General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks JLM but you have seen my gorgeous charts before haha and look how those turned out. ;). My bbt is back to normal today.

Yeah I know the feeling, that's why I like FF you can chart your pms symptoms.

I had three frers and a cb digi with weeks leftover from last cycle. I get free urine tests since I have kaiser so anything after that I will go there if af is late

That dream is hilarious! Twins scare me, too. My mom had twins. I love them, but as infants so much work.

I should make an account next month just for symptoms. I think that would help tremendously, or at least just write them down in a journal or something.

Posted today's test in the preg test gallery. I see the faintest shadow but pretty sure it's the indent.

It's going to be rough having to wait all weekend to test again! But alas, hubs must not be privy to my shenanigans!

FXed! I agree, definitely retest on a frer but hold it for four hours! Or wait until tomorrow morning. :)

I tested, but failed at holding urine long enough :( so i basically feel like i wasted $5. Oh well, love and learn.

This should be an interesting weekend...

Bummer Walmart sells the three pack for $12.99 and they usually have a $3 coupon on them

Dude., i'm so mad because last i checked they did have that. This time it was only a $9 (and some change) 2 pack :( but it did have the coupon...and I do need to go back to walmart for dog treats....

Oh lawd the POAS struggle is real!!! I almost bought one to take at the grocery store this afternoon since i was there alone!

Wtf is wrong with me?!

Haha nothing is wrong with you. :) I'm just short of running a fever, and I used Walmart is 4 minutes away from the grocery store as motivation to get off the couch to buy some food since SO gets home late haha. Bought 9 cheapies and a 3 pack of frer so I can waste money on tests and test every day until AF comes

Dobby you aren't wasting money ...you are just making sure the manufacturer placed tests in the boxes...and well you know, once you open them you are kinda wasting them if you don't make sure there is a test in the wrapper too...oh and control lines - um hmm those have to be tested to make sure they change color...so umm...yea ...that part You are just ensuring quality control right??:haha:

Lol!!! Hahaha i guess we can stop saying we have a problem--we are just quality control!

So when will you ladies start to test?

You are hilarious, JLM. :)

I broke my testing seal. I have enough frers to test every morning until af is due. I'm 9 do, af shows with spotting 12dpo and 13dpo full force. I am worried that my temp is low. Only 98.4 for 9dpo doesn't seem right going to do a chart overlay

Judging by J's chart she still have a bit. She is 5dpo today? Just looking at the thumbnail.

Jk just overrated my five cycles temping and 4/5 were 98.4 on 9dpo. Not feeling good about this cycle

I had to force my crosshairs again since FF refuses to give them to me. It insists ( with dotted line) that I O'd cd 10 - I insist it's cd12...well until I had really bad cramping for like 5 hours last night?!
I never have cramps even with AF, so I am leaving myself at 5dpo today, but man if ever there was implant cramping/pain it HAD to be last night, but that would make me more like 6-8dpo today, which means FF would be right - but I just can't see that high spike being my O day...I have no idea

Awesome on the Frer stash Dobby I am so jealous!
But ahem - quality control must be prepared, no?

I only have some walmart cheapies saved up- I always start testing 9dpo, but this cycle I have no idea when 9dpo really is :rofl:

Dobby love, you are well above cover, so still lookin good :thumbup:

Dobby, do share your tests when you can :) i love line spotting! And you certainly don't appear to be out yet, so hang in there!

J, i say you test both of those days "just to make sure" :haha:

I don't know much about the whole charting thing. How do you get crosshairs?

J, it probably does that because of the positive opks. But I agree with you on CD 12 being O day. FXed!!!

Gigs, the crosshairs are either put in by FF or you can put them in manually. The vertical line represents your O date, and the horizontal line is your cover line (which is your highest or average or something pre-O temp). That way you can easily keep track of how many dpo you are and if you dip below your cover line generally that is when AF appears (unless it's just your secondary estrogen dip which i get at 5 or 6 dpo).

I'd share my tests if there was anything worth sharing. They are stark white. No evaps, nothing. The last two days I have had weird cramping. This warm sensation like when you put tiger balm on down by my right ovary (the one I ovulated from this cycle) and then 10-12 hours later I get small tugging on the left side of my uterus. I don't feel pregnant though so shrugs. I ended up buying another pack of prenatals today. Going to see if i can get SO on board with trying one more cycle since I would be due the last day of school hahaha. My only other "huh that's weird" thing is that when I hold my tests super close to look for any hint of a line, the smell of the urine from the test dip is overwhelmingly disgusting. I've never had that before. So either my pee really wreaks (possibly, I changed my diet) or my sense of smell has enhanced.

Oh and EVERYTHING makes me cry. I have been crying almost non-stop since yesterday afternoon. Cried to my SO, cried to my mom, cried by myself, cried to SO again... out of the blue I cry. Normally, my pms is angry like stay away I will b* about everything and everyone. But it could just be sad from all the bfns.

Lol Dobby weepy sounds good for you then
Sorry Giggle, she already explained CH's
- Dobby explained it best, but I took out my opk on cd13 so FF would put in the dotted O line at least for now- since IF last night's cramping for 6 hours was implant, then I HAD to be at least 6dpo, which means I would have O'd very early, but it would be cd10 as FF suggests. I figure that will FORCE me to {feigning woe is me-ism} it will FORCE me to test a couple days earlier ...oh bother lol.
I figure if cd10 was O, then yesterday implant, then 3 days is 9dpo, which is when I would normally start testing.
Worst case I'm 2 days off.. I don't know. I def was convinced I O'd cd12 by chart, but Last night was something I have NEVER experienced, so we shall see if it all matters in a few days anyway!

Got my FXed!!! I remember the implantation cramping I felt with my last bfp, but what I feel now is nothing like that. I know I have felt it before, but it's usually around O time. But I know I Oed so I don't know why I am having O pain at 9dpo. Pretty sure it means AF is coming. I am having deja vu as I type that.

So when are you going to test J?

Will start Monday, it's the earliest possible bfp going by FF dotted line.
Well I have never gotten BFP before 9dpo anyhow lol, both times was long hold night of 9dpo

Yeah, my earliest was the evening of 8dpo (based on cramping) or 9 days past condom breaking. Every other one was either day of AF or a day before. But blahhhh here's to hoping Monday brings good news for both of us.

Eeeee i'm hoping you both test positive! Cant wait to see what happens. Everything you're saying sounds promising! Even the feeling that you're out.

I finally felt like eating today--had taco bell (yuck) at lunch and okra from my garden for dinner. Unfortunately i over salted it and it made me gag...and now thinking about eating it is making me nauseated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->