General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Campn I hope so.
Keep forgetting to mention your sons pic!?:dohh:
I recall you had the Indian wedding dress in a pic long ago and I LOVED it...think you mentioned 2 types of weddings?
Anyhoo, always wondered what your DS looked like SUPER -CUTE!!
You will have to chase the girls away!!

Gigs- I haven't really read much about the case but I find it so strange, this isn't something federal. Maybe I'm thinking conspiracy theories, but wondering if it's a move by a competitor to shut them down for good?

J you're only 9dpo, right? Pleeeenty of time!

Campn I hope so.
Keep forgetting to mention your sons pic!?:dohh:
I recall you had the Indian wedding dress in a pic long ago and I LOVED it...think you mentioned 2 types of weddings?
Anyhoo, always wondered what your DS looked like SUPER -CUTE!!
You will have to chase the girls away!!

Thank you Jlm! He is funny about posing for pictures.
I think you're talking about beemeck! Her hubby is Indian and she had 2 celebrations!

thanks ladies... it's not a lay off or being fired. The boss has known that I'd be leaving for weeks. I gave him my last day of work date earlier this week. I was expecting him telling me my last day before Christmas.
At least I can still get EI, it'll take weeks before it pays for the first time but it's some money. I don't like the idea of collecting it anyway..

J, :test:

Campn ohhh lol you are right!!
Your exoticness threw me off lol

Gigs I'm 10 dpo
FF is saying I am 9 dpo, but I am sure I O'd btwn cd13/14 as usual
Matter of fact my cm was watery with full ferning and hi soft open cerv
cd13
by cd 14 cm was creamy, and ferning breaking up, cerv dropped back down, and was almost closed and firming up
My temp crept up cd 14 too.
I am due AF in 3 days so hopefully some nice lines somewhere in there!

Pacific scroll back for my test pics- not sure which page sorry

Hmm...just re-read my posts, looks like i was thinking i o'd during the wee early hours of the 3rd, so i'm feeling more confident about calling today 5dpo :thumbup:

J, our little medical pro (or anyone else who wants to theorize), question--if i didn't release an egg, would i still have normal pms symptoms? My boobs hurt, which is normal in the tww and my cm's gone total cream. Basically i'm trying to determine whether i actually released and egg.

Gigs- I would think if you haven't ovulated you'd still get pms symptoms as your body will still act like it needs to ovulate once again, what causes pms is estrogen increasing again (like the start of CD1) and progesterone decreasing causing you to shed your lining (with or without an egg)

I have no idea. It's a tricky question.

Id have no idea gigs on the pms symptoms if no egg was released, im sure you did ov though, hmmm.. Def a question for Dr J :)

Oh J i can still see lines on your tests, its still very early.. So your periods due Monday/Tuesday?

Sorry to hear about your Job Pacific, will you be going up with Hubs now then? Lotsa loving time ;)

Campn, you peed on any more cheapie strips or a frer today? Hehee

Oh Gigs i thought you were more Dpo than 5ish, yes, def hold out until Monday :thumbup: although, ive known myself to poas at 4/5dpo hahaaa!

Claire- I did another cheapie and it was darker, I hope it keeps getting darker, trying not to worry too much. But I'm really impressed by the wondfo cheapie I test with; these things are sensitive! If I only knew I'd have never wasted money on a FRER (esp the new design)

How are you feeling? How are the symptoms?

The new designs are rubbish from what ive seen, i havent seen them in UK as of yet, just the old ones floating about.. Yours is a sticky one no doubt :)

Thankfully, my sickness has just started subsiding thank god, i can start eating things, nice things ha ha! But boobs still hurt ouchy! Been feeling a lil achey here & there today but its eased off now, acc to BabyCentre 10 wks is a big devrloping stretching stage so i guess its that lol! Are you feeling anythung yet different? I know its ooober early, my nipples were painful within a couple of days i think..!

CB I should be due Monday for :witch:

Gigs Certain hormones ( like progest) don't rise after "O" timeframe if an egg is not released - thus the reason bbt conforms the egg release.
No eggy= no temp rise which is triggered by progest.
From what I've read estrogen builds lining preO and causes breast tissue to swell (pms or post O) but progest is what causes milk gland swelling.
The estrogen peaks at O, and progest surges from O to next AF( why temps tend to drop before AF).
Here's a link from the link queen :haha:
https://www.healthline.com/health/breast-premenstrual-tenderness-and-swelling

Claire- I've a few odd ones, one is the clear skin that got me to even test (not a bad symptom at all!) I've been cramping on my left side, that must be where the baby is, and I'm a little gassy. The last one isn't the best but I was also gassy when I first found out about DS, I rarely am gassy so this is something!

Not looking forward to MS and food aversions, as is usually be starving but nothing would sound good, but all that matters to me is the bean now, bring it on!

Bring on the symptoms Campn :thumbup: my bellys popped out but from bloating, uhh & yes ive started getting gassy aswell, chuff chuff Lol!

Thanks for that J, so what i'm understanding is a probably did release an egg then...AN egg, not EGGS. Damn it.

Sooo in keeping with tradition....POAS-a-holic by laws state:
One must use everypossible means to find the ever elusive 2nd line, as well as continue to compare, and recompare each previous tet to the most current(subsection 376-41B)

Here are my 9dpo and 10dpo frers...:-k
Almost seems today's evap is a tad darker than yesterday...but no real color??

Attachments

• Frer9-10dpoJan.jpg
    Frer9-10dpoJan.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
I'm trying so hard to catch up! It's been a crazy day. Bur I needed to add something for J! With my pregnancy I test on 9-10dpo with a test that is 20miu but has shown lines 60% of the time at 10miu. So anyway! That blank looking line where it looks like someone scratched the strip there... Ya that's what I had on my bfn. So I think that's a great sign! I've never had that before on a test except that day.

Thx MrsG- really hope it turns into something!

Breaking News! This just in!:haha:
:wohoo: A new test is coming a new test is coming!!!:haha:

Not anything bfp-ish butttt as I ran into the $ store to look for a couple cheap automotive things, I thot hmm let me grab a couple more $1 tests
:shock: There is a NEW brand on the shelf!? So I got 3
def before my 12 hr mark to retest today, but I had a 3 hr hold, no drinks, so why not:shrug:
So here's the run down
It's called Assured, says 99% accurate from day of expected period ( better than after you miss it lol), simple design, similar to NewChoice
**ONLY test I have seen saying add "2-3 drops" urine?? Most are 3 stated
The dropper is ridiculously thin, so drops are smaller than other cheapie droppers...
Nothing on pkg about miu so I assume the standard 25miu...but I think I see a pink shadow on this sucker!? ( yes I have perma line eye lol)
Package
AssuredHpt.jpg

HptAssured10dpoJan3.jpg

HptAssured10dpoWet.jpg

HptAssured10dpoWetNeg.jpg

Ugh :roll:
Pics came out smaller as less clear on upload !! Grrr
Damn you B&B!!
Sorry ladies- get your squinters out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts