General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thx Ladies...I just don't want to waste my only frer to get a squinter...let me go compare betas and tests lines on frer vs cheapies...annnd take my progesterone gah...
back in a few
Oh here's the link to diff BFPs on diff test by brand WITH betas, just scroll down to tests types. Very interesting how diff lines look with similar betas!
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

I think it's hard because realistically they didn't get the beta done the moment they peed on a stick. Also, concentration plays such a key role. Remember, I got my beta at 43 and my Kaiser Urine Test came back negative. When I had my beta of 7 (literally peed in the cup then walked to the lab 10 steps away) that urine test came back inconclusive.

If you really don't want a squinter, I agree it might be best to wait and skip tomorrow or do an evening test. But I'm crazy and I would take one tomorrow and probably buy more to take 10dpo too hahaha

Yes def a gap between thos hpts and the beta, but funny how similar betas look so different. My previous bfp with DS and twins were no sooner than eve of 9dpo, DS with 15 miu strips, twins with 10 miu strips and they were equally VERY faint bfps.
Of course that was 5 and 6 years ago.. I would like to believe the ppl who say they have betas around 10 and got lines on the frer. I know WHY they don't advert that low, because they have to cya for cp's... Guess I will decide in the a.m.
Thos I def saw your bfp on the frer you thought was neg...what do you think your beta was on 9dpo? Since you got the one beta if you go backwards from the tripling rate? LMAO

According to countdown to prey, my doubling rate was about 27 hours. So from 9dpo at 6am to 11 dpm almost 6pm... 24 + 24 + 12 = 60; 60/27 = doubled twice. 43/4 is about 11.... so around 11? I typed out the math in case I was wrong lol

Once I clicked the photo and looked at the enlarged picture on my computer versus my small, cracked S5 it was pretty obviously there on the 9dpo test.

Ok cool thx Dobby! The scientist in me wants to compare wally cheapie lines and sensitivity to the frer, so I'll likely do both in a.m.

You should! I was shocked when my assured came back super obvious and my frer was barely there most mornings.

So finally my period arrived this morning, cd32 exactly 14dpo so im guessing that made it a 30 day cycle yes?? All the math! But reafy for cd1 & serioys humping this cycle, i gonna be completely knackered but who cares hahaaa!!!!

Lol! You guyyys...i'm still in debate if we should even try this cycle, so pok's are out right now. Money is straight up sad. Just used the majority of doll money to pay off most of my credit card, and i still have, like, $700 left on there :cry: i just don't know what to do. My emotions want it but my logic says one kid is all we can afford.

J, i can't see your last lines on the thumbnails, but my computer won't let me enlarge them. I'm waiting for an update this morning!

Cb, sorry af showed :/ hopefully it takes mercy on you.

I had a dream last night that there were hundreds of eggs in the pen, included 4 goose eggs and one large egg that hatched into a pygmy hippopotamus. The eggs ranged in size from little peas to footballs.

But sadly i'd bet there are 4 or less eggs in there this morning....

My son is sensually licking his window. Wtf?

Lmfao he's like the eggs are so close I can taste them through my window?

Claire, sorry af showed :( what us knackered?

J, probably won't have another beta unless they do that at the prenatal? It's so weird. This is my fourth pregnancy, but this will be my first prenatal. I have a busy week, so I may try to get an appointment on Thursday but even that is unlikely. So I might just wait it out

Hahaaaa window licker!!!! We went to a Flower Nursery once & i caught Riley licking the fish tank glass :rofl: an old lady looked at me as if to say 'you let your son do that' pahahaa!!

Aww gigs, just think though, you have 9 months to clear part or most of credit bill, divide the remainder up over 6-9 months be adament to pay that amt & by the time bubs arrives it be almost gone :)))

So glad period showed (probs the only girl on here to say that lol) as i was taking those anti biotics, af is in full swing now & have butt & leg cramps the lot uhh!!

How many days until your expected ov gigs?

Dobby - knackered is washed out, completely tired etc.. Or f**ked as i like to say haha! Glad you are feeling fab at the moment & hope SO gets better real soon so you can tell him heheee! I remember having awful nausea for about 3-4 wks afteri found out & couldnt eat anything with lotsa flavour, SO hated that as i cooked bland s**t Lol

Dobby- any symptoms yet?

Cb- glad you feel good about AF most of us freak out. Lol

It's just your uterus making sure the fetus will have a nice cozy spot this month ;)

I think i'll O in a week or so....? Just a guess.

I was right, only 4 eggs today and one was cracked :( i'm in a mood today ladies. Money, backache, headache, raining for the 4th day in a row (and it won't stop until saturday)...i've had the kid "to myself" all this time since hubs was sick.i'm burnt out.

Everyone just give me positive juju that the rain stops saturday, we have our mini farm stand sunday, and we sell lots of shit.

Cb, thanks for your comment. You're right, finances in 9 months will undoubtedly be different...

DobsWhen are you tellling SO???? Cmon...we can't wait lol!:hissy:
Claire:dance: yay the :witch: is there...you are right- rarely said. I absolutely LOVE UK sayings ...so much more colorful than US sayings...well unless you are in the South. Then language is straight forward but, well Like "Mater" the towtruck On the kids movie Cars..."WoooWeee! I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!"
:haha:
Hope you HUMP it up good Claire! Take your vitamins, and stay hydrated- GO TEAM!:dance:
Gigs STOP IT! {cyber shakes you}
The TTC bus is about to pull up to your curb, and SO HELP ME...:brat: If you don't get on the damn BUSSSS....I will come pick you up in my car and DRIVE you to TTCville my self!!!!:growlmad: Now GET ON THE BUSSS!:hissy:

:coffee: Nothing new here...cheapie this morning was same as last night SUPPPPER light...meh thinking I will wait on the frer for now. DS and twins BFP's were both 9dpo eve, so will see how the cheapie looks 12 hrs later (9pm)

Oh and Gig- Claire is right...you have 9 months of ducks a laying to pay off $700...totally doable. Just get on the penis mm K?:coffee:
Oh...and I want that pygmy hippo...He would love it here in the lake behind the house!

Claire, looks like we'll be doing the bd around the same time.. my cycle just started on Sunday again, after 31 days (wtf!). I find it odd how my period has changed this summer, the flow is much heavier now then it used to be (sorry tmi)..

DH started to tell a few people that we are actively trying, I thought it was cute that he seems to be getting excited too. LOL

JLM, did you pee on a stick yet?

JLM, my chickens are just as lazy, the new 7 aren't old enough yet, but you'd think the other 7 should provide me more then 2-3 eggs a day. They aren't even molting! Pretty soon they'll land in my pot, darn free loaders!

Lol Pacific.
So do ducks and chickens lay eggs EVERY day, or is it every couple days, so you need more to ensure eggs daily?
I peed on a cheapie but there isn't anything darker than last nights which is so faint I can barely see it

Forgot to mention...last night while "scooping out" all that chunky cm before bed lol yes...I totally do, so I don't feel wet all night ( it's back by a.m.)
Anyhoo..On the first scoop out, the cm was still really bright white, and thick as heack in chinks BUT there was a thin BLACK threadlike piece in it...it stretched a bit but def black- about 2" long?? I am wondering if that is from implant bleed.
If so, blood that dark is like a day old, and looking at my chart...that would be 7dpo, where I had that mini dip!
Bad thing is that means no bfp likely till tomoro

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->