General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ok...changed several things to see what I can get crosshairs with (experimenting with FF), also, tho cd9 and cd10 opks were + in appearance to me in real life, looking back at my pics, they were not as dark when compared with cd13 opk( i kept them all)
So I left everything as I truly saw it, but switched to FAM mode rather than forcing my O date.
Good part is this gives me crosshairs in FF, Bad part is the CH are later than I hoped for O, and it raised my coverline from 97.13 to 97.24 :(
I am barely above coverline with this, but had a slow rise with DS, so nothing more I can do about this. Hopefully most of the donor :spermy: hung around until cd14.
(Note- I am posting this in the Aug thread as well).
Bleh...now that this makes me only 5dpo today, I am putting away the tests fro a few days. This has really been stressing me out, as I truly gave 110% this go round.
Wish me luck, and :dust:

Forgot to mention I discarded that one odd high temp pre-O...no idea why that morning was so high, but I woke up sweating under the covers.
Dobby how do I see your test?

J, now you've really peaked my interest! Do you have a ttc journal? If not, what's your background story?

Wow, J! That's a lot of analyzing there lol. I stop testing after my positive. Too much of a headache.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2336061-walmart-cheapie-one-step-evap.html
Is the link. Sorry for the short reply, hav to get my classroom in order before I head to the gyn. I have itching (which started a few days ago but odorless and no discharge) but today i had a TON of really icky looking discharge. ><

Dobby, maybe some vaginosis or something :( hope it's an easy fix. Also, did i ask what grade you teach?

My cervix is high, tightly closed...guess it hasn't gotten the memo i'm not pregnant yet :dohh: due tomorrow, very curious if my period will be delayed now.

That sounds exciting but I know nothing of cervixes. I really stay away from it haha. I don't know what it is about my cervix, but I don't like to go near it. FXed!!!

Well, she said that just looking at it that there wasn't any abnormal or unusual amounts of discharge internally. She did see some externally. She went ahead and did a pap since she was down there lol and took a sample. Both came back clear. She said there was no sign of an infection, but there were skin cells in my discharge. She said usually this meant there was something there and my body just needed to flush it out which is why the cells were there. Idk could just be because I am two days before AF. I didn't ask.

BUT I do get free urine tests in the lab, and since she didn't do one (and I had just peed so I didn't ask) I went down to the lab. The radiology clerk checked me in instead of the usual lab clerk. I told her I wanted a urine test, and she asked if I had one ordered. I said no because you just walk in for those. She made a face and shrugged and said that I had "a standing blood test ordered". Last time I went in, my doctor ordered two blood tests to make things easy since I thought I was having a cp. The first came back neg so I never took the second one. I figured it would have expired. But I guess not. So I will call later tonight. Sometimes I get lucky and they get it processed before it is too late. Otherwise I have to wait until the morning. I am going CRAZY!!! Hence this long A post. It's a beta so no guesswork.

Ahh boo :( so sorry to hear that. When is af due? And wonder what was up with the illnesses?

I really hope hubs comes around to actively trying again.

My uterus stopped cramping after about 2 hours, but now it's starting up again. Definitely not looking forward to this period :(

J, looks like it's all up to you now!

Probably just kid germs. Second graders are dirty.

:hugs" My cramps are kicking in as well. Not sure if my region is just angry from the pap smear or PMS. I'm due to spot tomorrow and get full AF on Wednesday.

Honestly, I'm better off seducing him and hoping he gets caught up enough in the moment that he stops stressing for half a second and finishes inside haha. I know we would be better off waiting a year, but I really want my baby now r_R. I have put off a lot and sacrificed a lot for him. He should give me this hahahah

Seriously, J. No pressure ;)

LOL geez i get home late Aug threads broke into a battle and now pressure for a BFP on a girl who has no idea when she even O'd :rofl:
Dobs that's crazy your temp is still nice and high!
Gig are you counting yourself def out too??
:cry:
Well if you are waiting on me...I am on the world's slowest elevator temp wise...and now that I am back 2-3 days I sure hope this darn temp actually shows some hope by the time I test again at 9dpo...not amused:coffee:

Yeah wth happened?! I'm too lazy to read it. Lol.

Thanks it drop low tomorrow. Or it will be a tease and wait to drop until 13dpo or maybe I'll have another freak 14 lp cycle. My post iud cycles like to mess with me.

