General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh! Question so how do you sell your eggs? Since right now it's still early in the process and you don't have that steady stream of eggs popping out. Or do you? Cannot remember

Siblings are the best. I love mine.

Not yet. He's coming home a little early since he is running a fever. So he'll be home tomorrow night. I was like :dohh: A- keep your fever germs out and B- one less day to plan

Teetering between...

1) taking him to his favorite beer place, and while he parks place an order of two glasses of his favorite beer. Then, I would have the waitress bring it over but place both glasses in front of him and put a water glass in front of me that has a note saying, "Guess you're drinking for two now."

2) doing something with the dogs since he always calls himself their daddy. Something like buying them a new toy and writing on it that now he's going to be a human daddy.

Or doing something Harry Potter themed since we both love Slytherin...
a) Taking his "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" flask and putting it in the middle of the coffee table with the layout of our place on marauder's map esque paper that leads him to all of my pregnancy tests hahaha like ALL of them

b) write on my belly: gemino (the doubling curse) or something like "touch with caution: the gemino curse is active"

c) try to find some Slytherin kids stuff and make a board that says future Slytherin on the way

d) make a sleeve with the HP style "(his name) and the Muggle-Born Heir" or something less obvious like "(his name) and the Chamber of Secrets" chamber referring to uterus and have it wrapped around my pregnancy journal.

Oh you def have to do something Harry P related hahaa loadsa fun!!

!!!! TWIIIINNNNSSSS

Someone better have twins! Or not....whatever lol. Oh and it better not be me!
And no dob, i didn't get the fun kind of wake up. I'm on the rag anyway...still have about 8 days to go of that. Then fertile window! Though i'm doubtful we take advantage of it this cycle....

COME ON DUCKS. Got 5 eggs this morning :) that's good, but not great. Didn't record it obviously...i'm the swamp monster this morning. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh we would sell from our facebook page and local classifieds. We're somewhat known in our community so hoping it wont be too hard to find buyers! Once they pick up the pace we'll contact our guy at the Omni Hotel who has first "dibs", then from there contact local bakers/bakeries.

But at 5/day right now....that's slightly less than a 10% laying ratio. Not very good lol

What other animals/veges you have at your Farm gigs? Your lil boy must love it :)

Oh yeah, he does love the ducks! He loves terrorizing them :haha: he enjoys chansing them around, which he's not allowed to do. He also likes feeding them kitchen scraps (leftover veggies and fruit).

No other farm animals yet, but we've talked about goats, quail, and turkey. This year we grew okra, watermelon, cantaloupe (that was a failure), cucumbers, tomatoes, elderberry, peppers, and butternut squash. We planted several other things that didn't grow lol, but we're feeling pretty good about it, being our first year and all :)

Inside we have two dogs and a handful of fish.

i would love just love that, ha ha Rileys always terrorising our 2 Cats & he not allowed lol! They see them as lil toys ;)

Well done you guys for it being the first year, its tough starting from scratch but it will pick up & before you know it you may even need to hire someone! My SO is self employed & its tough but we make it work between us, its scary thinking of a second from a finance point if view but im thinking no time is a good time lol

& im guessing he will be still in shock when i tell him im pg - when i am that is ha ha, i can seeit now 'babe im pg' '.... Really??! Oh s**t!' LOL

Gigs, that's awesome! I totally vote for goats. Fainting goats. Your son would have a field day haha.

Claire, cute with the cats! My brothers terrorized my cat as toddlers. Love the oh shit reaction.

Honestly, I know I convinced SO to try but part of me is scared because he is going to have an extreme reaction and after a week with his pos family that reaction will be either very positive or negative.

Honestly, I think I have twins. From the day I ovulated, it felt like I Oed two eggs one from each side and I was thinking f*** gonna end up with twins. Hopefully just paranoia, but the distinct cramping and hcg make me wonder...

Honestly, I think I have twins. From the day I ovulated, it felt like I Oed two eggs one from each side and I was thinking f*** gonna end up with twins. Hopefully just paranoia, but the distinct cramping and hcg make me wonder...

Im sure i read that sometimes cramps/twinges from both sides is also just the follicles ready to burst for the most mature egg.. Not nessessarily twins :))

Are your bloods hcg still very high for just a singleton pg? Can u grt a private early scan done at around 5-6 wks? Im itching to know now ha ha. Seriously though, if it is twins, you guys will be just fine & the babes will be so entertaining for each other growing up & think all the cute dbl dressing up awwww Google baby twins, it'll get that brood going :) Xx

In the last seven cycles, it has always just been the one side. But I am a big fan of everything us normal until it's not lol. We really can't do twins. I tried to envision it, and I can't. Either one would have to go up for adoption or I would talk to my cousin in law. He was a triplet, but his parents chose to have a selective reduction to just twins. They aren't high for a singleton, just the tripling concerns me and my gyn did say it can be indicative of twins.

As for early scans, I have kaiser and epic insurance through my job (notorious teacher perk). I can request an early scan, but I have to have a legitimate reason like severe cramping, bleeding, so on. Otherwise they would push to just make me wait for my prenatal. I'm only 4 weeks, so I'll probably feign an excuse next week or the week after. If I'm getting an early scan I want to still see something other than just the sac.

Im sure its a singleton one hun, & if it is a multiple, take it on board & deal with it when you find out in a few weeks time, no point stressing about the what ifs until then.. Fx its a one baby so you ;) x

Vanya- defiantly no judging here! Just so you know though my doctor prescribed me progesterone this month without doing test so I may not need it but she tought it might work I guess. lol my point is: she told me the side effects would be really bad PMS symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. I'm taking it cd 18-27 and she told me to ignore all symptoms and take a test two days after I stop it if AF hasn't arrived. So I won't be able to symptom spot this month!

Gig- your house sounds like so much fun lol are you guys focusing on your farm as your household income?

Dobby and gig- yes!!! Fainting goats! My hubs loves them and wants them when we buy a house! It's become an inside joke. Lol

Vanya, you are definitely on the right board btw. Some other sites are vicious, but the ladies here are very sweet and come from all different walks of TTC life. But we're all here because at the end of the day, we want a baby :)

Greenie, just a few more days right? 29th?

I wish Dobby! But I'm testing oct 6th. I believe I o'd almost the same time as J

Wait, who is testing on the 29th. Someone on BnB is lol. I'm so bad with timelines. I need an excel sheet of everyone's cycle

I'll either try to go in on Friday (5w2d) or next Monday (5w5d) with an excuse to get an ultrasound to check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->