat! Do you sell a lot?

Mrs, ttc plagues the mind, man! I'm already thinking of moving my testing date up from next friday to monday :dohh:

I'm not sure i ovulated this cycle either. I'm afraid i started to, but i'm not sure i actually released an egg :(

It sucks huh gig? As much as I'm going to complain this month in going to try my hardest not to try and pay attention to if/when I ovulate.

Gigs- The fear has gotten to you too huh!? It's like the plague it really spreads with the first itch! This month I seriously diagnosed myself with all kinds of problems and decided I'm gonna need IVF. Amazing what fear can do isn't it!?

Shake it off. You probably really ovulated but a day or so after you thought you would.

UGH I TESTED! Glaring-est most glaring stark white.

Getting the feeling I'm out. Ughhhhhh!

UGH I TESTED! Glaring-est most glaring stark white.

Getting the feeling I'm out. Ughhhhhh!

9 DPO is so early! My rule is by 12DPO I start losing hope, but seriously I once tested when AF was already there, I was like maybe implantation! :p

lol I love you Campn. I think we've all wanted to test when AF has arrived.

Rex- 9dpo is Soo early. Especially if it isn't FMU.

Oh i've totally tested after af has shown. No shame.

No shame here either, crazy crazy TTC brain!!! No matter how early or when in the day I test, I just feel like "WELP, I'm out!" when it's glaring white. Phewwwww.

Morning gals :)

If my cycle was lighter than usual, id always pee on stick lol because you never know! I was convinced i doubt i ov'd the cycle i fell pg this time as i had 1 day of a positive opk & that was it?! But nope!! But if i wasnt by end of this month i would be going to Drs as was convincing myself of alsorts!!

Someones gonna get :bfp: tomorrow or over wknd :)))))

MrsG you have strong will power but if its gonna happen it will when NTNP :) majority of bubs are never born on due date anyhow.. :) just avoid the 'hot' days to avoid it maybe or when you think you cm us looking watery just avoid aswell perhaps..

Campn when you testing??

Pacific im so excited for you, the big move, get in all settled by Summer aswell & have a Christmas bun in the oven hehee lovely

Ooh rex those are neat! Do you sell a lot?

Mrs, ttc plagues the mind, man! I'm already thinking of moving my testing date up from next friday to monday :dohh:

I'm not sure i ovulated this cycle either. I'm afraid i started to, but i'm not sure i actually released an egg :(

So you'll be testing at the wknd then Gigs? Hahaa

You are right Campn- but even with a contract certain states will force the father to support the child ( like Cali for ManFriend) He got screwed royal even with a legit contract notarized and all that she did not want any monetary support for the child.
I guess she applied for a loan or grant assist for school ( likely govt) and when the state saw she had children, they came after him to BACKpay 5 yrs, and continue till she's 19 lol. He was pissed! ( her other child is from the man she's married to now so he didn't get screwed so to speak).

It's all on trust but that's why alot of donors don't give their real names, or no Surname, never meet at their home etc.
Personally I have only dealt with folks I know- but I still write their tags down, and pay attention to anything they tell me- can find ALOT on social media.

For ex On first donor- I "knew" of him from the clinic I used as a surrogate ( he was a sperm donor there) BUT I didn't know his last name- we openly talked about not sharing personal info due to him having a fam son- not wanting child support issues etc- well I wrote his tag down - but you can't find much on that unless it is reg to them, or if you hire a PI pfft.
I found out a full background on him, bcuz he said what church he attends- they had a facebook page with pics from events ( he coaches the bball team there) sooo looking at like 400 pics- voila He was in one and they tagged his name.
I was able to order a full background crim history etc online for like $15...I also kept the DNA undies from the first pick up lol.

This young donor same thing. BUT he has me pick up right by his home, so I know his street( one way in/out)
I wrote his tag down this last meet up, BUT in googling his email addy which we first contacted thru it came up on facebook LOL.
Voila! Got his first and last name...and now I know his employer, friends and fam cuz the page is public view lol.
I stashed all the info away, as long as the remains of the specimen cup- DNA filed away just in case needed.
I don't need child support, so would never do that, but you never know...genetic issues etc:shrug:

Rex Very cool wall hangings!!
I have crocheted many things ( hats booties, blankets, bags, jewelry, scarves etc) But have never delved into actual ART pieces...Oh wait! Yes I did! I made a 3d Goldfish covered in Swarovski crystals ( over $100 worth)...gotta get a pic...
Maybe that is my niche again THX you inspired me!

They do the same in UK with child support etc.. I always wonder about my SO as he has a Son who is 11 from previous relationship but hasnt seen him since he was 4 yrs old :( he sends birthday cards, gifts when he was younger & now sends cheques for Birthdays & Crimbo but his ex us a bitch & she took off to London 2-3hrs drive away when they were in court custody share etc, anyway he ended up not seeing him as she lied in Court but said she doesnt want child support or anything & SO was fine with that as he if he was paying, he wants to see him but i always wonder if something will bite him in the butt at somepoint.. :-/

:hi: Clairey!
Uggghh! 2am here! DS JUSSSSST fell asleep ...NO MORE slurpees at 8 pm lol.
He goes back to dad tomoro tho so I wanted him to enjoy the last night..

Rex just a thot...I have gotten SUPERsquinter faintttttt tilt your head right, hold your left leg at 45 degree angle and pooch your lips out BFPs on 9dpo:rofl:
BUT they were only with 10miu strips ordered from a med supply offline, AND it was the EVE of 9dpo with like strict super concentrated 5hour urine holds:shrug:
I thought about doing one tomoro night but I have reg tests- like 25 miu so naww...don't feel like guessing and wasting them...if it's sticky it will show Friday with fmu (10dpo) or by 12dpo as my AF is due 13dpo, and I had HELLA cramps allll day 7dpo ...so if you do the 3 day rule from "implant" sympts, I need to wait til Fri anyhow....no bitchy uterus today, was partly 6dpo, and ALL damn day 7dpo.
:hugs:
:dust: ladies!!

:shock::happydance:CLAIRE!!
OMG OMG!! You have a PRUNE now!!:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee