General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Campn Soooo thrilled for you as you took it so hard when your chart looked good those other months VERY glad that it looks like your chart was just doing test runs for this awesome BFP!!!!
Are you team pink or yellow?? I forget:dohh:

Jlm- What does that mean? If I plan on finding out the gender!? Definitely plan on it!

Campn are you hoping for a boy or girl?

And OMGOMG A LINE A LINE!!! I KNEW i was going to see double lines soon! Congratulations! {{{{{{{{{{{sticky vibes}}}}}}}}}}}

Ok so now let's hope you've started a trend :D J, your double lines are due promptly at 7am tomorrow morning. i will follow up with my own on Monday. :thumbup:

Everyone understand the game plan?

Campn arghhhhhhh congrats!!! You are with child hehee!! Knew your chart was looking great girly :) i can totally see both them test lines esp that frer! Mine looked just like that :thumbup: preggers club ahoy hehe

Lotsa baby dust :bfp: vibes girls! Im very excited about more seeing tests tomorrow.. Cant believe i have to wait until the afternoon to see anything because of uk/usa time diff uhhhh ;)

:growlmad: Damn you Campn! ( shaking my fist) you MADE me- totally twisted my arm into using a $ test AND a Wally cheapie!....And since I could only see a shadow- when tilting my head at 48 degrees, closing one eye, standing on only the right foot...WITH a magnifying glass and mini LED flashlight...I saw nothing but my line eye said "Get a Frerrrrr....Go Get a Frerrrrrr..."
Sigh.... so I bought the 3 pack...nothing stark whiteness....guess I'll try again tomoro when I originally planned to test lol:dohh:

Thanks Claire, we can be bump buddies! Although your bump must already be starting!

Jlm- Omg hahaha I'm sorry! I can't believe I even tested this early! 9 DPO is super early though, with DS I got my first positive at 13 DPO! Test tomorrow, sending you tons and tons of baby dust!

Gigs- Almost forgot to answer! I want a girl this time since we're probably only having two kids, but boys are also plenty amazing :)

My TWW is going to drag on forever now, but I hope that hating your chart has something to do with getting a BFP/....

Congrats camp, and I am so anxious to see more tests this weekend

Just want to add that I am super crampy and tired today. 4dpo- who knows.

JLM: the wall hangings are made on a loom, and are SO MUCH FUN! You're so crafty, you could easily do it. I want to see the goldfish!!!

Claire: A lil' PRUNE!! weeee!!!

gigs: I've sold a couple. I work in film, so when I'm working full time (like now) I have no time for crafty stuff, no creative energy during this time. But when I have a couple weeks off, I'll start making again and list on Etsy and do some farmer's markets and craft fairs. I love it! It's calming and releases creative energy, it's very ZEN. haha :)

AND HOLY SH*T CAMPN: that second test has a DEFINITE LINE, and I have zero line eye, I never see lines. OMG OMG OMG!!!! When are you testing again?!

AFM: took another test today (a cheapie like campn, but mine had ZERO line!) If my cramps were implantation, that would have been on 7-8DPO so tomorrow/Saturday would be good for testing? I've got some strange sensations going on in the boobs and my hip bones/pelvis are still aching, and TIM (although TMI doens't exist in this thread) I checked CM and CP, and the past 3 days have been creamy, med-high, VERY SOFT, and so closed I couldn't find the opening. Today when I checked, CM was more watery/clear but not slippery, and the entire inside of my "canal" is so swollen and soft-feeling, engorged in blood, and my CP is still high and SUPER soft, is that a good sign? I feel positive about this cycle, but also don't want to get my hopes too high.

Campn Ok so your are team PINK! ( with a possibilty of yellow( either):haha:

MrsC I have found keeping busy def helps, otherwise you test too early:blush: lol

When do you ladies think I would get a positive on a digital? Couple more days?

I'm waiting to see more BFPS from you ladies, we need more September babies! I can't believe I'm due in the summer, again!

Depends on the brand, but i'd guess the day after tomorrow.

J, your chart looks so good!

Omg, campn!! Congrats I totally see the lines, so happy for you!! :) :dust:

Here's my crochet'd fish adorned with colored Swarovski Crystals in a "bowl"
(Candy jar lol) My mother who has NO regard for art and delicacy smashed the fish putting something ELSE in the jar during the move---WTF:growlmad:
The fish was hardened and 3D standing in middle of jar, now it's smashed against the glass and won't stand, gonna have to re work it. (BTW the jar is the size of a basketball, so you can get an idea how big the fish is!)
20160107_143121-1.jpg

20160107_143143-1.jpg

20160107_143154.jpg

20160107_143240-1.jpg

J- You did this!? So so good! I first thought it was a real fish, either you're that good or I'm that gullible. Probably both.

Ooh J that crochet fishy is awesome! Looks real almost before i zoomed right in :)

Campn i think Digi's are 25miu sensitivity, id give it 2-3 more days or so then pee on one hehe! So excited for you :) Wish my bump was showing but na ah! I have a bloated stomach area & i can feel the top of my Uterus now just above my Csection scar esp more prominent after some lovings haha! Im team pink aswell but i think it'll be a boy, boys are supposedly easier to concieve & we dtd 1 & 3 days before ov'ing, boys are lovely though, so cuddly!

Breea, your a Raspberry eeeeee ;)

J when you trying that triple frer pack?? Hehee temptations.. Tra la la la la.. :test: :haha:

Claire- I'll wait a few days then! If it says not pregnant my heart will break and I'll freak out, I'm already freaking out over AF still showing.

And I honestly had gender disappointment when I found out it was a boy but now knowing what I know and how much I love my little boy, it's the best thing ever.

The good thing about having another boy is saving money on clothes and toys.

Ladies so hubby comes home and says but the line is barely there? Take another test in 2 weeks.

??? Seriously how do men not fall over more often?

J: holy snikey that is awesome: WORK THAT NICHE!!! all kinds of little animals! i would have died for those as a kid!

Campn: HAHA, your hubs! honestly, i didn't get it before TTC. thought there was either a glaring line, or nothing. Then learned about HcG levels, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->