General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

psssshhhhhh, that's totally your uterus starting to push your guts out of the way! When are you testing???

J...where do I start with ducks...lol! personally, I think they are waaaay more cuter than chickens. They are also pack animals, so they kind of herd around together whereas chickens will wonder all over the place on their own. they are also way hardier, and they enjoy shitty weather (like rain and snow). Chickens will stay under shelter in such conditions. the biggest drawback with ducks is they are messy mf'ers! they poop all over, and it's wet because THEY LOVE WATER. if there is a "pool" deep enough for their body, they'll try to get in it. they poop up their water, which is annoying because it has to be changed a couple times a day, but it's also beneficial because we use that water to water our plants and it's great natural fertilizer (it's how we grew all our food this year). So, eggs...they are ultimately larger, but they start out small. and by small, I mean like the size of a large chicken egg (they get a bit larger than a jumbo chicken egg in the second year, so I've read). They are more dense with nutrients and vitamins than chicken eggs, and a bit fattier too. this makes them more ideal to bakers because their fat content and lower water content makes, so I've read, for fluffier cakes and pastries, etc. I just bought some brownie mix to test it out later this week :D I'm skeptical. The albumen (egg white) is thicker on duck eggs, and sloughs out of the shell at a slower rate...but to me it's tastier than chicken whites. the yolks are pretty similar, but they are slightly richer in taste. this is a comparison between pastured chicken eggs, not store bought ones. store bought eggs, with their pale yellow yolks, are disgusting and I haven't had those in years.

wow...that was a mouthful...

ok, the problem with timing bd'ing is that I have no idea when I'm due to ovulate. ovulation varies every month, but the time after ovulation to my period is always 13 days. so how do I time that?! I figured I'd just jump his bones and stop when I start getting my ovulation pain, which generally means O within 12 hours. I know, that is still giving me a chance at a boy...but if I'm sexin' it up until then, that gives me a better chance anyway, right?

or maybe I should get OPK's...but that just leaves me with more things to hide from hubs :haha: and more money I shouldn't be spending...

Eeeeew to duck s**t but yey for yummy eggs lol! Runny yolk eggs i miss immensely when pg so im getting all my gooey eggs in now before i 'fall' LOL!!

Ah so luck when u get your ov pains & ov like 12 hrs later.. Mine start at around cd11 & dont quit until cd16-17 uhh! I can ovulste anytume in that space! I really should temp but my cycles are diff each month grr!! I intend to hump my way through to at least cd15 & let nature take its course, no doubt im destined for another boy though, my DO has 2 sons now already, boys are lovely though, cuddly & chubby haha

OMG ladies! I was cracking up reading these things! J and the paint store?? Please open a paint store!!!

And gig penis roulette? Im dying! Lol

I've missed a lot today. Haven't had may symptoms. some cramping gain today, but could have been gas since it was after I ate.

Bit of cramping is good, stretching & movement.. Yay!! Fx for you, & as soon as you pee on that stick we all want to know Lol

OK...bare with me, as I am honoring my fellow TeamBlue member's request to test early (Pointing to Dobby)
I will also include a pic of the chunky cm I have in a spoiler box next, so those who don't wanna see it, don't have to look. ( I always look):haha:

Took a Walmart 88 center with fmu- I am 8dpo. This is within time limit, but SOOO faint- took me several lights and angles to get a pic with my POS phone:roll:
I do see a line, but it's a SUPERsquinter...no joke. I'm postong here first for my lovely general chatter ladies :friends: Not marking it as a + on FF just yet, since I am debating using my ONLY frer later tonight with a 5 hr hold:shrug:

FirstSignal 8dpo
FirstSIgnal-8dpo.jpg
FirstSignal 8dpo 2
FirstSignal-8dpo2.jpg
FirstSignal 8dpo Open
FirstSignal-8dpoOpen.jpg
Chunk cm below in spoiler
ChunkyCM8dpo.jpg

J- I'm on my cell so I can't really tell! I definitely think you should use your Frer but not until tomorrow with first morning. (As much as I want to see it now!) lol

Lol No worries, everytime I upload photos they seem to lower the quality on this site sigh
Here's the best negs:
FirstSignal-8dpo2Neg.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoOpenNeg.jpg

Lol the best negs! My iphone i cant see anything J.. :( Are there lines???? :happydance:

Btw - there was a spoiler on your chunky cm hahaa is that deemed as something 'not suitable' on this site Lol

I hate that the quality gets lost- makes ppl look crazy when they post something and no one else can see it lol.
I def want a non squinter on my frer, so I wouldn't use it before tomoro fmu likely.
That will give me 24 more hrs on hcg if this is a sticky bean[-o<

I kniw, i almost feel bad asking if theres lines on them like 'what you mean you cant see them????!!!' Lol

I know right???? There is what I call a super squinter or "shadow line"
It looks just like how my July and Aug BFPs started, but hopefully progest keeps this going if it's the real deal.
Gonna try and get a better pic
--MrsG - it's not taboo, but some ppl get grossed out easy ( wrong forum eh? hehe) so I just put a spoiler to give the option if they don't wanna see it

Can't get a better pic as it is practically gone now that the test is dry:(
BUT tinkering with it to see if I can make it show better. I watched a video on YouTube where a lady took old dry tests with lines, and put a few drops of water on them, and as the water wicks across it takes the yellow pee staining away but the lines remained.
We shall see.
WTH are Dob and Gigs??

J- haha idc of its gross I still looked! But unfortunately I don't know enough to about cm to know what it means :( I can't wait for your line to et darker because I totally know what you mean with phones not picking up the faint line! It isn't fair!

Clair- I'm Dying!! Every day I count to see what dpo I am! (As if I don't know lol) but I'm trying to hold strong.

And as far as I go: not a lot happening hear. Definitely gassy, and some wet cm with a little nausea. HOWEVER; with progesteron those are all supposed to be side effects so I can't count on anything.

J! I definitely see it!!! It's faint but i can totally see a line, especially the one out of the case.

Only 4 eggs today :( and Des is being bratty, and hubs is still sick, and i'm burnt the F out.

At least i have a new episode of once upon a time to watch.....

Thx Gig Sorry you are having a bad day:(
I don't recall if you answered, but is there anything that stims ducks to lay more??
Kinda like my neighbor had chickens, and they didn't lay until he got a rooster. Then he gave the rooster away, but they continued to lay no prob:shrug:
Are ducks like that?
I'm trying to find a tweaker...gonna head to Sept thread and see if Muffin or anyone is around. I'll be back!

Somehow i skipped past all the fish talk....J, my eyes! Noooo bettas in small tanks! I am a lover of those little dudes. And the mucky ponds in thailand are hundreds of gallons...actually the males fight for territory and the loser swims to a different area of the rice patty, they don't viciously kill each other like in tanks. Anywho, i've had them in small tanks and they were kind of lifeless, but moved to several gallons and they come to life! Love my bettas, i'll probably always have at least one.

I had 3 cory cats in the 55 but i guess they all died...so did about 7 tetras. Not sure the water replacement is working for me...maybe too much food? I haven't tested the water in some time....like i said, i'm being a bad fish owner!

Nothing really to stimulate except extend the daylight hours with artificial light, which we've already done.

Mrs G i never had any symptoms with my lil boy, i started IB just a day or 2 after i got my faintest of faints positive, ya still in hehee:)

Oh J you put the spoiler on ya cm pic lol.. Is it weird that i should still look at the piccy now knowing its your stuff hahaaa :rofl:

J! I definitely see it!!! It's faint but i can totally see a line, especially the one out of the case.

Only 4 eggs today :( and Des is being bratty, and hubs is still sick, and i'm burnt the F out.

At least i have a new episode of once upon a time to watch.....

Sorry its been poopers today, Riley has Scarlet Fever, just diagnosed this morning :nope: hes so groggy, fulla rash & high temps, nasty & none of us have slept most of night uhhh!!

Is Once Upon a time a programme for adults?

Oh no, poor Riley :( hope he gets over it quickly.

I just realized our boys are close in age :) mine is 3 and a half (just about).

OUAT is a show, in a nut shell, about fairy tale characters "stuck" in our world. It's on season 5...it gets pretty cheesy at times but I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->