General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL yeah i was curious but then my alarm went off on 11dpo and I looked at my phone and was like f*** it.

I don't blame you!
I am so giddy for yoooou! Yay Team BLUE!

LOL D
My ex has been trying to email ( BF not ex hub) and sweet talk since he's finally coming back from EU after 6 months:roll:
Umm no...wasted 2 fertility yrs there, with his last minute mind change on kids!
I am so baby obsessed now...not gonna happen ...uh uh!

Hi to the new Mrs! Tell us about your wedding!!! My secret dream job is to work at a gown shop. I love gushing over dresses almost as much as ttc related things :p

Dobs, please tell me you've taken a photo of your pup sleeping on the glass table from the underside. Maybe with a smooshed puppy mouth against the glass? LOVE THE PUPPIES. Who will always be puppies, even my 12yo puppy boo.

Ok, i also love gushing over puppies! I've got a boston terrier and a boston frenchie mix. What so y'all have?

J, i'll of course let you know how that bumpy bus ride goes :haha:

J, I hate that when exes try to sweet talk their way back in. Hard pass.

Gigs, no. I didn't want to move to grab the camera and wake her up. I have an Australian Shep mix and a Sheltie. Herding dogs are my favorites. I was between my Sheltie and a gorgeous black husky, but my brothers were scared of it so I thought a 15lb dog that looks like Lassie would be better. :) Love frenchies!

Gig,
We got married 4 months ago in a backyard wedding! It was in the country with vineyards surrounding it. Super simple and low key, hubby actually planned most of it! Lol I actually worked at a bridal shop earlier this year as a second job and it is a lot of fun! But brides are kind of... Not smart... They want a $7000 gown you would see on "say yes to the dress" but only have $100 for it. But now I'm in boring media sales.

Dobs, LOVE ME SOME BORDER COLLIES! I'm not as into the shelties though...never met one i liked, and i'm put off by their poor aging :/ though i can't talk much as my boston is epileptic, a touch arthritic, partially blind and mostly deaf....but i wuuuv himmmm! Actually all this puppy talk inspired me to let the pups sleep in my bed tonight. I usually don't let them as they snore, lick a lot, and take up all the room (despite a king matress).

Mrs, what kind of dress did you get? I love the idea of a backyard wedding. I probably would have gone that route, if i knew anyone with property large enough!

What do media sales entail?

Selling advertising on the Internet and TV to businesses. My dress was a trumpet style with lots of lace and buttons of course! lol

LMFAO!!! That would be me! I want that crazy expensive dress from SYttD, but I want it on a budget! I wanted to try the Twilight dress on. I almost did, but then my ex-fiance admitting to cheating on me the day before my appointment so I wasn't in the mood to even try it on just for fun. I loved the Disney series dresses by that A.A.... hold on gonna google Alfred Angelo. Hm. I swear they were prettier 5 years ago. Shrugs. I told SO I can give up marriage, but not the wedding. I want a day where I get to wear a pretty dress in front of a small group of people I care about and get s***faced with them on champagne haha.

Anyway. Gigs, I think they look so cute all old-like. I've seen some pretty long-lived shelties. I'm more put off by the incessant barking and pre-disposition to have clingy personality types hhaha. Basically, my dog is too much like me ;) Sorry to hear about your boston. That's a lot to deal with. My dogs are 5.5 and 1, so they're still pretty young. The sheltie had some recurring digestive issues last year, but it seems to have cleared up.

Mrs, are you an early tester? When are you planning to break the seal on poas? hehe

Lol they did used to be better I worked at davids bridal.

I usually am an earlier tester but i really want to try and wait until October 6th.. The day af is due. Lol

Now that you typed that I distinctly remember reading that. I can't remember anything lately >< You're so good. I'll try not to peer pressure you into testing early haha

Each month ttc i always look back at Rileys bbt chart when i fell, cd16 or 17 i ivulated & cd24 i fet the faintest if faint positive :) still look back in aww, i remember holding the took apart frer right upto my suster & was 'OMG there is something there, right??!' Ha ha

Hi Mrs G, welcome to the funniest crazy thread hehe i love it here :)

So i was rumaging through some drawers & filound a cheapie pg strip so for fun i peed in it, & could almost see something & nothing, now i know for a fact im not pg as we were very careful over the 'fertile' week but wtf?! Bloody evappy crap! They shouldnt be allowed to sell tests even if cheapies when they do this ohhhh! Tried to get a pic but wont let me post & pic looks neg anyway pffftt, just fancied a whinge really Lol! Hurry up AF, Tues - Weds next week will be 14dpo, then cd1 yay

Eee i want to see the test anyway! SCIENCE!

Hubs found 5 eggs in the duck yard this morning :happydance: he just went in early to do some chores for me while i continue to take it easy with my back. They haven't officially been let out in the grass yet, so I'm hoping I find one or two he missed ;)

I'm sooooo exciiiitteeeddd! Love my duckies. Love them even more now that they aren't free loaders! Finally paying some rent!

Mrs, did you get your dress from DB? I got mine there. It was an a-line (borderline ball gown) ((wow, the word "gown" looks really weird to me right now, like it can't possibly be spelled that way...g own....)) white dress with black lace. Wish i had lost more weight before i squeezed into it...but oh well!

Dobs, hate the clingy dog types...? Are you sure you're not a "cat person"? :haha: and while i'm addressing you, are you going to poas again?

Ahhh they're egg laying yay! If i was local id buy your chook eggs, farm fresh ;-)

Let me see if i can upload! Cant believe i found the strip it was pushed to the back with my old pg books ha ha

Uhh its a butt pain! I can upliad but then i close the window & it freezes, i does it ok when i amend my profile/avatar pic?! Im doing it from my iphone so thats probs why, i wonder if it'll let me do it by private message.. Hmmmm

I have the same problem. This site doesn't seem to be compatible with iphone....my page frequently reloads and freezes

Nah wont let me grr! Mine does aswell, keeps flicking on/off when im trying to type its poo nuggets! But there is something there haha il soon know uf s lil dude swam through if i dont get af on tues/weds :) wish inwascthis relaxed with testing on an active month lol it would save me a mini fortune!

Gigs what time is it where you are? Its 14:09 UK time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->