General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

argh, i joined the Friday testers but it's still a BFN at 11DPO.

Attachments

• test11dpo.jpg
    test11dpo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12
Awww bummer rex :( still time though :thumbup:

J, if i'm being honest, i'm not seeing anything, but i think it's because the quality is not so good on my screen :shrug:

Can't wait until the morning! For the love of the ttc gods, don't wait so long to post!

Lol I go to bed btwn 2-3 am
NOT a morning person so Def not getn up early to test lol.
It's usually test at 10am, post about 11 since I like a wet n a dry pic
I feel like I over posted today!
Frer wet n dry, frer compare 9-10dpos, cheapies wet, cheapies dry, assured test pics
lol I been posting all day !:rofl:

Rex are you certain you are 11dpo?

Jlm- I also can't see anything since the test window is tiny and the pics are small, but I saw lines on most of your previous tests! Also feel free to over post, we've all been there.

Rex- Sorry hun, these BFNs are annoying to see for sure!

MrsG- How you feeling now? I hope you got some snuggling in and the cramps are done with, can't wait for you to get back to TTC!

J: not absolutely positive. I've never done OPKs, and only temped for one cycle. I have regular 28 day cycles.

Based on past info, FF puts me at 8DPO, which would be quite a short LP with AF due on Monday. And AF is NEVER late.

I've said if this isn't the cycle, I'll start temping and using OPKs on the next.

Rex- I totally recommend OPKS! Cause your LP could be shorter or longer than you think and totally change your ovulation game for you!

Ladies, I took my only digital, I was expecting it to say not pregnant cause I tested on a whim with no hold. First time I've cried happy tears in a while.

I've already started taking guesses votes for the gender from my sisters :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
campn!!! that's so exciting to see the actual words! have you told SO yet? (I can't remember, you may have said)

If ff is right Rex, then it's super early and you definitely still have time!

J, don't you dare apologize for posting pee sticks! Seriously, i love analyzing them and i need more. So post away!

Ahhhh campn yay!!! Have you stopped temping?

Thank you ladies! I'll stop blasting pictures now!

Gigs- I missed temping today, but I'll do my best to temp a little bit longer, but now I'm not gonna be that strict about it.

I can't wait for your BFP gigs!! Tag, you're it!

Campn!! :happydance:
YAY on the digi!!! Either digis are more sensitive now, Which I hope so for one day when I get there lol, or you have a good amt of hcg goin!
:twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: :rofl:
JUST kidding!

Campn!! :happydance:
YAY on the digi!!! Either digis are more sensitive now, Which I hope so for one day when I get there lol, or you have a good amt of hcg goin!
:twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach: :rofl:
JUST kidding!

NOOOO! The thought has actually crossed my mid, ughhh I hope it's just one baby in there, but I did take soy so anything is possible. Hopefully I just implanted early on :D I like that theory better :p

How do you even breastfeed TWINS!?

Rex- I told him! He said the whole "test again in 2 weeks" thing, I rolled over the floor laughing.

BF twins is many ways since you asked
1 they take turns, but this puts them on diff feed scheds- not my fave idea
2 place a boppy pillow around your waist and on couch or bed feed football hold style ( head to boob, body under your arms toward back
3boppy pillow around wast and feed 1 football, 1 reg direction
4 breast one bottle other ( also no my fave idea)
5you can criss cross them over one anothers legs and feed both normal position, but you will need a pillow or boppy pillow on your lap.
and finally 6 if you dont mind feeling mike a momma :dog: lol
lay them on bed/floor, top of heads together, legs facing away from each other(East West position, and you lay over them with elbows propping you up while they feed
(this only works with smaller to med boobs so you don't smother them LOL

Personally I would feel complete with :oneofeach: twins!

and j: i am laughing out loud. you painted SO MUCH BF imagery for my mind here!

Lol! J, you had this s* down to a science! Did you bf the surros long?

Campn, dying to know SO's reaction!

Campn yay!!!!!! It's pretty much the best feeling ever. I took my digital at work because i just couldn't hold it anymore (was supposed to wait to get home) and k just sat in the stal crying. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna cry so much when I get another bfp because i want it even more than I ever did before.
Also, you're such a sweetie. I'm feeling better now. Came home and did a. Great workout so I feel good.

J- those test are the worst I've ever seen! Possibly even worse than the new frer! I took one 2-3 days after bfp and the line was so light it freaked me out. Online it's says they're 25miu but I don't believe it!

Has anyone gotten a muscle cramp in their booty? Hey cow it hurts!!!

Also ladies two things I need to know if I'm crazy on. lol
Is it weird I'm already thinking of ways to tell hubs when I get another bfp when we're not even "trying" lol

And does it make me sound crazy that when I get my bfp I want to wait a couple weeks before telling him to make sure I don't spot again or have a chemical? And then after I don't want anyone but hubs and I to know. I want us to enjoy it first. It's not a scared of loosing it thing it's a I want to enjoy it without anyone first thing. lol

MrsG Butt cramp lol:haha: ...yea they suck lol

Rex anytime- this thread is great for placing imagery in the mind lol

Gig-a-byte I pumped for the surros for about 6 weeks. We live a few hours apart, so became hard to continue and meet up- then I was making MUCH more than they were using being so tiny, so by 6 wks I had pumped enough to stock the surroparents fridge for a couple months lol.

I went from a 38d to 44 DD- milk factory

Mrs- Not crazy at all! You're just planning for the near future and your BFP isn't far, I can see it heading your way!

I doubt you'd be able to keep it from your DH for long, but really I'd tell him and whatever the outcome, you go through it together, you can't do it alone, but I know you won't have to cause the next one is super sticky.

And YES on not sharing with others, I've literally shared this with DH, sisters, my parents and like 1 close friend. I don't plan on telling DH's family until I'm like 8-10 weeks since last time they kept bothering us wanting to share the news all over their Facebook, I get that they're excited, but that's not your announcement to make. Speaking of Facebook, I don't plan on even hinting about it until I'm like 20 weeks along :p

I had to tell you guys obviously and everyone who is going through this journey, I couldn't have done it without your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->