General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

It's wonky with my galaxy as well, but my phone in general needs to be replaced lol.

I test all the time, too lazy to update anymore. The majority of my tests are in my announcement page though. Slowing down with testing because I don't want to spend the money and because I pee so much now that my urine is never as concentrated as I want

Attached last night's

I want to see your test, too!!!!

And Yay eggs!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-25-06-57-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-25-06-57-01.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 18
Ah look at that very dbl pink lined frer hehee its beautiful :)

I may try the laptop but thats crap aswell hahaa! & i hate thati cant jyst 'copy & paste' ohhh!

Ha ha the peeing has started kicking in then Dobby.. Whens your first scan & midwife apt??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=898539&stc=1&d=1443190566

Is this my pic attachment lol

Gig

No I actually didn't buy my dress there even though I was working there at the time. Lol because I worked there I knew how many people bought the ones I liked and I wanted to be original.

Oh my goodness, I go MIA for a couple weeks and look at all the excitement I missed.
Dob a big fat happy baby dust congratulations to you!
It was fun reading through the posts as you tested, yes, no, YES! I am so glad you got to have the betas right away.
So... I was staying away because I really don't need to put emotional energy into my very unrealistic ttc dreams. If I get to birth another baby it will truly be a miracle.
But... I am back because I started temping again this cycle and my chart looks just like my chart when I had my DS. I did not think I had gotten good timing on BDing this time so I was just waiting to have another chance next cycle. Of course I am symptom spotting now and trying not to start POS ing yet. Sorry I am fickle and come and go around here. It is just my love hate relationship with all things ttc.

TMI part coming up: Stop here unless you want the crazy tmi details of why I thought this cycle was a wash.

So the night that ended up being 3 days before O my friend and I had some quality time together. I didn't think BDing was going to be an option so we enjoyed some oral. Then, a couple hours later we ended up BDing. There was not much fluid and I didn't even have EWCM yet at that point. I figured since it was his second go for the night there just were not many swimmers. But what if they mostly got deposited nice and high and stayed up there? We had plans to be together two nights later which would have been perfect timing but he had a work thing get in the way and we didn't see each other. The good thing is this tww will be shorter because I wasn't obsessing till now. And next month there is a pretty good chance I will get to BD with better timing. I will keep you all posted if I pee on any sticks.

Claire Cool you are 5 hrs ahead of me (later).
Was gonna ask you when you are gonna ttc again, but assume it's next cycle?
Also in America we "get" preggers, but I know you UK folk say "fell" However you threw me for a moment when you said this-
" i always look back at Rileys bbt chart when i fell, cd16 or 17..."
I was like :shock: OMG! She FELL! I pictured you tripping on a curb or stairs:rofl:
Funny how diff phrasing triggers diff images. Also prob bcuz my mom told me she was like 8-9 months preg with me, when her dog ran out of the house and she fell on her stomach chasing him:huh:
Really mom? You thought that was a good idea?? Mind you she is like 5ft tall and was HEAVILY preg with me - I was 8 lbs 15 oz (a hair over 4kg or .62 stone for you all):haha: I love google conversion calculators

So since I'm new what's everyone's story? From Js post it sounds like maybe everyone isn't actively Ttc? I want background on everyone so I can pretend I'm not the new kid! Lol

VM, welcome back! That certainly sounds promising! I'm rooting for you!
Dobs, i'm going to have to thread stalk you now to find those photos...
CB, that link didn't work :(
Mrs....in a nut shell...
Hubs and I have been discussing baby #2 for over a year. I wasn't on board until a couple months ago, and now I'm brooooooody. He is concerned we'll be screwed financially, but I think we'll find a way to make it work. I had a chemical pregnancy last month, and thought he was on board ttc in October...however he is now singing a different tune and wants more money coming in before we start trying. We are suburbanites turned farmers and we have a decent size flock of ducks. Our plan is to sell their eggs, so we have that money....but up until yesterday, they hadn't started laying yet.

My fertile window starts in about a week and a half. We have an event at our farm next weekend and might be able to try and sell some eggs. I think this will be critical in hubs' decision to start ttc'ing or putting it off....

Claire Cool you are 5 hrs ahead of me (later).
Was gonna ask you when you are gonna ttc again, but assume it's next cycle?
Also in America we "get" preggers, but I know you UK folk say "fell" However you threw me for a moment when you said this-
" i always look back at Rileys bbt chart when i fell, cd16 or 17..."
I was like :shock: OMG! She FELL! I pictured you tripping on a curb or stairs:rofl:
Funny how diff phrasing triggers diff images. Also prob bcuz my mom told me she was like 8-9 months preg with me, when her dog ran out of the house and she fell on her stomach chasing him:huh:
Really mom? You thought that was a good idea?? Mind you she is like 5ft tall and was HEAVILY preg with me - I was 8 lbs 15 oz (a hair over 4kg or .62 stone for you all):haha: I love google conversion calculators

Haha yes i fell over & 'woopsy' im pregnant lol if it was only that easy hahaa

Ah thats such a pooper, i clicked the link & it showed my pic?! Hmm.. Oh well, pretty sure its an evap anyhow.

I'l be ttc next cycle, il be starting my grapefruit juice again in hope for lotsa ewcm & then hop on the ttc wagon ha ha!