Yeah, your temps are confusing. Hope they keep climbing and quit playing games with your heart. Yes, I am singing backstreet boys in my head lol

Lol Dobby, now I hear BSBoys, thanks

Oh Gig sorry forgot to answer your question - no I don't have a ttc journal. I just really like having other women who understand what I am going through, and being able to vent to others when needed, or benefit from their stories.
My story - I have 3 kiddos, 23, 18, and when I got married a 2nd time had my 4 yr old son, but planned to stay married forever after and have at least 2 more kids...well 4 yrs later, I am divorced from my abusive ridiculously childish ex, nearly 42, and still have a burning desire to have at least 1 more sibling to grow up with my 4y/o son. I feel just because my marriage didn't pan out, there is no reason my desire for another chil/sib for my son has to die with it.
Soo I was dating a man for 2 yrs, who wanted kids, and to remarry - and all was well until he finally admitted he changed his mind on kids right now...:shock:
He is now 47, and I nearly 42...He may have time to burn, but I truly don't. We still speak as friends only, and he is working out of the country, so thank GOODNESS I did not fget preg by him seeing we were NTNP all last year before his wonderful admission.
I was a surrogate in 2009 and carried twin girls for a couple, and still am in touch with them to this day. They are awesome, as are their parents.
BUT, I have been ttc with a passion for 11 months now, and I am worried it may not happen at this age, as I never had to try more than once in the past:(
But hopefully it works out soon, and my son can be the big brother I always intended him to be. I was an only child and hated it. I wish I had siblings to share things with now that I am older.
My older 2 kids are great, but my youngest will technically grow up an only child given the age difference and fact that they are out of the nest.
Sigh...so here I sit hehe:flower:

Dob from what I gather - Lost started a new support thread for those struggling to conceive in the over a year section ( i think that's it - rather long term ttc)
So it seems some felt a post there and/or in her journal offended them in their current situations - be it bfp or ttc short term...
And from there many comments were posted in reply.
I read everything, but don't have anything to add either way to the discussion. Everyone has diff situations and things that make them feel hurt and or supported, and I get it - from all views... I really do.
TTC is a raw nerve for all of us each and every moment of each and every day...
I wish all of us could get our BFPs this instant and carry on to happy healthy pregnancies with children just as happy and healthy.
The truth of the matter is NO ONE on any of these boards can actually change the PHYSICAL state of our bodies, but we can uplift our spirits and add wisdom to each other's minds, so I choose to simply add advice and/or knowledge and positivity when and where I can. :flower:

Awe did not know you were a surrogate. How cool!

Ic ic. Yeah, I get pissy sometimes but when that happens I changed tabs to a baby store or YouTube to watch ultrasounds or gender reveals until I can say something constructive and helpful lol. I love this forum because of how supportive everyone is. I have been on so many others where the women are just cruel. So to each their own. I hope people read your post and take it to heart.

Awww what a bittersweet story, J. How do your 2 oldest get along? That has been my biggest debate this whole time--should my son have a sibling or are we better off with just him and affording more things for him? But hearing stories like yours make me feel confident in my decision to have a sibling for Des. I'll be honest, I 100% have no desire for an infant...but I would love to be pregnant again and have a toddler again.

To help curb the desire, I also have a pinterest board where Ive started posting ideas for the nursery :)

The only only child I know who enjoys bring an only child is a spoiled brat who has accomplished nothing in her life. Just saying. ;)

Really curious in an annoyed way to see what my body does. My temp is clearly dropping for af, but I should have hit 98.2 or lower today. Wonder if things will be as usual or if af will be late a day.

The only only child I know who enjoys bring an only child is a spoiled brat who has accomplished nothing in her life. Just saying. ;)

Lol!
I know two only children...one is a friend who enjoyed it but has her fair share of issues now....

The other is my father who still doesn't know how to share :dohh: god forbid you do laundry on Sunday (he designated that as his own laundry day, and if you had anything in the wash, he'd get bent out of shape and pull it out then put his own in :haha: )

Dobby, why do you want a boy first? Just curious.

Gig my oldest 2 are amazing. They are 5 years apart obviously, but NEVER fought, ever. It was not a planned age gap, but worked great as when daughter was born son just started kindergarten, and was very interested in being a helper. They still get along great to this day.
Will have the same age gap between youngest son and next, If I manage another this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->