General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Guess that's one answer you will never have, carpet sperm or cup sperm? LOL Sorry, I am laughing here....

It's quite funny actually
DOBBY!!! When is the next beta on the Quads?:haha:

Woooaaahhweeee this thread moves now!

PL, i commented on ducks but forgot to tell you i'm sorry that ****hair witch showed :( how frustrating :/

I'm confused...I'm already getting ov pains on my left side. I'm only on cd6. No way I'll ov soon, maybe it's just gearing up early? I've had this before, when it hurts only when pressed on. The pain i get when ov is actually happening is crippling...oh so painful for a few hours. So, guess i'll be o'ing from the left this cycle, which makes sense since i've been right the past two cycles.

Sorry to bring things back around to babies :haha:

gig- looks like you'll need to get your OH to play roulette early! lol

So ladies.... I'm trying not to symptom spot because of these darn pills but I can't help it!! So I had a little cramping, some gas, and discharge. TMI coming up... so the discharge feels like I'm constantly wet.. and I decided to try and locate my cervix (for practice because idk how lol) and the discharge actually looks like lotion. I don't think I have had this discharge before but I've only tried a few times to try and locate my cervix... lol

Okay I'm done obsessing and symptom spotting. lol

UGH MRS! I WANT YOU TO TEST!!! DADHASKDSAKUDBKU :)

J, hubs is miserable still. I refuse to be in the same room as him. His fever is better but not gone. BoyBean (note the singular!!!!) is being very good to me. I feel fantastic! :) Gonna milk this pregnancy unicorn days as long as I can. I was watching reruns and saw this and made me laugh. This is how I will react if I have twins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=163VVNx5dhU

PL, hahaha carpet sperm or cup sperm!!!! LOVE IT!

Gigs, I doubt you are going to O on cd6. I'm sure it has happened to other people, but I think you are safe.

LOL Dobby...also...stay tuned...Just did another cheapie on a 4 hr hold
Me thinks I see something again:winkwink:

MrsG :test: Sounding really good That's the cm I was having till it got chunkier, still lotion texture.
Gig GO TAKE AN OPK woman lol!!
:coffee: trying to get a pic, still reallllly faint....
:telephone: Please continue to hold...Your call will be answered by the next available hpt poster...

Oh and J, I looked at your cm picture (you know, you looked at mine so I should look at yours) and it totally reminded me of mine!

And yeah pee on some OPKs, gig!

Me too Dobby!!

Quick question for you actually. What dpo did you get a positive?

Um. I want to say I got a squinter on 9dpo, but my obvious lines and digital at 10dpo. With my last bfp, I got a positive 9 days after DTD and 8dpo 9based on cramps). We hadn't had BD for over a week before that or a few days after so I can safely say that was when we conceived.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2342099-mind-playing-tricks-9dpo-update-bfp.html
Is where I posted that test. Although, once I click on it and make the image bigger on my computer that is kind of an obvious line haha so maybe I would have gotten something on 8? Shrugs.

Ok got a few pics - Dob can you tweak pics?

No :( I just use the editor in my phone and choose the negative one. Unless that's what you mean lol. I just cycle through the different effects haha.

Gah they are frickin light and hard to see still but here ya go negs to follow
Super light...not sure if I should frer in a.m. or wait another day...
FirstSignal-8dpoPM.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoPM2.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoPM3.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoPM4.jpg

Sorry only 1 neg showed ok
All day everytime I bend over my lower abd feels "full" and I have on baggy yoga pants...not sure if it's the progesterone or what
Do you feel that MrsG?
FirstSignal-8dpoPM4Neg.jpg

AHHH I see it! For the love of everything beautiful take the frer in the am! I always found my fmu with frer kinda iffy though.

J- no I don't really feel any symptoms from taking it. Defiantly feeling doubtful. but to be honest it changes every hour. lol

I think I see a line on the second test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->