General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:hi:Wookie
Just wanted to add a quick medical thought from my years working in labor & delivery...
Usually when docs said a patient's uterus was "paper thin" they are referring to the scar area from the First c sect ( thus the reason they never say this in a first c section hehe)

For this exact reason, my ob/gyn double sutured my c sect scar with my surrotwins- becuz she knew I wanted to get preg again asap ( 5 months later turned out)
On 2nd c sect scar was just fine due to her double suturing the first.
ANd I had a scar revision surg cpl years ago where she looked at the scar again and said it looks great.
So likely that is their concern...but whoever did your 2nd csect should have double sutured the area cut- especially if they noticed how thin that area was.

back in a bit!

Dobs your pics are beautiful!

J- you still have a few days for nice lines.

I'm hardcore craving carne asada tacos. It's badddd.

Jlm- Nooo!! There was a line! Are you gonna test again?? Are you sure you're 10 DPO? FF was so confused this cycle, I'm still not sure when I really ovulated!

I'm also worried about giving birth, hoping I have another vaginal cause the recovery of just that was hell.

CAMPN: SO exciting! Def darker. feel free to show us more tests.... ;)

welcome Wookie!!!

Gigs and campn: I'm the same way, super anxious, immediately go to worst case scenario in my brain. Honestly, it's made me nervous to have a child, because I'll worry CONSTANTLY about everything.

J: we're all waiting!!!

AFM: woke up with gigantic boobs. well, gigantic for me, because usually they're like mosquito bites. still a little achey/crampy, but at this point, could be PMS. boobs are larger than they've ever been, so that's hopeful! tested this morning, BFN. Argh.

Campn, i don't know what dpo i am. 5 is my guess, but i'm not 100% on that. Either way, I am not at all symptomatic so my expectations are low. My pregnancy and c/p both had a lack of appetite with them, so that's what i'm waiting for...no luck so far. And my boobs still hurt. It's not looking good.

J! I am soooo surpeised, that FRER was definitely positive. I hope this is a case of dobs syndrome, you can't see it but we can. Let's see that dang test please!

Rex, aren't our bodies evil? I hate the preggers symptoms that turn out to be pms :( so disheartening.

So where are our friday testers tests??

As for me, I may reunite with DH early. The boss had a talk with me this morning. He decided to move my last day up by 4 weeks.:wacko: I was expecting this before Christmas, but when it happens it's still a bit of a shock to the system now. We'll be tight for money, but should be able to pull through. DH wants to bring me out, but I am not sure if I want to leave all the animals behind. If I go there early, we won't go back here until the snow is melted (April/May)
I was thankful my body didn't betray me during the meeting, no tears!! It normally would have... yeah I am emotional like that.
:shrug::cry:I can now, right?:cry:

Sorry pl! That's hard no matter how much you expect it. My last job was like that. I knew they would be closing but when it happened I still was upset! Hopefully this means you can get back on the Ttc bus sooner!

Afm- this should be my last day of AF but Ian because I've had crazy intense cramping all morning. I just don't wanna be at work. I wanna go home and cuddle with hubs and the animals.

Aww PL i'm sorry to hear that :( what will you do with the animals? Will you have to process the chickens? Well that all sucks but at least you'll get to be with hubby sooner.

Mrs, sorry your uterus has decided to not only bleed, but cause you pain even now. So frustrating :hugs:

trying to get my POS phone to email pics to myself so I can get them on laptop to upload...YES this is the process I have to use everytime I post pics lol
back in a bit
Oh frer has a 2nd line but DEF test strip NO color once dry ( like a vacant spot:(

Am i misunderstanding? What do you mean "def test strip", you mean the frer test strip was blank when dry?

Holy crap 9 people are on this thread right now!

PL- I'm sorry hun, maybe you should have cried then said you're pregnant and they can't fire a pregnant woman :p I'm kidding. But at least you'll start TTC again right!?

MrsG- Sorry about the cramps, like really body first you don't get prego then you punish me for it!? Hope you go home early and rest :hugs:

Do any of you ladies like Chipotle!? Have you heard about the Feds investigating it over people getting sick from it!? It sucks so bad cause I love chipotle, but can't eat it now and risk it, but it makes no sense why would Feds investigate a restaurant over this!? So weird.

I like chipotle, haven't had it in awhile though (we can't afford to go out nearly as often as we used to). What are the claims against them?

Okay FINALLY got them transferred and uploaded annnnd labeled lol
The frer line is truly what I would call an evap, as there was no pink there when wet, and it is a gray vacant space now that it's dry ( used a bright light to accentuate the lack of color)
The other cheapies meh- nothing worth mentioning wet or dry- same as ystrdy kinda:shrug:
Will use a couple cheapies again tonight (12 hrs later)
Campn I am VERY reg in Oing betwn cd13/14, so I don't believe FF cd15...especially if you look at my cm etc.
Frer10dpoJanWet.jpg

Frer10dpoJanDry.jpg

hpt10dpoJanWet.jpg

hpt10dpoJanDry.jpg

Am i misunderstanding? What do you mean "def test strip", you mean the frer test strip was blank when dry?

I meant basically it's an evap ( gray vacant space- no color when in bright light).
So basically I am just seeing the dried test strip location ( where they put the chems hcg should attach to.

I'm definitely seeing a nice pink line on the dry one! I'm having trouble with the others, they look a smidge blurred on my screen

Campn I frickin LOVVVVE Chipotle!!!
I would def still eat there if one close by- but I have a cast iron stomach lol.
It's likely ppl getting sick from veggies- alot of ppl catch ecoli, hep A salmonella from veggies that have been in contact with contaminated things :(

We only have a Qdoba near me, and A Moe's a bit further- bleh
They are no where as good to me as Chipotle. LOVE the mega sized burritos with Barbicoa meat mmm mmm :munch:

Jlm- I'm seeing lines on pretty much all of them! Maybe you literally just implanted!??
Also FRER really isn't great with color early on, mine looked greyish when they were still wet, it's because the lines on the FRER are super thin.

Gigs I am holding out hope the hcg is sooo low that the pink isn't triggering :rofl:
But tbh in person not a hint of pink, just a faint gray line, and if I shine a light close or behind it looks like someone scraped the white off there and made a vacant space:shrug:
I'm saving the last frer for a few days, cd13 when AF is due.
I am pleased with the temps I have gotten the last few days...nice consistency:smug:
I'll use el cheapos again tonight around 10pm EST

Ok i opened the tests that are together and wet, and i see a line on the frer but to the right of your dots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->