General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs- I'm trying to delay the inevitable, just delaying the sadness and depression a few days :p you know when you're ready to take that road test and you're too excited but also terrified so you're like, maybe I'll go next weekend instead!?

Trying to just prepare myself for that bfn...

Campn wow your temp is still up there:thumbup:!!

Pacific I used the same donor as last cycle- 23 y/o Spanish guy, picked up the cup and went for preseed with it this time. He lives much closer than orig donor- like 15 mins away.

Yeah it usually stays up until AF shows up. It fools me every time!

Hopefully the new young and close donor is all what you needed!

Hey ladies... just need somewhere to wait it out. Mind if I join in...

Just got my CHs today, and as you can see my temp has been a little crazy this month. Im not even sure that I o'd on the day FF says because my temp has been all over due to poor sleep/being sick, etc.

Just keeping my fingers crossed.

J, sounds like he's a much better match, especially if he seems to be working out so quick!
Is this the guy who said he may want to get updates etc?

This is gonna be me soon...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
:hi:MrsC Welcome!!
Try using this temp adjuster for your crazy/offtime/poor sleep temps
It's a life saver for me and def helps read the chart better:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Pacific Yup he is the one that wanted occasional updates or pics in the future, but when I asked this time at pick up if he wanted me to let him know if it worked, he said It was up to me??
So I'm debating whether or not I would tell him. Probably will, unless he starts acting weird lol. I have that effect one men...I bring out the :wacko: gene :haha:

:rofl:Campn
LOVE they are all disassembled right!?

Jlm- I thought I'd ask if they ask to do contracts? Can't someone hypothetically ask them for child support later?? The DNA test will just prove that they're the fathers, but how can they prove that there was never a relationship?

mrsg: you're better than me, i can't do treadmills! i ran in high school and college and DREADED rainy days in the gym on the treadmills. I'd rather run stairs! I do like the stationary bike though, i watch netflix on my ipad, makes an hour go by like nothing!

pacific and gigs: same here with the cold, couldn't do it. mild winters are VERY nice for running and I miss that, we don't really get any cold here so it's outside weather year round. great for running and hiking! P.S. i love that you both have farms: i'm trying to make my way back to farm life also! i grew up riding horses and even rode professionally for a few years in 3-Day eventing, managed a great facility, grew up with every kind of animal and LOVED it. i have worked on my current career for about 8 years now, originally to afford the farm life, but this career took over everything. my real dream is to have a fiber farm and make yarns and sell eggs and all kinds of stuff, hold craft fairs and farmers markets, etc.

campn: that sounds promising! vivid dreams are a good sign!!!

AFM: cramping STILL, a few shooting pains, my hip bones hurt too. all across my front, low and constant aches. i could NOT sleep last night, tossed and turned. I hope those are good signs!!!

Rex, i like that dream! We also want to eventually buy more property and open a park, probably a members only thing,with walking trails, a covered playground, etc. i really want some sort of farm stand to sell farm goods as well as art. Dreams, eh?

Hi Mc! Welcome :) your chart is crazy...hopefully it's accurate though, do you use opk's too?

Lol campn, i've definitely been there...especially with the damn new FRER's. Those curved windows are the worst design flaw i've seen!

I do... usually. But this month I thought I got a positive on day 12, so I stopped taking them. However, once the test dried the lines were different colors... I was just so upset with my body that i stopped peeing on things and figured i would just wing it....

I do... usually. But this month I thought I got a positive on day 12, so I stopped taking them. However, once the test dried the lines were different colors... I was just so upset with my body that i stopped peeing on things and figured i would just wing it....

You're supposed to read them within the time limit, so don't let their dry color bother you too much!

Im itching to see some tests on Friday girls, hell i may pee on one for fun hahaa! I do miss that addiction hehe!!

Rex you avatar piccy is very cute :)

Hahaaaa campn that disassembled test pic was me every cycle Lol

I always wanted a farm as a kid and my parents enjoy the suburban life. So I made friends with kids whose parents were farmers. I was the weird kid who didn't mind getting her barefoot stuck in a cow patty. haha.
Thankfully I married a very supportive man, he only thinks sometimes that I am crazy with all my animals. :rofl:
We are moving to another small acreage, but some day I'll have my big farm ;)

J: I can't wait for your test. :dust:

Eeee not long now Pacific :) are the boxes starting to mount up in your abode ..

Cd 2 and really struggling with ntnp. Ugh! Help me ladies!!! Why is this sooo hard?

Would it be so bad if you fell pg this cycle though MrsG..? Theres always that element of 'this cycle could be the one' :hugs:

It would be the best. I'd be due like a week after I have to travel 1,000 miles. Which means I'd have to drive and maybe have my baby in a hospital in another state. Lol
Idk why I'm so upset I might not even ovulate!

Thank you Claire! Your pic is tooooooo cute!

MrsG: at least there's always a chance.. just REALLLLLLLLY accentuate the don't prevent part on O days ;) ;)

For the ladies who asked about wall hangings:

Attachments

• wall hanging.jpg
    wall hanging.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
  • hangings 2.jpg
    hangings 2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics