General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

P.S. any duck eggs today?! So exciting. And hope hubs is on the mend

Hubs is still all messd up :( fever of 101.8 this morning, and I suspect he was higher last night because he was going on about a vivid dream about a name producing machine all its gears and how all he could think about last night were names....? Definitely sounds like high fever dreaming to me!

5 eggs today! Did my makeup, grabbed the camera....and it was dead. Take 3 tomorrow!

Hey! Mrs! I'm going to be in Sacremento for a wedding in exactly a month. Any suggestions on where to eat if I have time to do it? Or activities to do? Although I DOUBT i'll have time to do anything fun :( i'm in the wedding and my schedule for my entire time there is pretty much mapped out :growlmad: sorry, i'm really bitter about this wedding. I feel like a bitch....but my brother is one of my besties, and i feel like his to be wife is calling all the shots on where they live, get married, and where they'll move next. Our family is on the east coast, hers is on the west....so not a lot of our side will be able to attend the wedding. I really can't afford tickets but what am I to do? Fortunately my parents helped with the (never able to use again) bridesmaid dress and (the most painful shoes i've ever been forced to wear) heels. On and the hotel...

Yikes, i've got some pent up resentment!

Hey neighbors!

Gig- sorry about the hubs hopefully he starts feeling better soon! As for Sacramento it all depends on what you like. Lol a couple of my favs; ricks dessert diner (biggest pieces of cake you'll ever see and oh so good) squeeze inn (burger place with amazing amount of cheese, was on diners drive in and dives) that's all I can think of. We live about 20 miles east of sac so we have all kinds of cool places up here but we rarely go down there. Lol

Dobby- just started working with a realtor and getting pre-approved. Have looked a lot online but not many open houses yet. We were supposed to start two weeks ago- but we bought a boat instead! ��

Gigs, find an in n out. Get yourself a burger and some animal fries. Boom. Lol Sac cute. It has this historic ish area. I haven't been seen I was a kid though. That's too bad about the camera but glad your egg count is consistent.

Mrs, fun! I noticed more houses pop up on Thursday getting ready for the weekend. I use zillow and crossreference with trulia (tends to be more up to date and has crime info ). I have some agents who send me electronically updated lists based on a property I inquired about, but I follow up on those on my own because my stepdad is my broker. 2.5% on a 450k house is $11k I'm just not willing to give up lol. My stepdad ' s advice is keep your emotions out of it, see as many houses as you can, and be realistic about what you can afford and want. I have seen a minimum of 5 houses every weekend for the last 4-5 weekends. I really have a clear picture now of what I want and can afford.

AFM, used up the last of my hpts. Posted them here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2344043-final-hpt-tests-17-dpo.html

Hey House Hunters hehe I like Realtor.com You can check ANYwhere in the country and it claims to update every 15 mins ( all MLS listings). I have found EVERY house I have purchased on there. I like to cross ref with the County Property appraiser sites ( just google whatever county you are looking at)
I like that I can see all the sales for a property, what the last buyer paid, what the prop taxes are, Google earth streetviews, or maps of the hood.
This comes in super handy when a realtor doesn't want to give the address in the listing ( forcing you to call them pfft) but I have always found ALL the info AND driven by before I ask my realtor for a walk thur- :haha: She says I do all the work for her- :shrug: Why waste our time on stuff I don't like ( Great pics ..but horrible hood- know what I mean??)

<---- Me- 7dpo:smug:
Not feeling much of anything...no sore boobs, no cramps, no nada:shrug:
Of course I have NEVER felt anything when preg before sooo :thumbup:
2 days till I start testing. I only have 5 wally 88 centers and 1 frer6ds.
Hoping I can catch a good coupon or sale on a frer 3pk. If so I will use them on fmu.
Otherwise, saving the ONE frer I have till I see something on the wally!

Yeah, that's another reason why I don't want to switch over to a realtor. I do all the legwork anyway, and I would guilt my parents into coming. I am so blessed because I get my mom's momma bear (is this REALLY good for YOU and YOUR FAMILY) and my stepdad is a lawyer with a broker's license and that's how he invests his money. So he is quick to find foundational issues, wood rot,/ generally feel out when something isn't quite what it seems. Then my friends weigh in on the neighborhoods. I almost bought a house that was right in the middle of high violent gang activity, but looking at it and the complex you would never know.

I am loving your chart though, J!!!!

Thx D. You have the hook up on dad's skilz hehe

I never take my mom, because she nit picks ridiculous thing ( OMG look at their couch! Why would anyone want that patter bla bla bla:roll:) I'm like Really mom>?? We are here to look at the HOUSE. The furniture will not be staying grr
She also NEVER sees the value in a house, or area, or why things are priced how they are, and always says "Too much!"
She is banned from househunting with me next time, as I def want non deed restr property with a couple acres and she HATES the country.
I want to farm alpacas and show dogs...oh and get a mini donkey, some of those super fuzzy funny looking chickens...and some micro pigs :haha: I want ALOT.

OMG... totally forgot to mention I had a SUPER HD dream lol
I was taking a hpt cheapie and trying to figure if there was a line, and some random guy ( no idea who he was) comes and looks over my shoulder to ask what I am doing. I look at him and say taking a pregnancy test, and he says You're pregnant!
So I am like :saywhat: and when I look back at the test I have TWO supeeer dark pink lines:shock:
I woke up immed but that was a greaaat dream...hope it is foreshadowing hehe

LMFAO! My mom is really good at seeing past the bad decor. We were laughing our butts off at this one house because it was on a slope. Ahh the drunk jokes and serial killer jokes that were made at this property. It was super sketch. I don't blame you for not taking your mom. I almost stopped taking mine because she wants to pull over every time we see an open house sign and insists that we must be able to afford it. No Mom, I didn't marry a vietnam vet who bought his multimillion dollar house when it only cost 90k and is a lawyer. r_r A listing agent politely put her in her place one day though and since they she accepts when I say I can't afford certain places or areas.

Oh maaaan I love-hate those dreams! I hope it's a sign of things to come!!! Your timing was great and your temps are looking good!

Lol House on the Hill hehe
I always say "That's a drunk house" when they have super crazy colors ...
Like:drunk: Hey! Cabbie! I can't remember my address...but it's the Safety vest Orange one with the Pink shutters and Purple door..."

Seriously- if I worked in the paint dept, I would question some of the colors ppl buy.
Hi ma'am...hmmm...what exactly do you plan to use this ...fluorescent pink on again?
--Oh it's for the outside of my house!
:huh: Ok ma'am...I'm sorry, but you are in violation of color blind code 237-148, as well as DumbAss violation under section 310-C...I'm going to have to DENY your request, and replace this obnoxious pink with a more Florida friendly pale Key West Coral.
--:shock:But,but...[-X
=; We're done here ma'am...move along....NEXXXT!
(I could never work in the paint dept.)

ClaireUmm. yea...I need a handy SO as I alwayyyys have to fix eveything! ( benefit of ex firefighter) So yea...Claire...Gonna need you to send me a CLONE of your OH...right ...ok. Oh ...make sure the UK accent as well...Thank you....That is all:haha:

GigI had a pit before GREAT dogs- bad rap from bad owners ugh.
I love showing dogs. Gonna show this one when he stops acting so puppyish- no attention span. Smush-face hehe. He totally is!

Love the "all up in your bubble" Hope he gets well, and neither you nor Des get it, so he can get ALL UP IN your bubble a diff way :winkwink:

Much Mechanic love here...def need them!

Mrs G...crampy ...das is goot!

Hahaaa!!:haha: il send a clone over, gruff british voice the lot LOL!! Your an ex fire fighter? How cool :) Im absolutly rubbish at DIY so he is very handy to have about, although i do like a bit of painting/intrrior design, very excited about the new kitchen (whenever we get that) Lol

LOL

i'm one of those people that would be attracted to the hideous colors though :blush: I kind of have a problem with those sorts of things....I used to buy clothes that way...like, "OMG IT'S HIDEOUS. I HAVE TO OWN IT." I definitely had an interesting wardrobe! Strange patterns, fur cuffed jean jackets, mustard yellow shirts...now it's like "oh! this is a somewhat flattering color and it's on sale. Thanks Wal Mart!"

I gotta say, I'm a little jealous of the house hunting...and I feel like I've said that already. but i am. see, i said it twice so it must be true. I even considered being a realtor once....until I realized how crazy the competition is, especially where I grew up.

OK, now...I'm feeling super whiney. GUUUUYYYYSSS I WANT TO BE IN THE 2WW TOOOOOOO :cry: I'm just so doubtful hubs will agree. but damn it, I want my baby.

Wonder if I can get him to agree to a penis russian roulette game...like he just (wow, there is no subtle way of saying this) finishes inside once, and see if it happens :haha:

not gonna lie, if I'm the last one on this thread to "fall", i'm going to be bitter.

OH also forgot to say...J!!! Your chart looks so good! Can't believe you're already 7dpo. Seems like only yesterday the...cough...specimen was spilled!

Wow lady birds ive missed out on loadsa chat today :wacko: have had busy day shopping (food) domestic crap & cooking a Beef roast mmm!

Sooo.. I ended up buying a 3 pack of cheapies.. :nope: LOL wtf am i thinking haha! Only because i had that rubbish evap on that strip the other day & it was annoying me, so it was Negative obvs.. & i felt the need to join in with the peeing with you girls ;)

Im not in the tww really either Gigs, i felt left out so i peed on a strip ha ha!

Lol! Maybe i'll do that too haha, because i need to know what a negative looks like for comparison, right? ;)

Btw, his damn Awooooooooo ad at the top of my ipad is screwing things all up for me! The stupid moving ads freeze this crap out of it. Grrrrrrrrrr

Gigs liquor him up then PENIS roulette lol:rofl:
And errrm no worries if you "fall" last hehe I'll still be stalking you daily!!
I need farm advice for when I win the lotto afterall!!!!
Or find a really rich guy who is totally enamored with me, possible preggo belly and all:haha:
And omg yesss I can't believe I am almost to test time!!??:saywhat:
It does seem like ystrdy I was forcing a smile as I scrambled to retrieve carpet spillage hehe

omg my keyboard is a mess lol
I'm reading as I sautee onions in olive oil, and shuffle between pans to brown steak and plate everyone's food! Making Cheesesteak sandwiches...I always eat last sigh.
And DS is running around like one of those velociraptors on Jurassic Park ...yea...a baby would be good right about now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->