How many dpo are you now J? ..

Vanya!!! Welcome back yay!
I think you are well timed for a girl...not sure if that's what you want.
If you think about it, ppl wanting girls aim for a few days before O, which is when fluids are not necessarily the best, but hey we girl :spermy: swim slower, but are tougher. Males :spermy: swim faster, but only if the better fluids, annnnd if the fluids are not acidic ( which is what we usually are inside)
Sooo to clear up the muddy water I just made lol...
You are still in! Good timing for a girl, but the fact that ( well I'm assuming here) you had an argasm- that makes your fluids more alkaline, which is better for making boys! I am team Blue YAY!:dance:
And NO worries on the 2nd finish for him. There are still millions of :spermy: up in ya lol:haha:
If all it took to NOT get preg was for men to get off once before :sex: EVERY woman would do that instead of these crazy BC methods we mess our bodies up with!
Reassuring fact: Takes about 3 months for sperm to mature and be rdy to fert an egg...ppl get preg allll the time doing sex several days in a row, or every other day the whole month.
When a guy releases, it's not all mayure :spermy: shot out, it's a mix of mature and immature.:hugs:
:grr: Here's hoping the 2nd battalion ran thru the gate!
:dust:

Dobs OMG the lines!!! Can you imagine if we alllll had the patience to wait till AF due or late??? OMG soooo much better than squinters!!

Lol at the 2nd battalion comment hahahahhahaha

You put it so delicately.

JLM you made my day. :) I would love to have a girl but I wouldn't care girl or boy. I really just dream of giving birth to a healthy child once more. Both of us being older already puts us in the not likely to happen naturally camp but it is not impossible until I hit menopause. That is why I am still here hoping. :-D

Mrs.G to answer your question I am a recently single mom of a beautiful 9 year old boy. I had one loss before him and one about a year after. I wasted way to long in a relationship that there was no chance of ttc. I am currently involved with my best friend of 20 years who happens to be married to someone else. We are both 45 but I am not yet in menopause so I still have hope. I want a baby more than anything in the world right now. I am having to get very creative about finding ways to time the BDing right.

Vanya

So sorry for your losses. Are you doing anything besides BDing? Lol
GL to you!

VM, no judging and sorry if you already answered this....does he know you are ttc?

So hard to keep up with you ladies.

Welcome back VM! Thanks! Yeah, it was a roller coaster. Haha. Agreed that 3 days out is still a chance. Even if you did have oral beforehand. Yeah, you really want that first batch as they say the first spurt of ejaculation contains the strongest swimmers, but it doesn't mean you are out. Sorry you wasted time on a jerk. I know the feeling.

Claire and J, OMG! I was wondering what that meant! I assumed "fell pregnant" and she just left out the pregnant part. Did not occur to me that it was a UK thing hahah

Gigs, no stalking necessary. Just a click of the link in my sig. I'm probably not going to update with any more tests though. Says the person who bought 2 more frers today. LOL I couldn't help it! They had a coupon! So it was 2 tests for $5.

One of my students wrote me a note that said she loves me. :) I sincerely hope my kid turns out as freaking adorable as her.

My story... After a string of emotionally and physically abusive relationships, I was single for a while. I met SO, and we originally HATED each other. We're oppose personality types: he is ENTJ and I am ISFJ. So we agreed to a purely physical relationship. Eventually, we learned how to communicate with each other and fell in love. He doesn't believe in marriage (or anything government run) so no marriage. Discussions of a possibly commitment ceremony, just seems like a waste of money now though. Maybe when this little bug is old enough to be a ring bearer/flower girl :) We were actively trying to not get pregnant, but after a broken condom and plan b failure turned into a bfp (and after the shock wore off) we figured we were ready to have that baby. Unfortunately, we lost it at about 6.5 weeks. So I got the copper IUD for a few months. Then, we talked about it and took it out in April to TTC. We were shocked at how long it took to get pregnant, but it all worked out in the end. :)

Ahh Dobs how sweet!
MmHmm 2 more huh? lol I don't blame you. I would be collecting an array of bfps and smiling like a fool!
Claire only 5dpo, but I start testing in 4 more days ( Tues):happydance:
Was gonna say I don't feel anything and as I typed got some twinges down there??
Hope it's the bean!
Vanya I love that name btw- def no judging from me- I really hope you two made it happen!
Its true we older ladies :jo: have to try harder...and put in our teeth first lol:haha:
JK I am hanging onto hope so long as I have a :witch: still.
My mom freaked me out when she said her monopause started at 43:shock:
NO NO NO!:brat:
I am about to be 42!...mind you she is the same lady still rockin the IUD from 1973:rofl:
So I am taking her talks with a grain of salt.
VM- I didn't know my donor was married until I did a backgrnd check on him :shock:
But I have known him since 2009, and he's still signed up with agencies as a :spermy: donor so I can only assume wifey knows after 12 yrs married- of course they may be separated:shrug: We don't get into all that.
All I cared about is that he was willing, no coparenting, No STDs, and he has the same looks as my other kiddos father, so hopefully the baby won't be the odd duck out hehe.
"Mommy...why doesn't he look like ..." :trouble:
"RECESSIVE genes children!! Now be quiet!"
lol...will deal with that hurdle later ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->