General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Lol well if I "fall" I'll probably try to cut back on caffeine and no raw fish but I'm not sure I can give up some of the other stuff! Lol hubs smokes and he's trying to quit but we'll see.

Also! J! I forgot to tell you. If you smoke of someone near you does don't be around it. I was warned very strictly by the pharmasist about smoking or second hand smoke while on progesterone.

Lots and lots of cramps today. Thinking AF might come early.

That sounds promising! When i fell with DS, i was positive my af was going to areive a few days early...just saying...

Thx Mrs G - thankfully no smokers in my life at all. Older son "vapes" but only flavored no nicotine, and that is only in his room or away from home.

I'm so jealous I sooo want the farm life while I am still young enough to handle the "setup" and build pens coops etc.

As for diet Nope. I eat a sald with chicken mandarin org and pecans every night before bed or a big bowlHoney oat flakes,raisin bran, or shredded wheat.
I used to drink about 6-8 cups of coffee a day, but honestly lost the taste for it this cycle, so I barely finish my one morning cup after wake up:shrug:
As for cutting back anything NOPE- anything is fine in moderation, even sushi, so I eat it like every couple months, and when preg with DS ate it once a week.
He is SUPER smart ( been downloading apps and updating them on my ph and tablet since he was 2..no joke). I even had a couple cups of coffee a day with him, or my fav Mocha Madness smoothie (Chocolate smoothie with instand coffee grounds bzzzz hehe)
I eat a VERY wide variety of things but alot of fruit too. The only thing I changed was I never drank water really, so I make sure I drink at least 4 bottles a day now, other wise sugar free caffeine free coke, milk, or juice.
If I feel like McDonalds or pizza I eat it. It's much easier to go crazy and binge on bad things when you restrict totally. So ...moderation. I cook pastries as well, but don't eat alot of my own. I def like a dessert after meals so using fruit and yogurt parfaits with granola, or fruit dipped in vanilla yogurt or peanut butter. Or frozen yogurt...:shrug: But I don't ban myself from anything but alcohol, and in the third tri my doc says a glass of sangria on a rare occasion won't harm anything.

I have been on prenatals DAILY since 2006 when i signed with the agency to be a surrogate. Ppl think they are just for preg, but they aren't they are great for ppl who workout (even men- bodybuilders use them at times) and excellent for skin hair and nails! I also have been on VitB complex for about 4 months.
Only thing I added is the progest after back to back losses.
:munch: Literally eating Some Thai Coconut Curry Soup over Jasmine Rice, with some sriracha for spice! mmm
:dust:

Yeah, those ducklings probably wouldn't appreciate the winter too much...
I'd like to incubate some eggies eventually, but we don't have the equipment yet. Hoping i'll just get a broody duck instead, but not very likely...anyway, we need to see if we can even sell the dang eggs before we worry about adding more to the flock.

4 eggs average out of 51 layers....how sad :dohh: pL, when do you think i can expect more to lay? They're 24ish weeks old, except my two buffs which are 6 months older.

Couple of different factors: if they were hatched this year, you may be waiting until next spring. If they are last years hatches, they may just be going through a molt shortly if they haven't yet. At 24 weeks, they should start to lay any day, unless your days are too short then they may not lay until spring. If days are too short try adding some light to the coop.
Some duck breeds rarely lay through the winter especially in their second winter, they'll take time off.

Oh and all my exercise is def NOT at a gym- I hate working out so I run around the park with DS or the dog or do some yard work, or Bike with the dog.:bodyb:

Gahh! I'm :jo:
I had to scroll back to see when I started this urine hold:rofl:

Thanks for all the info ladies! Guess i won't worry about that stuff then until I get a bfp

Lol well if I "fall" I'll probably try to cut back on caffeine and no raw fish but I'm not sure I can give up some of the other stuff! Lol hubs smokes and he's trying to quit but we'll see.

Also! J! I forgot to tell you. If you smoke of someone near you does don't be around it. I was warned very strictly by the pharmasist about smoking or second hand smoke while on progesterone.

Lots and lots of cramps today. Thinking AF might come early.

Finally! Im not the one who uses the term 'fall' pregnant ;)

My SO smokes aswell.. He gave up smoking green 18months before we had Riley but i doubt he'll give up normal smokes

Tbh apart from taking pregnancy vitamins & now drinking grapefruit juice im not doing anything diff, still drinking lol i dont smoke though!

