General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Jealous!!! I want Taco Bell so bad! I have been craving it for three days. Every time I grab my keys to go to the car, I talk to SO and he reminds me that one night of Taco Bell is three workouts at the gym. I wanted to bake a giant cake today and eat it all because I was depressed.... got the "If you eat the ENTIRE cake BY YOURSELF you WILL get fat" speech. We're shallow in this house lol so that worked. He did say I could go out and get one of those by the slice ones, but they don't taste as good as the cakes I bake so tough s* for me.

Ooo nausea, eh? Sounds like someone might have a case of the morning sickness! That's how I knew to test with my last bfp. I was queasy at dinner and then full on threw up the next morning. Got a bfn that morning but was super sick at lunch eating something I eat every week with coworkers, so went in for bloods at the doctors, came home and POAS and BAM BAM frer bfp, fr gold digital bfp, and hcg bloods came back at 7

OOh yes nausea = gooood...well, not usually but when ttc yessss lol
I never get sick...not even when I carried my surro twins, never had ms in my life, and thankful, cuz i love to eat!

Dobby, everytime I see your avatar I feel all Zen hehe
Oh yea Dobs - my daughter found a recipe on line to make cake in a cup..reg cake mix, just diff measures, came out good. That's how she keeps from baking a whole one to get her cake fix.
Oh wait - even better - If you go to the cake section, they sell mini microwave one...very good as well- I used to get them as special desserts for my older 2.
Not a whole cake but technically you can eat the "whole" cake lol.
As for the by the slice OMG we have a European Bakery and a Spanish Bakery nearby - Baked daily, so 1 slice ( it's huge mind you) SO worth it...OH and Cheesecake Factory - by the slice - SO worth it as well.... Now look what you started Dob lol

lol sorry Giggle
Were you sick with your first?

Nope. I threw up once the entire pregnancy, and i think it was food poisoning. I kept waiting for morning sickness to come on and thank goodness it never did!

Hmm maybe you have a girl bean lol I always thought more hormones should be involved with a girl - just my thoughts tho!

LOL yeah I read old wives tale that boy beans give you mad ms. Guess all of mine must have been boys!!! Jk, the women in my family do not handle our hcg well at all. We are sick, miserable, b*s when preggers.

JLM, I guess it would make sense to portion it out and just bake some of it. Yeah, we have fresh by the slice at Safeway but meh. It's good. And Fresh and Easy always has delicious desserts they are just super expensive. That bakery sounds yum!!! And you can never go wrong at the CF.

So, either I f*ed up the pork chop I had for dinner or I am still sick or who knows. But my family picked me up to go to dinner, and I was sitting drinking my water when i got a waaaave of nausea. I almost had to excuse myself from the table. It was better after I ate, but still there for a bit before it went away. Trying not to get ahead of myself.

Oh no Dob that's awful - glad you were able to get past it!
Hope you all get some relief in that area. I love all kinds of food, so ms would really be tough on me hehe, not to mention I love to cook!

Ms with my last was no fun. The first two I only had it in the morning. Felt like being hungover haha. The last was all day. My gyn had to prescribe me medicine. It was less intense if my stomach was never empty.

BFNs this morning. Temp is still up, but I would explain it to decrease tomorrow or 12dpo not today. Just hope I don't have another tease cycle.

Well...i was waiting to see a darker line to let you guys know, but i did test yesterday morning with a super faint line. It looked identical to my 10dpo line with my son. I assumed it'd be darker this morning and i could show you guys but it's totally blank.

I'm not sure what to think....what would you assume? That the symptoms were in my head and the test was faulty or a chemical?

Had a terrible head ache last night and this morning. Blah.

I'm so mixed with emotions right now...

Here's yesterday morning's test. No point in posting today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 192
:( big :hugs:

I almost lost my breakfast this morning which is bizarre since I made the exact same thing I made yesterday. I was nauseated for an hour. I'm fine now. Getting the car smogged and may find myself at walmart haha

Gig don't worry just yet. Keep in mind even with the same brand of test, even the same lot number at times, the sensitivity can vary from stick to stick.
I def see the faint line on the pic you posted, so perhaps you got an overly sensitive lucky one, and the line will show up as hcg continues increasing, OR the one today is not as sensitive, and again, you will see the line tomoro when hcg is higher
:hugs:

Maybes you're right.....and against my better judgement i'll test one final time in the morning and let that be the deciding test. Though if it's light again i'm really going to be perplexed....i was pretty set that i was just going to wait until wednesday, but i can't help but pee on things!

Dobby, this all sounds very promising! Hope you aren't just coming down with something :/

Thanks. I was just sick which is what is weird. I feel fine now. Was a bit queasy on the way to dinner, but it was just momentary. Took a test again (hahaha) and it was stark white. It's breaking my heart so I know I should skip tomorrow, but after my trip to Walmart I built up a good stash: 5+ cheapies, 3 cb digital with weeks, and 2 frers. It was my first time eating Ethiopian (SO was so cute today, we napped on the couch and then went out for a nice little dinner date), and so I had a carafe of honey wine without thinking. Oh well. I'm so tired and scared to go to bed. I'm terrified tomorrow my temp will drop.

I think you should wait until Wednesday. I want to wait until Wed, but I'm crazy and evidently like to torture myself.

I just read that last comment....should have waited but oh well. Definitely negative. I wrote to consumer affairs just to voice my concerns, ask about the false positives, and air my grievances about the new design (i HATE the curve, which to me makes it harder to read since i get more glare in the window).

On the plus side, Hubs is now ready to commit to trying actively for a second. I told him I'd like to wait until late October/November and he seems good with that. i hope it doesn't change...but time will tell!

Good luck to you both this cycle. Keep posting here! I want to see a second line on someone's test!

Aw, I am so glad hubs is ready to try! :)

My temp dipped .1 and stark white bfn. I usually spot cd12 so a major temp drop tomorrow will let me know if I am in or not. I know it means nothing, but of the hundred (being literal) one step tests I have taken in the last 5 cycles only one other had an evap and it was grey. Yesterday morning's had a thin, pink evap. I know how dumb it is to get excited about an evap, but ... =\. I posted it in the gallery

Ooh Dobby can you give us the link to it?
Would love to stare at it, as I am no doubt BFN this morning, but I still am anywhere between6-8 dpo...I have never ever had a cycle I was this unsure grrr.
Also Dobby, you are 11dpo, but when is your AF due? That is a very small dip.
With DS I literally dipped up and down everyother day.
2010BFP.jpg
Gig-SOoo happy for you he is on board! SOmetimes they just need a reality check hehe.

Just went and looked at the test Dobby...it certainly is interesting! Hope it turns into a positive for you. On one hand, if tests are indeed not created equal, perhaps this one has some weird reason for making a line this time...on the other hand, i took loads of frer's with my son, and they were always stark white. The odd one that was super faint and seemingly gray that didn't look like a positive at all ended up being my first positive and they got darker from there.

Also this cycle i had been taking dollar tree tests and two (one taken yesterday and ine taken at 9dpo) had super faint evaps, which i never see on those tests. In fact, when i first purchased a few, i used one just to have a bases of comparison, like if i had an evap or faint line, but it was stark white.

It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens!

J, any new symptoms to report?

Nothing on my end, other than my nips have been sore/sensitive last cpl days, I'm really just irritated not to know for sure if I am 5dpo or 7dpo. I tested ystrdy am and this am - expected it's early and BFN, but I need something to occupy my mind.
That gap in my +opks is naggin me, because usually i get all the +s together...see below pls:
OPK cd9-13.jpg
OPK cd9-15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"