Question girls - Thrush - Does this affect the flow of your Period?? I know it sounds abit dumb but i pretty sure i got thrush (sorry tmi) but got my period this morning as we know, it was brown at first & then went reddy but its much lighter than i usually get for the first day??! We all know when its heavy in the shower & you can feel it trickling out (sorry gross..) but nothing, its like its near the end of it kind of if you know what i mean? Maybe the big flow will come in tomorrow.. Im abit concerned as to whether or not take my Thrush tablet as if it says if pg not to take it :-///

=/ No idea about the thrush. Sorry! That does not sound fun though. =(

I feel like I am going to be a duck expert after being in this thread lol. I love it! Fascinating! Hopefully the other layers catch on soon and start laying! Maybe once it starts raining? Dunno if that bugs them.

J, ugggh so did you skip the frer this morning? I want to see you test again! I'm sure you are pg.

PL, that is super cute about your hubs telling people. :)

Mrs G., I feel like I wanted to say something... but I'm so tired and don't remember. So... HI! <3

AFM, I almost caved and told SO yesterday but the fact that I can't even kiss/hug him when I tell him stopped me. He's still a wreck today, so it looks like tomorrow or Thursday. I might wait until Thursday. I have a DMV appointment tomorrow after work, and I think Thursday I am going to try and book a scan to check # of sacs.

Sorry, no idea on the thrush.. we'll have to wait for someone else to chime in.

i don't have a problem with having a drink in the first week of the cycle. But I know it'll be real tough to go without Caesars for 9 months. Hello Vergin Caesars!

DH and I don't smoke.

Ah thankyou girls, thought id put it out there.. Its weird that ive even got thrush, only ever had it once & that was 7.5yrs ago after i met SO!

The no alcohol first time around i was fine with.. Next time around i know will be ohhhh difficult lol but il do it haha

Dobby whats dmv apt?? I think finding out no of sacs will chill you out, you need peace of mind as know your worrying .. All will be good :)

Hi ladies!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading some of your commentary! It's been keeping me entertained during this tww..... I'm totally not lurking....:blush:

Question (that I probably know the answer to since you gals are huge proponents of testing) I am 9dpo today. Have been having symptoms for the past few days. Tested yesterday morning (my 6 day mark before AF) and was BFN, but not really bummed cause it's way early. I am leaving on thursday (flying) to go visit my mom and some other family. My mom is picking me up at the airport. I would LOVE to have all the stars align and find out if im pregnant before I leave in 2 days so I can surprise my mom. I have one test left. SHOULD I TEST THIS EVENING??? I'm dieing over here lol.:headspin:

:hi:JaxWelcome...yes we by far have the most entertaining thread!

ClaireI am only familiar with Thrush meaning in the mouth- yeast infection basically. Are you referring to that or a vag yeast infect?
I would def clear up ANY infection asap as they can cause probs after you "fall" :haha:

Dobby I just took the frer...don't see anything but haven't been in to see again because of the other test weirdness!! Please go to thread below to see pics of the Vacant space and different manuf of same tests post I just made!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ptember-testers-whos-me-109.html#post36252341
I'll be back in a bit!:hi:

Ok I can't see anything pink on the frer:( and the faaaaaaaint line that maaay be there is def not photographable.
I am changing the First Signals to neg now, and will post them in a bit

Welcome Jaxie! I'd probably wait until Thursday morning and use FMU (first morning urine) as it is the most concentrated.:test:

Jaxie- welcome! I personally only like testing with first morning urine so I would wait until the day you leave with first morning... If you can handle the wait. Lol otherwise maybe buy a cheap test and use tomorrow then again the next day.

CB- not even sure what that is... Lol

Dobby- haha I know exactly how you feel. I have to stop my post and re-read like a million times. Lol but HI!

Posting these quickly- jhave to run to get older son from work.
These are the best I could do. FRER has a line of SOME kind possibly some pink???:shrug:
FirstSignal same wide hazy line. (pic next post)
Eyes appreciated!!
FRER-9dpo.jpg
FRER-9dpo2.jpg
FRER-9dpoOpen.jpg
FRER-9dpoOpen2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member